Muslims burn down Churches

Islamic oppression of Christians in the Middle East is nothing new. It's been getting worse and more violent as time goes by, but you rarely see the media talk about it. It must have killed MSNBC to print this.

• Banned
Could you imagine if Christians burned down a Mosque?

Going crazy; burning buildings; kidnapping and stoning women; driving out deamons with chicken blood; speaking in tongues; screaming that the world is ending while they destroy everthing in their path. Insanity, death, persecution and disorentation in all directions of the compass:

This is what religion has always been about.

Don't expect anything to change soon.

Last edited:
Islamic oppression of Christians in the Middle East is nothing new. It's been getting worse and more violent as time goes by, but you rarely see the media talk about it. It must have killed MSNBC to print this.

They never printed any of the church burnings in Kenya, all of them with Christians burned alive inside. One of them, a woman threw her baby out the window and the Muslims picked the baby up and threw it back inside to burn. This I got from my Kenyan friends.

Good news! Now you run out with yo little bic an torch a couple O mosques.. YIPPIE!!! Nothing like a flaming religious war...I'm all for it!!!

Don't forget the weenies and marshmallows!!!

I hope all you religious fuckwits wipe all of your kind off the face of the earth. Maybe then we can go about the business of surviving as a race of humans without your interference.

This from the guy who wants to lock all Christians inside their churches and burn them alive and stated so while the same thing was happening in Kenya.

You were treated badly by a couple of people who called themselves Christians. Get over it and stop blaming all Christians for the actions of TWO of the worst of them.

I was treated badly by a catholic woman I do not hate all Catholics, in fact I have several who are my friends and agree what that woman did was wrong and against their churches teachings.

Yeah because a church has never been burned in America.

Recently? Motivated by Christian zeal?

Nope. And nope.

I believe some racist Christain group burnt down Reggie White's church. If I recall that correctly.

You don't recall correctly.

"

The complexities in trying to characterize who is burning black churches and why is apparent in the case of a gang of Georgia teenagers, all high school dropouts, who investigators say were responsible for as many as 90 burglaries, burnings and vandalism at both black and white churches.
Members of the group told police they picked churches generally because they were easy targets, isolated and empty. "If they didn't find any money, they'd pay them back by vandalizing the church or burning it," said Homer Kaedle, the Georgia Bureau of Investigations agent in charge. Sometimes, to throw police off their trail, they also would spray-paint obscene or racist language on the churches."

washingtonpost.com: Church Burnings in the South

And the KKK are not Christian zealots. Their religion is racism.

I get so sick of apologists who can't just condemn the brutality and oppression of Islam unless they make the claim that Christianity is equally criminal.

It's not. That's what we call trivializing the threat. Or just demonizing the victims. It's a tried and true propaganda and terrorist technique..

"
Today, those arrested for torching black churches include a deranged 13-year-old girl who harbored anti-Christian beliefs, an "all American-type" volunteer fireman who investigators said likes to set buildings aflame, and rampaging juveniles who cared more about stealing money from the collection plate than the color of the denomination's skin -- a group that one Georgia law enforcement agent described as "just a bunch of jerky kids." One of those "kids" was just sentenced to 95 years in prison. There has also been at least one card-carrying member of the KKK."

washingtonpost.com: Church Burnings in the South

Forum List

Back