Christian witnessing to a Muslim (must see)

I wonder if he asked any Jews what they think of Jesus.

As the Talmud says, Sanhedrin 43a; Jesus is boiling in his own hot semen.:ack-1:

Holy shit!!!! (literally)

I had to look that up and it says Jesus is boiling in his own excrement! Wtf???

The Talmud assures us that Jesus is now in Hell, boiling in excrement. In some renderings Jesus is portrayed as boiling in semen as punishment for sexual perversion [Gittin 57a].

There is much more, including the Talmud claim that the Sanhedrin justly executed Jesus because he was an idolater [Sanhedrin 43a] who worshipped a brick [Sanhedrin 67a] :ack-1:

Well, he was Jewish...and he was a rabbi. So rabbis should boil in their own excrement, old fool? A lot of them did, and it wasn't that long ago either.

Oh so that makes it okay k gotcha :thup:

Oh, so that means you endorse the torture of puppies and kitties and you tear the labels off pillows! OK, gotcha. Just what kind of medications are you on, old fool?

Well, he was Jewish...and he was a rabbi. So rabbis should boil in their own excrement, old fool? A lot of them did, and it wasn't that long ago either.

Oh so that makes it okay k gotcha :thup:

Oh, so that means you endorse the torture of puppies and kitties and you tear the labels off pillows! OK, gotcha. Just what kind of medications are you on, old fool?

I should ask you the same. Wtf are you talking about? You didn't catch ebola did you?

I have just watched to the part "can a prophet tell a lie ? Nope, and Jesus said ....". So just 1 minute.

Because this speech is gonna built on a wrong basis. We dont know what the prophet Jesus said hundreds of years ago. There are just some various books about what he could have said or someone made it up under the name of Jesus. Same goes for Islamic Hadiths (stories).

These are all the same things, Islamis Hadiths and Torah and Bible etc, stories.

I cant say the same thing for Quran. There is only one Quran for hundreds of years. If there was a slightest doubt about it, today there had to be some or many different Qurans.

OK, Ozman

Who is this guy talking in the videos?

His name is Kenneth Humphreys. I posted the videos to get across the point that the gospels are not eye witness accounts of 1st century christianity as stated in the OP video. Better question would be; who are the authors of the new testament?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back