Christian political author accused of pedephilia.

Evangelical Christianity is a danger to America.

I don't think evangelical Christianity made the person a pedophile. I do think that sick people sometimes use religion because they think it might help change them or its a good place to hide behind.

the thing is, pedophilia really isn't treatable and has almost a 100% recidivism rate

Yet another Huckster buddy molesting children .... Duggars, Nugent and now this slime. And Jim Bob Duggar said "a lot" of his friends have had the same thing happen in their own homes and he said "a lot were worse".

While these development are startling let's not use this case to smear and broad brush Catholics and Evangelicals.

When it comes to the dominant religion in America, you can always count on liberals to not only broad brush, but they'll lay on the bashing in multiple coats.

While these development are startling let's not use this case to smear and broad brush Catholics and Evangelicals.

When it comes to the dominant religion in America, you can always count on liberals to not only broad brush, but they'll lay on the bashing in multiple coats.

Chiding those that broad brush, while simultaneously broad brushing, isn't exactly a noble position either.

There has also been atheist pedophiles, and pedophiles from other religions as well.

Of course there have been and will be vile people of every persuasion. The difference is that the hard core bible thumpers are so quick to judge everybody and tell them just how bad they are, even to the point of telling them they are going to hell. It's that hypocrisy that makes this notable.

There has also been atheist pedophiles, and pedophiles from other religions as well.
Most pedos in the US are Christians.

True...but then, 80% of the population is Christian....

I don't think pedo has a particular religious affiliation - however religion does tend to allow pedos easy access to children.

Co-Author Of Mike Huckabee Books Was Accused Of Child Molestation In Two Legal Cases - BuzzFeed News

Prominent Christian author John Perry, who has co-authored a book with Mike Huckabee and Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore, has been accused of child molestation in two separate lawsuits.

Those books are just a few of the titles produced with Perry’s help: He wroteFor Faith & Family: Changing America by Strengthening the Family with Richard Land, the president of Southern Evangelical Seminary, a book with former Southern Baptist Convention president James T. Draper, as well as a book with Frank Page, the president and CEO of the Southern Baptist Convention Executive Committee. Perry even co-authored The Vow, the book made into a feature film starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum. Perry also lists writing two books for prominent pastor John F. MacArthur on his website.

Buzzfeed.

Mainstream Evangelical Christianity in the USA seems to be moving in on Catholic priest territory. However, they seem to have worked out a compromise. The boys are catholic territory, while the girls are evangelical targets.
Accused.....We have a system here. Governed by that pesky little US Constitution....You'll have to wait for the hangin'

Of course there have been and will be vile people of every persuasion. The difference is that the hard core bible thumpers are so quick to judge everybody and tell them just how bad they are, even to the point of telling them they are going to hell. It's that hypocrisy that makes this notable.

So you believe that a "religious" pedophile is worse than a "non religious" pedophile? Weird, I think they are all pieces of shit.

Most pedos are teachers....but you make excuses for them

Are they? I suspect pedos gravitate towards professions that allow contact with children - that would include religious roles, teachers, coaches, day care workers.

Are they? I suspect pedos gravitate towards professions that allow contact with children - that would include religious roles, teachers, coaches, day care workers.
\

That is of course true, ad is closely related to why it is ridiculous when people say stupid shit like "most pedophiles are gay" no they aren't.

Pedophiles are about ACCESS to kids, male or female whichever they don't care, they just want access to CHILDREN , which also explains the predominant professions of pedophiles.

Yest more evidence that there should not be a statute of limitations on child molestation.

All too often these crimes only come to light after the child has grown up and understands that what was done to them was a criminal act that should be punished under the law.

But the perps walk away because they were never caught during the arbitrary time limit.

If we still need to have such a statute of limitations then let's only start it once the child becomes an adult.

There is no statute of limitation on murder so why should there be one on child molestation?
Depends upon the state.
look, statutes of limitation are not in place to give the perp time to hide until the clock runs out.
These things exist because of the rules of evidence.
As time passes, witnesses disappear or lose their ability to recollect the pertinent events. Physical evidence disappears. or it decays. The victim decides they do not want to relive the the event.
All of which boils down to the prosecution's ability to convince a jury to convict the defendant.
Sex crimes are very serious. But getting convictions, especially for the most heinous of acts are difficult to begin with. That is why many sex crime charges are often plead out.

Yes there has....and the vast majority are men.
Gotta tell ya....In NJ this school year, most of the teacher student sex stories have been discovered to involve female teachers and male students. I find that surprising. When I was in HS we as kids could see which male teachers who were younger guys give the attractive girls just a little bit too much attention. Although I never heard of anything going on. Of course there was no internet and no social media back then...Which brings to mind this....With the free flow of information at everyone's fingertips why would anyone who is an adult want to take the risk. I guess if one is real horny, they can't control themselves.
Go search nj.com

yes they are.......public schools are chock full of em...but you are working hard to import enough muslim and mexican pedos probably wont be long til they eclipse them

Last edited:
Well, among child sexual abusers (as distinct from someone diagnosed as pedophile but who may never have offended,) the vast majority of actual offenders are men.

Is a significant difference between pedophiles and actual sex offenders. Can rape a child and not be a pedophile. If you focus all your energy into 'combatting pedophiles' you're not helping children as much as if focusing your energies on combating child sexual abuse.

You are quite correct Delta, I have misspoken on the subtle, but very clear, difference. Words matter, especially in law matters.

Forum List

Back