Christ-Mass is of no concern for Protestants, why do you even

celebrate Christ-mass. Actually the Mass is the death of Christ, its all about the Eucharist, and we take the body of Christ (the holy Eucharist)and drink wine AKA his blood .

So Christmas and Christ mass are not the same thing, but in the 300's Dec 25th , the winter solstice, was to be celebrated as Jesus's birthday.

So as Jesus did say to the Samaritan woman, you worship what you do not know.

off to another early hater thread

no offence but you are a joke

No the evangelicals are the joke.
Maybe to you.

I see you are not a big fan of diversity and inclusion.

Actually if not for the Catholic Church you wouldn't have any ammo to attack Christians with.
You actually feel that Catholics are real Christians?

Catholicism allowed their young men to kill catholic young men on both sides-Rev war, civil war, ww1,ww2--Millions upons millions slaughtered--They even killed their own supposed brothers in Christ for Adolf Hitler. Fear of men--that is Why--same reason the Pope has swiss killers hired to protect him. No they are not--Jesus would never allow the brothers in Christ to kill each other. They are ruled by love--war is hatred.
Jesus allows it everyday. It's called free will.

Please tell me that you are not one of those who believes unless everything is perfect there can be no God.

God is 100% real--YHWH(Jehovah) there is no other. Few even know him. Jesus warned that would occur-John 15:21-22. But Few listen to Jesus as well.
Well according to you Jesus would never allow the brothers in Christ to kill each other.

Newsflash: It happens everyday.

Really when? Pretend Christians aren't Christians. Some may tell them they are but its not true--Even Jesus will tell them-Matthew 7:22-23
What's a pretend Christian?

Are you suggesting that anyone who sins isn't a Christian. I thought we were all sinners.

Are you the arbitrator of who is a Christian and who isn't? Am I a Christian?

Actually if not for the Catholic Church you wouldn't have any ammo to attack Christians with.
You actually feel that Catholics are real Christians?

Catholicism allowed their young men to kill catholic young men on both sides-Rev war, civil war, ww1,ww2--Millions upons millions slaughtered--They even killed their own supposed brothers in Christ for Adolf Hitler. Fear of men--that is Why--same reason the Pope has swiss killers hired to protect him. No they are not--Jesus would never allow the brothers in Christ to kill each other. They are ruled by love--war is hatred.

Please tell me that you are not one of those who believes unless everything is perfect there can be no God.

God is 100% real--YHWH(Jehovah) there is no other. Few even know him. Jesus warned that would occur-John 15:21-22. But Few listen to Jesus as well.

Yahweh was a tribal war God left over from the Canaanites. the god of the OT says his name is Jealous.

You believed lies. God told Moses his name is YHWH(Jehovah)
God went by many names. Jealous was one of them. He said so. I'm pretty sure He even explained why.

the allegation that "Jesus started one single religion"
It's the whole Peter and the rock thingee.

very confusing---------Jesus said----ON THIS ROCK (meaning "peter the rock" ) is "my church"
but PETER does not mean ROCK in Aramaic or Hebrew------I think that's GREEK (?)
Jesus did not do greek----besides Peter's real name was SIMON which is derived from the
semitic root-----SH M (vav) which denotes Hear as in HEARKEN TO. Constantine
should have straigtened that mess out

Constantine was a pagan false god worshipper. He couldn't straighten any of it out. The opposite occurred. They screwed it all up.

And you know that how?

By learning Every utterance from God.

Does God actually speak to you? Do you hear His voice?

your statement is overly NON-SPECIFIC
Perfect. I didn't want to speak for you like you do for me. That's just rude.

I have never spoken FOR YOU------I alluded to commonly held beliefs amongst Christians---
most of which YOU YOURSELF mentioned
Actually I didn't. I would have thought that message would have gotten through after the third time.

Look if it really is as you say, go find my statement and show me how it ties to your interpretation of my statement.

ok you alluded to an OBJECTIONABLE characteristic of jews as being
the claim of CHOSENESS and juxtaposed it with the prevalent Christian
claim of "salvation exclusively thru "jesus Christ" I do not care to go back
and search for your statement. It is one of the statements relating to your
Christian allusions which I DID QUESTION as to FROM WHERE DID YOU
GET THAT ONE?
I don't even think I did that.

I used that statement as a comparison to the annoyance some people display over the Jewish belief of being the chosen ones.

I don't find it objectionable when Jews see themselves as the chosen ones though. I'm not annoyed by that.

I don't find it objectionable when Christians proselytize their faith to others. There is a basis for this in the NT. I don't do it per se (i.e. the way you see it being done) because I wasn't called in that way. Surely there is a parallel in the Jewish faith for callings, right? My point is that you may be criticizing others for doing what they believed they were called to do. Is that so wrong? Couldn't you just politely decline? What's the big deal?

Do you care to discuss the jewish experience with proselytizing in both Christian and Muslim
societies-----or would you prefer to skip it and just pretend all is and was well?. It is a fascinating
topic that includes timely issues I do under-stand that Christians and Muslims believe that
they were called to do all kinds of things.
It is because of the current divine directives that Manhattan, New York, today, resembles
a battle ground. I cannot agree that all "callings" are charming and delightful. As to
the "POLITE DECLINE" you betray a remarkable naivete, Did you know that proselytizing
is outlawed in India?

Yahweh was a tribal war God left over from the Canaanites. the god of the OT says his name is Jealous.

God went by many names. Jealous was one of them. He said so. I'm pretty sure He even explained why.

"jealous" is a name of "God"??? Can you spell that for me in Hebrew?

That's how I remember it when I read it, yes.

No, I can't spell that in Hebrew. I don't play the translation game. I try to peel back the layers of the onion to find deeper meanings.

Perfect. I didn't want to speak for you like you do for me. That's just rude.

I have never spoken FOR YOU------I alluded to commonly held beliefs amongst Christians---
most of which YOU YOURSELF mentioned
Actually I didn't. I would have thought that message would have gotten through after the third time.

Look if it really is as you say, go find my statement and show me how it ties to your interpretation of my statement.

ok you alluded to an OBJECTIONABLE characteristic of jews as being
the claim of CHOSENESS and juxtaposed it with the prevalent Christian
claim of "salvation exclusively thru "jesus Christ" I do not care to go back
and search for your statement. It is one of the statements relating to your
Christian allusions which I DID QUESTION as to FROM WHERE DID YOU
GET THAT ONE?
I don't even think I did that.

I used that statement as a comparison to the annoyance some people display over the Jewish belief of being the chosen ones.

I don't find it objectionable when Jews see themselves as the chosen ones though. I'm not annoyed by that.

I don't find it objectionable when Christians proselytize their faith to others. There is a basis for this in the NT. I don't do it per se (i.e. the way you see it being done) because I wasn't called in that way. Surely there is a parallel in the Jewish faith for callings, right? My point is that you may be criticizing others for doing what they believed they were called to do. Is that so wrong? Couldn't you just politely decline? What's the big deal?

Do you care to discuss the jewish experience with proselytizing in both Christian and Muslim
societies-----or would you prefer to skip it and just pretend all is and was well?. It is a fascinating
topic that includes timely issues I do under-stand that Christians and Muslims believe that
they were called to do all kinds of things.
It is because of the current divine directives that Manhattan, New York, today, resembles
a battle ground. I cannot agree that all "callings" are charming and delightful. As to
the "POLITE DECLINE" you betray a remarkable naivete, Did you know that proselytizing
is outlawed in India?
It depends. Are you going to look at the whole picture or just the stuff that makes your point?

I am rather naive about a good many things. For instance I give respect for free and only remove it when deserved. A less naive person would be cynical and suspicious from the get go. I don't find this to be a good way to live life.

I never said all callings are charming and delightful. Sometimes we are called to do things that are unpleasant and we don't want to do them. Life is a test, is it not? Are you going to complain to God that life isn't fair. See Job for His answer.

I did not know that proselytizing is against the law in India. Sounds rather prescriptive to me.

Well according to you Jesus would never allow the brothers in Christ to kill each other.

Really when? Pretend Christians aren't Christians. Some may tell them they are but its not true--Even Jesus will tell them-Matthew 7:22-23

Are you suggesting that anyone who sins isn't a Christian. I thought we were all sinners.

Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world. Some practice sin or do it willfully=99%--they don't even know it in some cases.
Jesus started one single religion--unified in love and peace and thought( 1Cor 1:10)-- It went underground at best when the followers started being murdered--The religion that came out of Rome was not that religion. Facts prove it. Facts prove not one of the branches ever fixed it.

Jealous is not a name. Its a state of psyche. Elohim is not a name. It is a Hebrew word that carries various meanings, but in the Hebrew language Elohim = never plural as gods for the true living God-YHWH(Jehovah)0

The Israelites from Moses on up were taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah). Taught to Jesus his first 30 years--never refuting that God but teaching that God- John 17:1-6,26-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- It takes believing Jesus.

It's the whole Peter and the rock thingee.

very confusing---------Jesus said----ON THIS ROCK (meaning "peter the rock" ) is "my church"
Jesus did not do greek----besides Peter's real name was SIMON which is derived from the

Constantine was a pagan false god worshipper. He couldn't straighten any of it out. The opposite occurred. They screwed it all up.

And you know that how?

My teachers make sure, week after week, year after year-no end--every utterance of God is gone over and over--one still learns new points.

Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world. Some practice sin or do it willfully=99%--they don't even know it in some cases.
Jesus started one single religion--unified in love and peace and thought( 1Cor 1:10)-- It went underground at best when the followers started being murdered--The religion that came out of Rome was not that religion. Facts prove it. Facts prove not one of the branches ever fixed it.
I see. So in your mind anyone who belongs to the major Christian denominations is a pretend Christian?

Jealous is not a name. Its a state of psyche. Elohim is not a name. It is a Hebrew word that carries various meanings, but in the Hebrew language Elohim = never plural as gods for the true living God-YHWH(Jehovah)0

The Israelites from Moses on up were taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah). Taught to Jesus his first 30 years--never refuting that God but teaching that God- John 17:1-6,26-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- It takes believing Jesus.
"For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14).

No, I can't spell that in Hebrew. I don't play the translation game. I try to peel back the layers of the onion to find deeper meanings.

The bible teaches God is a jealous God. It did not say it is a name. Their is only one God, one truth, one faith, one religion. Few have found the road because 99% of all religion does not belong to God.

And you know that how?

My teachers make sure, week after week, year after year-no end--every utterance of God is gone over and over--one still learns new points.
You do realize that men wrote the Bible, right? God didn't actually dictate to them what to write.

The bible teaches God is a jealous God. It did not say it is a name. Their is only one God, one truth, one faith, one religion. Few have found the road because 99% of all religion does not belong to God.
"For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14)

I see. So in your mind anyone who belongs to the major Christian denominations is a pretend Christian?

There is no trinity god in existence. They are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. That makes one a worker of iniquity-Matt 7:22-23-- They do not want to hear those words at judgement. Jesus said many will. They wont listen to Jesus.

"For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14).

It has other meaning. It is not his name.

There is no trinity god in existence. They are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. That makes one a worker of iniquity-Matt 7:22-23-- They do not want to hear those words at judgement. Jesus said many will. They wont listen to Jesus.
I'm not interested in arguing with you about a religion that is not your own.

What religion do you belong to and how can you possibly stand to read a Bible that was prepared by a pretend religion?

I think you might call that pretend religion the whore of Babylon, right?

And you know that how?

You do realize that men wrote the Bible, right? God didn't actually dictate to them what to write.

God inspired the words. The Holy spirit was there before the creation of the earth.

Forum List

Back