Christianity Dying Out in Europe

Actually, we have seen that contempt CAN breed concentration camps.

This whole discussion started regarding who the jews were courting for assistance in establishing a homeland. There has been no mention of exonerating germans for their actions. So get back into shape and act right.

Right... Like I said, that conspiracy to make the rest of the world the enemy of Germany... It was all the Jews fault!

It wasn't. That minority in itself could not cause the defeat of the Germans in WWI, it was the reparations forced on them at the same time as a worldwide Depression that caused them to begin their conquest.

While I don't believe Jews to be supposedly perfect, nor take pride in the German's actions, as somebody who is descended from Germans, I do realize that such a minority simply doesn't have the magical almost godlike powers you seem to want to ascribe to them. What about those facts are you afraid of?

Neither the Germans (truly not the Germans) or the Jews are perfect, nor does either group deserve blame for, nor have the power to, cause all of the ills of the World today. It's simply silly to ascribe such power to one group of people.

Right... Like I said, that conspiracy to make the rest of the world the enemy of Germany... It was all the Jews fault!
This type of sophomoric hyperbole is beneath you. It wasn't ALL The jews fault, but they were a factor.
It wasn't. That minority in itself could not cause the defeat of the Germans in WWI, it was the reparations forced on them at the same time as a worldwide Depression that caused them to begin their conquest.

While I don't believe Jews to be supposedly perfect, nor take pride in the German's actions, as somebody who is descended from Germans, I do realize that such a minority simply doesn't have the magical almost godlike powers you seem to want to ascribe to them. What about those facts are you afraid of?
Surely you realize that sheer numbers is not the only measure of influence. Degree of Permeation into key sectors, media, government, academe, etc, is how ANY group achieves it's power. The president is very influential and there's only one of him. This is just another distraction.
Neither the Germans (truly not the Germans) or the Jews are perfect, nor does either group deserve blame for, nor have the power to, cause all of the ills of the World today. It's simply silly to ascribe such power to one group of people.

Actually it's not silly. Small groups are always in control. And when you consider that Jews have also coopted various secret societies and fraternities into their midst, namely the THeosophist Masons, who are actively corrupting every institution in our society with their GER TOSHAV fanaticism.

This type of sophomoric hyperbole is beneath you. It wasn't ALL The jews fault, but they were a factor.

Surely you realize that sheer numbers is not the only measure of influence. Degree of Permeation into key sectors, media, government, academe, etc, is how ANY group achieves it's power. The president is very influential and there's only one of him. This is just another distraction.

Actually it's not silly. Small groups are always in control. And when you consider that Jews have also coopted various secret societies and fraternities into their midst, namely the THeosophist Masons, who are actively corrupting every institution in our society with their GER TOSHAV fanaticism.

LOL. The President is the Representative of 300,000,000 people, that is not a "small group". Jews, however are. Even inserting themselves into the media they are still a minority group among the media.... they simply don't have the numbers to control what you attempt to make us believe that they do. I wonder why you fear Jews so much?

Like every other group in the world they are imperfect, but they certainly are not the cause of all ills... I notice that they are the only "factor" you ever talk about, as if 700 other factors didn't exist... They were an extremely small factor in why WWII started, they were more of a scapegoat than a factor. Creating an inside enemy was important to the advancement of Naziism... The least powerful of groups, the one with the least numbers that were also successful for the maximum amount of Schadenfruede is what caused that selection...

LOL. The President is the Representative of 300,000,000 people, that is not a "small group".
But he IS only one person. with great power. Your equation of numbers with power is simply false. Try as you might to make it fly, it's a mud biscuit.
Jews, however are. Even inserting themselves into the media they are still a minority group among the media.... they simply don't have the numbers to control what you attempt to make us believe that they do.
They have great influence. They brag about it themselves. Do you want links?
I wonder why you fear Jews so much?
Because their religion commands them to take over the world with their jewish theocracy. Do you want links?
Like every other group in the world they are imperfect, but they certainly are not the cause of all ills... I notice that they are the only "factor" you ever talk about, as if 700 other factors didn't exist... They were an extremely small factor in why WWII started, they were more of a scapegoat than a factor. Creating an inside enemy was important to the advancement of Naziism... The least powerful of groups, the one with the least numbers that were also successful for the maximum amount of Schadenfruede is what caused that selection...

Actually the selection was due to their backing germany's enemies in wwI, but of course, your brain can't hold the actual truth, it's too full of politically correct propaganda.

But he IS only one person. with great power. Your equation of numbers with power is simply false. Try as you might to make it fly, it's a mud biscuit.

They have great influence. They brag about it themselves. Do you want links?

Because their religion commands them to take over the world with their jewish theocracy. Do you want links?

Actually the selection was due to their backing germany's enemies in wwI, but of course, your brain can't hold the actual truth, it's too full of politically correct propaganda.

Nah, those that backed Germany's enemies were only one of the reasons for the larger schadenfruede. It made it even easier to create propaganda that blamed all of them for the actions of a few. Why did they also select gays? Also another small group that finds itself hated by people consistently.... and Gypsies? Was it their complicity in the previous war? No, it wasn't. However, wanting so badly to have a reason to hate jews as a group currently colors your views. A minority of a minority subscribes to this noachide doctrine of world supremacy... not an entire Borglike movement that makes every individual of that group part of one unique organism.

Those who are "leaders" of a group represent all of the numbers of a group, that you don't understand this is clear, but it doesn't change the reality that it is exactly what makes the President powerful. If we were an island of 12, electing one of those members as "President" would not make him suddenly powerful. Instead he is the head of a nation of 300,000,000 very rich (on a world scale) people and that really does make him powerful. Much like the leaders in China are powerful because of the fact that they represent billions...., in short the President is powerful because he is the head of a large group of people called 'Americans'. In any other context, without the backing of those people, the man simply wouldn't be powerful...

This tiny group of people cannot take over the world regardless of what their religion says, fearing this takeover is plain hilarious. It's like saying that all whites are attempting apartheid because you read a KKK site.

The funny thing is how they make careers out of calling other people racists and nationalists, while their dirty little faith is little more than a race cult bent on acquiring territory for a homeland. Aren't ethnic homelands racist and nationalist? Or is that just when non-jews do it? Is that it? I think it is.

Meanwhile our army is used to defend israel while we're told we're bad people for wanting to close our border. This jew bullshit needs to stop.

The funny thing is how they make careers out of calling other people racists and nationalists, while their dirty little faith is little more than a race cult bent on acquiring territory for a homeland. Aren't ethnic homelands racist and nationalist? Or is that just when non-jews do it? Is that it? I think it is.

Meanwhile our army is used to defend israel while we're told we're bad people for wanting to close our border. This jew bullshit needs to stop.

LOL. Once again, a very small minority of Jews subscribe to this Noachide doctrine that you speak of, the numbers are about the same as the amount of whites who subscribe to the KKK's view of the world. I have no fear that the KKK is suddenly going to seize control of the world any more than I fear that the Noachides will. They aren't even powerful enough among jews to make their own society believe in them.

Nah, those that backed Germany's enemies were only one of the reasons for the larger schadenfruede.
Right. It was a reason. A dismissive tone will not help you here, scout.
It made it even easier to create propaganda that blamed all of them for the actions of a few. Why did they also select gays? Also another small group that finds itself hated by people consistently.... and Gypsies? Was it their complicity in the previous war? No, it wasn't. However, wanting so badly to have a reason to hate jews as a group currently colors your views. A minority of a minority subscribes to this noachide doctrine of world supremacy... not an entire Borglike movement that makes every individual of that group part of one unique organism.
It's Chabadniks, who have houses on many college campuses are growing at a furious rate. And it's not that the other orthodox jews don't believe this, they just think lying about it is a better strategy.
Those who are "leaders" of a group represent all of the numbers of a group, that you don't understand this is clear, but it doesn't change the reality that it is exactly what makes the President powerful.

If we were an island of 12, electing one of those members as "President" would not make him suddenly powerful. Instead he is the head of a nation of 300,000,000 very rich (on a world scale) people and that really does make him powerful. Much like the leaders in China are powerful because of the fact that they represent billions...., in short the President is powerful because he is the head of a large group of people called 'Americans'. In any other context, without the backing of those people, the man simply wouldn't be powerful...
Right. Just as the jews of today are empowered by an entire society ensnared in their brainwash net.
This tiny group of people cannot take over the world regardless of what their religion says, fearing this takeover is plain hilarious. It's like saying that all whites are attempting apartheid because you read a KKK site.

A minority of germans took over the whole nation. A minority of bolsheviks took over russia. It happens all the time.

Or perhaps if they hadn't been so jew beaten over wwII they might have a healthy identity and sense of pride.

I would argue that one has a difficult time having pride over murdering millions of people regardless of their religious or ethnic affiliation.

I would argue that one has a difficult time having pride over murdering millions of people regardless of their religious or ethnic affiliation.

I wouldn't. all people have committed atrocities. No people should be permanently shamed.

on edit: Oh I almost didn't realize the truly idiotic point you're making. Let me rebut. Nobody has asserted they should be proud OF the holocaust, but rather, proud IN SPITE OF the holocaust..

I wouldn't. all people have committed atrocities. No people should be permanently shamed.

on edit: Oh I almost didn't realize the truly idiotic point you're making. Let me rebut. Nobody has asserted they should be proud OF the holocause, but rather, proud IN SPITE OF the holocaust..

Shame isnt the opposite of pride, just another form of it.

Right. It was a reason. A dismissive tone will not help you here, scout.

It's Chabadniks, who have houses on many college campuses are growing at a furious rate. And it's not that the other orthodox jews don't believe this, they just think lying about it is a better strategy.

Right. Just as the jews of today are empowered by an entire society ensnared in their brainwash net.

A minority of germans took over the whole nation. A minority of bolsheviks took over russia. It happens all the time.

However they were not part of a hated group of ethnic minorities at the same time. In order to take over the world they would have to have direct power, not simply influence. The idea that such a small group that really has no ability to raise an army, like the Bolsheviks, or to get a majority of supporters elected, as in Germany, can take over the entire planet because of a small group of supposedly powerful college groups is painfully ridiculous. Just as the KKK was "growing" on campuses in the 50s, it doesn't mean that they were the majority or that they are going to take over the nation, let alone the world.

Your idea that these people have some magical gift to brainwash the entirety of the planet is flatly hilarious. Very, very few in the UN support them at all, across the world there is likely to be no other group so hated by so many, who are so unlikely to gain control in any nation other than in Israel that it is simply flatly funny that you believe that they run the planet from secret Kabals....

However they were not part of a hated group of ethnic minorities at the same time. In order to take over the world they would have to have direct power, not simply influence. The idea that such a small group that really has no ability to raise an army, like the Bolsheviks, or to get a majority of supporters elected, as in Germany, can take over the entire planet because of a small group of supposedly powerful college groups is painfully ridiculous. Just as the KKK was "growing" on campuses in the 50s, it doesn't mean that they were the majority or that they are going to take over the nation, let alone the world.

Your idea that these people have some magical gift to brainwash the entirety of the planet is flatly hilarious. Very, very few in the UN support them at all, across the world there is likely to be no other group so hated by so many, who are so unlikely to gain control in any nation other than in Israel that it is simply flatly funny that you believe that they run the planet from secret Kabals....

Influence is power too.

It's not a magical gift, it's the control of much of media, government, academe, and corporations, combined with the insanity that they're somehow an oppressed group, which gives them their power.

They're in control in this nation, through the Israeli lobby, media, academics, corporatism, etc. They brag about it. Do you want links? Or are you too afraid?

Lets get back to the main topic or this thread will be closed. I can split this discussion to another thread if wanted.

Influence is power too.

It's not a magical gift, it's the control of much of media, government, academe, and corporations, combined with the insanity that they're somehow an oppressed group, which gives them their power.

They're in control in this nation, through the Israeli lobby, media, academics, corporatism, etc. They brag about it. Do you want links? Or are you too afraid?

Influence is a means of power, yes. It isn't however a way that somebody could take over all of society. Plus, the "control" they have over the media is simply fictional. They have control over a few of the outlets, but are still a minority among the media as a whole. They are not in control of this nation, they work to influence people toward a positive outcome but they are certainly not in control. You can tell by the way they accept the pressure of the US government to give up land, etc. during peace talks. They "brag" about it, among those who want to believe that they have more power than they do. That is "pride" in fiction, but it isn't reality.

Just as some of the KKK take "pride" in their strength and influence...

Lets get back to the main topic or this thread will be closed. I can split this discussion to another thread if wanted.

But christianity is dying out in europe for reason, greg. This is on topic. But you can split if you like.

Greg, so you know, I do not advocate any actions of expulsion or any sort of violence against jews at all. I advocate that sometimes people should question their motives and policies, and sometimes like Nancy reagan said, just say no.

Forum List

Back