christians are warmongers

This thread is idiotic.

But it could, eventually, elect the next President.

Never underestimate the power of idiots in a group.

I'm not calling anyone an idiot, though. It's foolish for someone to label another under one term. By the way, what do you mean?

Um...group dynamics give idiots power they would not have when alone. This leads to idiocracies. Similar to governments and large corporations.

Onward Christian soldires, marching as to war....

Yep Christian religion not true followers of what Christ taught however.
Can anyone quote where Jesus was pro war?

I seem to remember him saying to turn the other cheek

christians use the bible to provoke war the same way muslims use the koran

the world will never know peace until organized religion leaves it
More correctly, as long as humans exist, the world will never know peace. Folks always want something.

But it could, eventually, elect the next President.

Never underestimate the power of idiots in a group.

I'm not calling anyone an idiot, though. It's foolish for someone to label another under one term. By the way, what do you mean?

Um...group dynamics give idiots power they would not have when alone. This leads to idiocracies. Similar to governments and large corporations.

Oh, that was what he was talking about... Thank you.

Funny how religious books such as the bible and koran need to explain to it's readers when it is ok to kill and when it is not. You would think it a no brainer. Especially after they say "Thou shall not kill"...unless.

Yeah...then we can devote our time to global warming deities.

How is it our fault, Muslims can't tolerate criticism? They could have just burned the Bible. We don't consider the burning of the US flag an act of war. I love it when, so called, "moderate" Muslims defend and justify the violence of Islam.

How is it our fault, Muslims can't tolerate criticism? They could have just burned the Bible. We don't consider the burning of the US flag an act of war. I love it when, so called, "moderate" Muslims defend and justify the violence of Islam.

Well, I am sorry to say that it is more of the Islamic extremists who "can't tolerate criticism," my friend, and not necessarily followers of Islam in general. Also, may I have a link to where your moderate Muslims are saying such things?

if the Kansas baptists are not desecrating falling soldiers funerals the ass hole in Florida is burning a Koran , Afghans are going nuts , and our troops will pay the price , who need Al Qaeda to start a holy war we have protestant .
how much hate dose churches preach ?

Was that a Street Sweeper brush you used to paint that picture?

Immie

Here is the thing... And I am not purposefully a bible scholar, but I am rooted by my love toward and of God... I don't need the veil that others seem to depend upon for their religious security.

Christians in general are nothing more than sheep being shepherded. Perhaps it all be an evil plan, perhaps the whole of America was founded upon a way to force us into sacrificial living for the world's benefit. As it is seen one way, perhaps it should be understood in quite another.

What is wrong with *everyone* acknowledging and sharing, working together to overcome the rampid idiocies of the world? Um, well, it seems that within it's entirety, 'we all' dwell within systems of systems designed specifically to keep an order in place at all costs. Accordingly to even our beloved good book life is but a 'vapor' and God the most amazing illusionist.

Christians are sometimes confused with people that actually know better. Perhaps the biggest part of the 'us' does not.

Start with Islam. See how peaceful the world becomes.

Perhaps the whole problem is with too many Christians stopping with just knowing the Ten Commandments.

Perhaps the whole problem is with too many Christians stopping with just knowing the Ten Commandments.

Maybe christians should not follow the ten commandments but instead follow Jesus' teaching of "love your God with all your mind, body, and soul. Love your neighbor as yourself."

Everyone uses the Ten Commandments but didn't Jesus replace those?

if they just stuck to the part about not killing, most of the worlds issues would go away

also coveting anothers possessions (oil and other natural resourcets) would be a good place to start

However, killing is very much evident and relevant within our good book. It also is necessary. There is a depth to the book. There are facets. There are keys to philosophy, psychology, genealogy, genetic research, and a great many other things as well as orders represented. It is very complex but still visible to those who are unveiled. The bible is very 'cut up' and a great many things are minimized, or merely eluded to but it seems 'politically' motivated, specifically angled to destroy certain groups without question.

Little confused how you guys identify Christians as warmongers when it's ISLAM that is committing acts of war.

But carry on with your hate speech.

Any one read through enough to understand the link between the bible Hazael and today's Muslims? How Elisha utilized such to do what he was known to do?

Forum List

Back