Chris Wallace cant get an Answer from Fiorina

Now why would states issue securities?:cuckoo:
To borrow money, but that state and local borrowed money is not included, contrary to your claims, in the National Debt totals used in the daily National debt calculator I linked to.

Its right on the website, click on Public debt
A perfect example of the incredible ignorance required to be a CON$ervative!

Even after I pointed out that PUBLIC DEBT is not the same as SECURITIES ISSUED you still stupidly use the two interchangeably!!! :cuckoo:
Public debt is money LOANED TO the Federal government FROM states, foreign governments, individuals, etc.

Last edited:
To borrow money, but that state and local borrowed money is not included, contrary to your claims, in the National Debt totals used in the daily National debt calculator I linked to.

Even after I pointed out that PUBLIC DEBT is not the same as SECURITIES ISSUED you still stupidly use the two interchangeably!!! :cuckoo:
Public debt is money LOANED TO the Federal government FROM states, foreign governments, individuals, etc.

Dumbass read the shit you post...moron

Fiorina is that type of super rich hit and run CEO republicans want to protect from high taxes. She hits a company..trashes it..and runs away with the profits while not staying to reap the consequences of her actions.

You mean like Democrats and Entitlement programs?

Dumbass read the shit you post...moron
One last time for the terminally stupid perpetually dumb CON$.

State securities is money BORROWED BY the states. One is money loaned out by states and the other is money borrowed by the states.

Forum List

Back