Christianism is a good example of exceptional education.

Holos

Feb 21, 2016
California
Before exemplifying why, I would like to make clear the significance of the word "exceptional".
Common sense has had "exception" to be regarded the same as "statistical outlier".
However, that is not the context in which I am using the word. In fact, I am positive about the all-inclusiveness of Christianity.
I am using the word "exceptional" here to signify "continuing reception", in observation of its certainty.

Any knowledge taught by text-based references has mainly two methods of deliverance. Orderly progression or alternating progression.

Orderly progression is simple chapter continuity. From first chapter, to second chapter, to third chapter and unto the very last chapter, page after page without any page skipped or postponed in lieu of a page further ahead.

Alternating progression does not have such strict requirements. It may skip the first chapter, it may skip all chapters but one, it may skip no chapters and include all of them through a particularly chosen order.

Christianism, the teaching or advocacy of Christianity, uses the method of alternating progression. Its first precept is that within the Holy Bible (the guidance for life, the reference for knowledge), Jesus Christ is the most important person along with God and the Holy Spirit. However, Jesus Christ only comes to be in the Holy Bible after more than 30 books of the Old Testament, some books with only 5 chapters, other books with more than 100. (There are many versions of the Holy Bible because of its transnational applications)

That is, in the trinity that makes Christianity, Christ as the ultimate reference, coming to be only after so many other delineations, and God as the primary reference, coming to be in the very first chapter of the Holy Bible, Christianism provides an aim of relief, motivation and confidence in the deliverance of such a complex and grand work such as is the Holy Bible, having established centuries and yet promoting many more.

Last edited:
I have no clue what this rambling incoherency is about but just wanted to offer kudos for the use of the word Christianism. Michael Ventura would approve.

I have no clue what this rambling incoherency is about but just wanted to offer kudos for the use of the word Christianism. Michael Ventura would approve.

A sentiment of recognition, appreciation and respect, I suppose.

religion should not be political. For those who want to believe in the broad spectrum of christianity, it should be a person thing not interfering or imposed on others.

It is. It was the only element of the OP I could actually comprehend.

May I ask what kind of knowledge teachings you are communicating with, if not text-based?

And if text-based, is there a language or a reference of which you could disclaim?

Last edited:

It is. It was the only element of the OP I could actually comprehend.

May I ask what kind of knowledge teachings you are communicating with, if not text-based?

And if text-based, is there a language or a reference of which you could disclaim?

I still have no clue in the world what your point is here. All I know is you used the word Christianism, which use I approve for linguistic reasons. But after that point it's just a blur. No idea where it's going.

I believe what we're writing here is all text. That was never in question.

Forum List

Back