Zone1 Christianity and our founding fathers

Were any of the founding fathers white Christian nationalists? Because otherwise this is the wrong thread.

Yes Saint Ding! The Connecticut Wits.

Then let's hear your evidence for the founding fathers being Christian nationalists.

Your question was Saint Ding and I quote “were any of the founding fathers white Christian nationalists.” With emphasis on the word “any”.

My answer was the Connecticut Wits and I provided at the historical account about them. Then you said it’s on the wrong thread, so WTF Saint Ding?

Are you arguing that the Connecticut Wits were not Christian nationalist nor white?

Yes Saint Ding! The Connecticut Wits.

Your question was Saint Ding and I quote “were any of the founding fathers white Christian nationalists.” With emphasis on the word “any”.

My answer was the Connecticut Wits and I provided at the historical account about them. Then you said it’s on the wrong thread, so WTF Saint Ding?

Are you arguing that the Connecticut Wits were not Christian nationalist nor white?
Make your case. Let's hear it. First establish their being Founding Fathers of America. Then make you case for their being Christian nationalists.

Yes, Ding that is your opinion.
Observations are not opinions. It's not my opinion you make unsupported allegations. It's my observation that you make unsupported allegations.

In post #383 you said I am as goofy as hobelim without stating why you believe that. It's not my opinion that you didn't explain why you believed that, it's my observation from your post which didn't contain any explanation for why you believed that. Now do you understand?

You have the right to give unevidence opinions, as you do every time here.
I wasn't arguing that you couldn't. I was only pointing out that gave no explanation for having that opinion. So just like you are not barred from stating unsupported opinions, I'm not barred from pointing out that you gave no good reason for having that opinion.

You asked if “any” of the founding fathers were white Christian nationalists. I answer that in Post 367 essentially that at least two were.

So you are a liar.
And have failed to either prove they were founding fathers or prove they were Christian nationalists.

What is it with you guys not being able to back up any of your allegations? You are acting like a Christian nationalist.

First establish their being Founding Fathers of America.
They were among the earliest of Protestants calling for the declaration of independence. Does that qualify them?

These are not the only two white Christian nationalist. Many of the signers of the declaration of independence were white Christian nationalist. Many of those involved at the constitutional convention in Philadelphia were white Christian nationalist. The point is they lost to the idea
No religion was to be favored in the new nation.

You have every right to, as do I, even if we are either or both wrong. hobelim is in the same boat.
I won't make a statement I can't back up with reasoning because I won't have an opinion on something I don't have a good reason for believing. Feel free to continue with your innuendo and rhetoric. What could possibly go wrong with a bad habit like that?

Forum List

Back