Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity

Here is what the Quran says about women.

Quran 4.34 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what God would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, great (above you all).

As an illustration to the purity of Islam, consider that Gabriel in the early stage of revelation offered Muhammad one cup containing milk and one cup containing wine and Muhammad chose the milk. Gabriel then praised him and after him, his nation. Islam is purity.
It is clear where Muhammad got the idea of claiming he received the quran from the angel Gabriel in the bible, as the angel is sent to Zacharias to tell him of the coming of John the baptist at Luke 1.11 to 1.20 The angel Gabriel also visited Mary to tell her about Jesus at Luke 1.27

But the bible states that it was the Holy Ghost that spoke through Jesus, and later the through the disciples, so the angel Gabriel was not required to tell the word of God, as God himself in the form of the holy Ghost speaks with the mouth of his true messengers.
Therefore what doubt can there be that Muhammad invented a lie about God, and said he was told what was written on a tablet in heaven, and he remembered the message and passed it on to his followers. There can be no clearer indictment of Muhammad as a false prophet than the denial of the power of the holy spirit to speak through a true messenger.

With all due respect, Muslim 75...Islam doesn't look "troublesome"...at the moment...it looks positively hyper-violent. People espousing your religion are cutting the heads off aid workers and reporters in the name of Allah. People espousing your religion are kidnapping young women to use as sex slaves. People espousing your religion are flying planeloads of innocent people into skyscrapers full of innocent people.

You have indeed declared war on nonbelievers. You may want to believe that your religion is a path of peace but the brutal truth is that your religion has been hijacked by extremists who kill others without reason. I would suggest that if you are a peaceful Muslim that you clean your own house because the world is slowly but surely coming together and will be coming to clean it for you if you don't.

:clap2:

Well said, Bro'.

Living my life in America, I never gave Islam a second thought, but the opening post of this thread made me go :uhh: followed quickly by :eek-52:

Mr. Muslim75 , Dude...

:disbelief: You would seriously support killing people in an effort to convert them to Islam?
Believe what you want. In my opinion the God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran died with Abraham 6,000 years ago and the ancient story you worship is the brain droppings of a mere Monkey, just like you and me, with no more Divine inspiration than the words you are reading now.

Believe what you want - freedom of religion means that you and I are legally obligated to agree to disagree about the sacredness of any or all of the stories based on the campfire tales of some ancient Arab named Abraham.

The first generation to understand the God-given right of every Monkey to be wrong regarding the answers that they believe to the impossible questions that religions attempt to answer gets to see their grandchildren reach for the Stars. Literally.

Purity is defined by the number of girls shot in the head and those having acid thrown in the faces for going to school.

Islam is impure.

Ass-u-me-ing God is, one of the most convincing evidences against the God of Abraham being THE God is the behavior through history of those who worship both The New Testament and The Koran.

Bury The God of Abraham with Abraham and enjoy The God of (insert your name here).

`

Impurity is when you see great evil committed by Muslims, and you dare say, mindlessly that this evil is done by Islam. An honest man will say Muslims do great evils. A wicked man will say Islam does great evil. You can not afford to not make the difference.

The Qur'an is the word of God, not that of Muhammad. It's God who speaks, not Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God says in the Qur'an:

"follow the path of him who comes to me with love." (Surah 31, V 15)

Islam is love and purity. Stop lying.

Islam does not oppress women, Islam reveres women. It is the religion where women are pure, whereas men are not. This is the purity of Islam. Christianity does not know this purity. The Qur'an gives the example of Pharaoh. Pharaoh was the enemy of Moses and claimed he was God. Rabia, a great saint of Islam who was a woman once said that the claim to divinity never came from a woman.

As an illustration to the purity of Islam, consider that Gabriel in the early stage of revelation offered Muhammad one cup containing milk and one cup containing wine and Muhammad chose the milk. Gabriel then praised him and after him, his nation. Islam is purity.

Christians believe in the flood of Noah I believe. So they believe God punishes the sinners. In Islam, God also punished the sinners, sometimes He did it through the sincere Muslims who waged war on those who refused to honor God, the King of the creations that live and the creations that don't live. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is not the only prophet who waged war on unbelievers. There was for instance David and Solomon after him. But Muhammad repeatedly agressed forces that were more numerous than him, and he was almost always victorious. That is purity, not agression.

In. Your. Humble Opinion.

That and $4 will get you a tasty beverage at Starbuck$, Scooter.

Welcome to America. The land of opinions and assholes. :thup:

`

Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity.

You may be on to something here, muslim75. Those groups of heavily armed, radical Lutherans who are raping, pillaging, sawing off heads and causing such mayhem in pursuit of the Lutheran'isation of entire portions of the planet are a global problem.

OR,

maybe you're just an asshole?

Hollie makes a good point...what followers of other religions are doing what radical Islamists are doing throughout the world right now? Catholics? Not since the Inquisition. Protestants? Not since Oliver Cromwell was running wild. Hindus? Nope. Buddhism? Nope. Judaism? Nope.

I hate to point out the painfully obvious...but right now the followers of Islam are the "skunks at the picnic". You guys are making things hard for everyone else.

When someone tells me that THEIR religion is a religion of peace but anyone who doesn't get on board is going to be killed...it kind of makes the whole "peaceful" thing farce.

I'm an agnostic. If I'm wrong on that...then God and I will have to hash it out once I've left this earth. Until that point...all I ask is to be left alone. I don't force my beliefs on anyone else and I'd appreciated the same thing in return.

Islam did not say convert or die. Islam said:

Convert, and you will be our brothers. Else, pay a tax. If neither of these two are options to you, then we will wage war on you. Islam is purity.

The last custodians of the Islamic kingdom were the Ottomans. The Ottoman dynasty has simply been the largest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind (624 years). And before the Ottomans there have been the Umayyads, the Abassids and the Fatimids combining together for about 600 years. Islam is purity, and purity is glory. The glory of mankind is Islam.

What does you so-called civilized world bring ? Democracy. The system where the 18 year-old and the 65-year old have the same weight comes the election. The system where the child rapist and the priest have the same weight comes the election. Does the West feel no shame ? It should concern itself with its ills rather than seeking to find fault with Islam. One never finds a drop of water inside the sun, but one insists that he does so.

In Islam, the king had divine authority and authority from Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He was great enough so as to engage his nation in wars to spread the name of God Almighty throughout the earth; at the cost of his life, eventually. Christians did no heroism of the like. They eventually, as you would expect came out as Crusaders.

In Islam, women are honored. A man lives not except with a woman, and a woman lives not, except with a man. Adam woke up and found Eve by his side. They are companions, in this life and the next, companions for eternity. Women are very pure in Islam, while men are not; and Islam is about purity, nothing else.

From the Holy Qur'an:

"Allah loveth those who make themselves pure" (Surah 9, V 108)

"Surely pure religion is for Allah (God) only." (Surah 39, V 3, Pickthall translation)

Convert, and you will be our brothers. Else, pay a tax. If neither of these two are options to you, then we will wage war on you. Islam is purity.

'Pay a tax' = 'wage war' :eusa_eh:

Interesting. :eusa_think: Turns out Islam is nothing more than mediocre ancient literature after all. Just the brain droppings of a Monkey no more connected to God than me or any of the other Monkeys who've sweated out a life on the Timeline.

Islam is just words on paper used by political psychopaths as their public excuse.

Your god is either weak or cruel. Either way, I’ll take a pass :eusa_hand:

`

The last custodians of the Islamic kingdom were the Ottomans. The Ottoman dynasty has simply been the largest lasting dynasty in the history of mankind (624 years). And before the Ottomans there have been the Umayyads, the Abassids and the Fatimids combining together for about 600 years. Islam is purity, and purity is glory. The glory of mankind is Islam.

What does you so-called civilized world bring ? Democracy. The system where the 18 year-old and the 65-year old have the same weight comes the election. The system where the child rapist and the priest have the same weight comes the election. Does the West feel no shame ? It should concern itself with its ills rather than seeking to find fault with Islam. One never finds a drop of water inside the sun, but one insists that he does so.

In Islam, the king had divine authority and authority from Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). He was great enough so as to engage his nation in wars to spread the name of God Almighty throughout the earth; at the cost of his life, eventually. Christians did no heroism of the like. They eventually, as you would expect came out as Crusaders.

In Islam, women are honored. A man lives not except with a woman, and a woman lives not, except with a man. Adam woke up and found Eve by his side. They are companions, in this life and the next, companions for eternity. Women are very pure in Islam, while men are not; and Islam is about purity, nothing else.
Are women really honored in Islam?

Study your koranology:

Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please. Koran 2:223

Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women. Koran 2:228

Men have authority over women because God has made one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme. —Koran 4:34

I don't see how forcing women into "shame sacks" is really honoring them.

Forum List

Back