how can everyone ignore this?

like I said... for you to drunkenly suggest that I am "implying" that we "surender and prostrate ourselves to Islam" and then give ME a negative reputation comment worth beaucoup kathianne points merely because I call you on that idiocy is truly inebriated and infantile.

You've disappointed me tonight.

Sorry, but you just dinged my for diet coke and coffee. It's what you are doing, all to slam RSR. It's been going on now for weeks. I'm not saying that I agree with the cut and paste, I've made that clear to him in pm's, the appropriate way in my opinion.

You however, have grabbed onto the coat tails of some not so even handed 'newbies', probably banned in the past, to make your points. Through ommission, you have dissed alot of us. Now you want to cry, 'unfair.' Too bad.

Sorry, but you just dinged my for diet coke and coffee. It's what you are doing, all to slam RSR. It's been going on now for weeks. I'm not saying that I agree with the cut and paste, I've made that clear to him in pm's, the appropriate way in my opinion.

You however, have grabbed onto the coat tails of some not so even handed 'newbies', probably banned in the past, to make your points. Through ommission, you have dissed alot of us. Now you want to cry, 'unfair.' Too bad.

I "dinged you" for suggesting that I have ever "implied" that we "surrender and prostrate ourselves" to Islam....which is utter and absolute BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!!!! nothing more...nothing less.

and you should ask "actsnoble" if he thinks I have "latched on to his coattails"...to the contrary, I have ridden his ass hard in PM's.

and I would love for you to explain how I havfe "dissed a lot of you".

Really....hitting the dry sherry, what?

for any and all concerned...

I was out of line by even suggesting that kathianne was inebriated when she suggested that I wanted America to surrender and prostrate ourselves to Islam.

at worst, she was inaccurate, and at best, she was a feisty, assertive woman who will always deserve my utmost respect.

for any and all concerned...

I was out of line by even suggesting that kathianne was inebriated when she suggested that I wanted America to surrender and prostrate ourselves to Islam.

at worst, she was inaccurate, and at best, she was a feisty, assertive woman who will always deserve my utmost respect.

Thanks. We are both a bit feisty! I should not have insinuated that you were one of the leftist that would have us kowtow to Islamicists. You aren't and I'm very aware of that.

This proves my point, israel belongs to jews, arabs and christians, yet arabs are persecuting christians, and want a palestine free of non arab-muslims.

Forum List

Back