Christian Terrorist Caught in the Act

Yes, this woman is a terrorist, and yes she should be locked away.

Since you routinely defend Islamists, however, your concern really isn't with the actions and attitude on display, but merely the identity of the perp.

You are as transparent as all get up.

Muzzies tossed any gays off roofs lately? Maybe they need to be "put on reservations" also?

Oops, an inconvenient fact for Pink News boy

Since you routinely defend Islamists, however, your concern really isn't with the actions and attitude on display, but merely the identity of the perp.

You are a fucking clown. The point here is that we dont paint all Christians as terrorists for the acts of this nutter and her friends . Reflect on that for a moment.

Woman tried to burn down LGBT centre because gays ‘need to pay for their sins’
Thankfully nobody was hurt this time.

These people should be put on reservations where they can be monitored.
I still cant understand how those on the left bitch and moan when a child accidently shoots itself, yet on the Abortion Doctors table, 33,000 babies born or unborn are executed by CHOICE. Then when someone wants to stop the children from shooting themselves they want to ban all guns, yet wont ban all abortion clinics. Talk about openly naked hypocrisy, at is worst.

I still cant understand how those on the left bitch and moan when a child accidently shoots itself, yet on the Abortion Doctors table, 33,000 babies born or unborn are executed by CHOICE. Then when someone wants to stop the children from shooting themselves they want to ban all guns, yet wont ban all abortion clinics. Talk about openly naked hypocrisy, at is worst.

I think I can help you with that, it is codified in law, so, yeah. As for guns? No one wants yours hon, just more orchestrated mass paranoia which you're so susceptible to.

I think I can help you with that, it is codified in law, so, yeah. As for guns? No one wants yours hon, just more orchestrated mass paranoia which you're so susceptible to.
Yeah sure..
liberal-logic-101-2792-500x416.jpg

Yeah sure..

No one's after mine, or my permit hon.

Yeah sure..
He will need to get a move on if he wants to get that done.

This freak said Oprah Winfrey told her to set the fires. Curiously, Tommy didn't title his thread, Oprah Terrorist Caught in Act.

Last edited:
It's Oprah Winfrey's fault. Arrest her.

You know that pink news is going to have fabrications.

Yeah sure..
He will need to get a move on if he wants to get that done.

And clearly, kiddie slaughtering has no impact in this society.

You are a fucking clown. The point here is that we dont paint all Christians as terrorists for the acts of this nutter and her friends . Reflect on that for a moment.

A person would have to be functionally retarded to think the levels of hatred against gay people vis a vis Islam and Christianity are anywhere similar, both in terms of prevalence of the hatred or the real-world violence perpetrated upon them. .

Those who try to cast them as such are nothing but useful idiots.

Forum List

Back