ROTFLMFAO!!!..WOW! 10 Days Before Election Hillary Clinton Can’t Break 1,000 Retweets on Twitter

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Damn, she is the most unpopular bitch on twitter!!!!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 28 Oct 16 | Jim Hoft

THIS IS SHOCKING!
The 2016 presidential election is 10 days away.

And Democratic candidate Hillary Clintoncan’t break 1,000 retweets on Twitter.
Via Jared Wyland:
hillary-tweets-pathetic-575x780.jpg
hillary-twitter-pathetic-2-575x782.jpg

Hillary is a democrat on social media running for President failing to break 1k RT's 11 days before an election

Her campaign is implodingpic.twitter.com/RrnYANIdLa

— Jared Wyand (@JaredWyand)October 28, 2016

Hillary Clinton has NO social media enthusiasm.

Then there’s Donald Trump— Who regularly gains 10,000 to 20,000 retweets per tweet.
trump-retweets-575x756.jpg

I believe most Trump supporters are just trying to conform.

That would explain their obsession with rally attendees and twitter likes.

Jake is too busy posting to retweet
Damn, she is the most unpopular bitch on twitter!!!!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 28 Oct 16 | Jim Hoft

THIS IS SHOCKING!
The 2016 presidential election is 10 days away.

And Democratic candidate Hillary Clintoncan’t break 1,000 retweets on Twitter.
Via Jared Wyland:
hillary-tweets-pathetic-575x780.jpg
hillary-twitter-pathetic-2-575x782.jpg

Hillary is a democrat on social media running for President failing to break 1k RT's 11 days before an election

Her campaign is implodingpic.twitter.com/RrnYANIdLa

— Jared Wyand (@JaredWyand)October 28, 2016

Hillary Clinton has NO social media enthusiasm.

Then there’s Donald Trump— Who regularly gains 10,000 to 20,000 retweets per tweet.
trump-retweets-575x756.jpg
[/QUOTE

Jake is too busy posting to retweet

Last edited:
The mind of a trump supporter can only read a few words before they become confused. Have pity on the Trump supporter, education is something they missed, Twitter is their novel reading, slogans fill their heads.

"“He’s a salesman,” Mann said. “He’s a con man. He’s hustled people out of money that they’re owed. He’s lived off tax shelters. He’s always looking for a scheme and a con, and in that sphere, you just fall into telling lies as a matter of course.”

In “Trump: The Art of the Deal,” his 1987 best-seller, Trump said “a little hyperbole never hurts.”

“People believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion,” he said.

Trump’s coauthor, Tony Schwartz, put it less benignly in a July interview with the New Yorker. “He lied strategically,” Schwartz recalled. “He had a complete lack of conscience about it."" Scope of Donald Trump's falsehoods unprecedented for presidential candidate

Mob mentality external validation.

Our entire lives are designed around becoming the perfect humans in the eyes of our peers.

I have always been a reject and troublemaker for never conforming, although I desperately wanted to. I just couldn't force myself to be something I was not, so I starting taking pride in who I was.

While this gave me self respect, I almost wonder if my life would of been better and easier up until this point if I decided to act and think normally. Interestingly though, I know doing that would not make me the perfect human in the eyes of my peers.

The mind of a trump supporter can only read a few words before they become confused. Have pity on the Trump supporter, education is something they missed, Twitter is their novel reading, slogans fill their heads.

"“He’s a salesman,” Mann said. “He’s a con man. He’s hustled people out of money that they’re owed. He’s lived off tax shelters. He’s always looking for a scheme and a con, and in that sphere, you just fall into telling lies as a matter of course.”

In “Trump: The Art of the Deal,” his 1987 best-seller, Trump said “a little hyperbole never hurts.”

“People believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion,” he said.

Trump’s coauthor, Tony Schwartz, put it less benignly in a July interview with the New Yorker. “He lied strategically,” Schwartz recalled. “He had a complete lack of conscience about it."" Scope of Donald Trump's falsehoods unprecedented for presidential candidate

The biggest con man in history is Karl Marx, hero of all leftist twits.

Trump rally: 20,000
Hillary rally: 500, of which 400 are union employees and 50 are Starkeys

What is it about the smug elitist left wingers that in their twisted delusions of grandeur, the rest of the people are "less educated" than they? So sorry smugos: that is mostly false. RE:"the Trump supporter, education is something they missed"

The way she really looks....one of the most accurate photos of hillary. The one you see when she is on camera is one that takes hours and hours of prep by some of hollywoods most gifted make up artists...essentially a fake mask...such work costs the clintons big time...these guys do not work cheap....but hey they got the money.

What is most revealing about this photo other than her ugliness....is her meaness...a truly evil and vindictive woman...who may not have murdered anyone personally but she had no problem with 'others' doing it...the same with bill...in fact it was probably bill hillary went to when she wanted a problem solved...and she or he did not care what action was taken...as long as the problem was made to go away.

google the clinton chronicles.

Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Hosts+Global+AmP5h95QQkwl.jpg

Hillary:

Republicans are deplorable
Black are never do wells who must be brought to heel
Hispanics are needy
Sanders supporters are basement dwellers

Yeah, she crushing it

Forum List

Back