Chris Wallace cant get an Answer from Fiorina

hum, my understanding is, the Compaq merger actually worked to HP's benefit, big time.

It didn't. Most companies are dumping mainframes. You might find a bank or hospital still using them..but for the most part..it was a big mistake for HP.

laptops?

HP merged with Compaq for the TANDEM mainframes. Decent product..but slow as heck..and very expensive.

all i can say is that the only interaction i ever had with senator boxer was a positive one and she was nice to me.

and while i may not agree with boxer on a lot of issues, given the choice, Fiorina, the failed CEO, would get the thumbs down from me....

mostly b/c she was pretty disastrous as CEO.

and she's just another rightwinger who claims to be for small govenment but wants government to interfere with our bodies.

hum, my understanding is, the Compaq merger actually worked to HP's benefit, big time.
Read up. You do not have to be uninformed - it's a choice:

Carly Fiorina's troubling telecom past - Fortune Tech

In a bad economy I would trust her background in business over Boxer's political career spending the hell out of our tax dollars.

This guy disagrees with you, Dems and Cheney...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLr6dR_LmIM&feature=related

Furthermore, Obama and the dems current deficit is nearly three times higher than Bush's highest deficit with a dem controlled Congress.
11776d1287432231-chris-wallace-cant-get-an-answer-from-fiorina-obama_budget_deficit.jpg
There's that same phony chart again, a testament to the ignorance, stupidity and gullibility of CON$.

CON$ are so stupid they think if you deficit spend "off budget" then "off budget" deficit spending is not deficit spending. :cuckoo:

Bush's highest deficit was 1.4 TRILLION DOLLARS in 2008, as you well know. Bush dishonestly kept 1 TRILLION DOLLARS "off budget," but deficit spending is deficit spending whether it is on budget or off.

proof??

Furthermore, Obama and the dems current deficit is nearly three times higher than Bush's highest deficit with a dem controlled Congress.
11776d1287432231-chris-wallace-cant-get-an-answer-from-fiorina-obama_budget_deficit.jpg
There's that same phony chart again, a testament to the ignorance, stupidity and gullibility of CON$.

CON$ are so stupid they think if you deficit spend "off budget" then "off budget" deficit spending is not deficit spending. :cuckoo:

Bush's highest deficit was 1.4 TRILLION DOLLARS in 2008, as you well know. Bush dishonestly kept 1 TRILLION DOLLARS "off budget," but deficit spending is deficit spending whether it is on budget or off.

proof??
The national debt Bush's last year in office.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

01/20/2009 10,626,877,048,913.08
01/18/2008 09,188,640,287,930.39
-------------------------------------------
$1,438,216,760,982.69

This guy disagrees with you, Dems and Cheney...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLr6dR_LmIM&feature=related

That is a lie...

From the liberal Huffington post...
CBO Estimates $1.3 Trillion Deficit For 2010
Deficits of $1 trillion in a single year had never happened until two years ago. The $1.4 trillion deficit in 2009 was more than three times the size of the previous record-holder, a $454.8 billion deficit recorded in 2008.

proof??

$1,438,216,760,982.69

You're including state and local government securities which doesn't contribute to the US government debt.:cuckoo:

I'm willing to bet she regrets that interview.

Why would she regret it--she answered the question. Sit down--get rid of the waste FIRST--then see where we're at--and engage the American population to look at entitlements.

Criss Wallace acted like she has been in the Senate for decades studying the budget. Maybe this question should be just as strongly asked to Barbara Boxer--because she has been there for decades--and all she has done is drive up the DEFICIT--and hasn't cut a dollar bill of waste out of it.

Upon learning that Fiorina had been shit-canned by HP, investors pushed the price of HP stock up 7 points - without knowing who was taking her place. Anyone was going to be an improvement.

I'm willing to bet she regrets that interview.

Why would she regret it--she answered the question. Sit down--get rid of the waste FIRST--then see where we're at--and engage the American population to look at entitlements.

Criss Wallace acted like she has been in the Senate for decades studying the budget. Maybe this question should be just as strongly asked to Barbara Boxer--because she has been there for decades--and all she has done is drive up the DEFICIT--and hasn't cut a dollar bill of waste out of it.

Boxer was invited to appear but she declined. So Fiorina answers the tough questions and she is scrutinized, yet Boxer didn't even show up....:lol:

Jeeze. I've heard the same thing on many inteviews where the interviewee dodges the question. Thats both parties and all networks. Nothing new there at all.

Ever listend to Barry Boy???? He just goes off on one of his 5 minute disertations. Eats up the time and says absolutely nothing. Gold Star for OL'BO in question dodging. LOL
Post a YouTube of him dodging and saying absolutely nothing asswipe.

Jeeze. I've heard the same thing on many inteviews where the interviewee dodges the question. Thats both parties and all networks. Nothing new there at all.

Ever listend to Barry Boy???? He just goes off on one of his 5 minute disertations. Eats up the time and says absolutely nothing. Gold Star for OL'BO in question dodging. LOL

You asked for youtube??
:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBX8sz3tO8&feature=related[/ame]

That is a lie...

Deficits of $1 trillion in a single year had never happened until two years ago. The $1.4 trillion deficit in 2009 was more than three times the size of the previous record-holder, a $454.8 billion deficit recorded in 2008.

$1,438,216,760,982.69

You're including state and local government securities which doesn't contribute to the US government debt.:cuckoo:
BALONEY!

That is the total national debt for 2008. The fact that it increased $1.43 TRILLION and the phony chart and your link only show $454.8 BILLION in deficit spending proves that Bush dishonestly kept $1 TRILLION in DEFICIT SPENDING off budget. Obama eliminated the dishonest budget practices of Bush in his budget, which every CON$ervative knows but plays dumb about in order to spew the GOP scripted lie.

That is a lie...

$1,438,216,760,982.69

BALONEY!

That is the total national debt for 2008. The fact that it increased $1.43 TRILLION and the phony chart and your link only show $454.8 BILLION in deficit spending proves that Bush dishonestly kept $1 TRILLION in DEFICIT SPENDING off budget. Obama eliminated the dishonest budget practices of Bush in his budget, which every CON$ervative knows but plays dumb about in order to spew the GOP scripted lie.

Once again we see projection. The Dems didn't even produce a budget this year so we don't even know what the real deficit is.

You asked for youtube??
:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBX8sz3tO8&feature=related[/ame]
CON$ are nothing but pathological liars.
A 40 second clip is proof of a 5 minute dissertation only to a mindless liar. :cuckoo:

That is a lie...

BALONEY!

Once again we see projection. The Dems didn't even produce a budget this year so we don't even know what the real deficit is.
Once again we see the patented CON$ervative DUMB ACT!!!!!
I provided the link to the DAILY DEBT TO THE PENNY CALCULATOR and the moron pretends there is no way to know what the real debt is. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Here it is again for the mentally incompetent:

BALONEY!

I provided the link to the DAILY DEBT TO THE PENNY CALCULATOR and the moron pretends there is no way to know what the real debt is. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Do you understand the difference between the debt and the deficit?

Guess not.

Talk about stupid.

Currently the deficit is subjective because we have no official budget on record and we can only guess what the debt is because we don't know exactly how much money has been spent. It's all a projection that will be adjusted after the election.....usually higher then projected.

Do you understand the difference between the debt and the deficit?

Guess not.

Talk about stupid.

Currently the deficit is subjective because we have no official budget on record and we can only guess what the debt is because we don't know exactly how much money has been spent. It's all a projection that will be adjusted after the election.....usually higher then projected.
Of course I do!

I'm not a CON$ervative.

Talk about condescension.

I also know how to calculate the yearly budget deficit using the national debt, which I did earlier in this thread, when I took the debt at the beginning of Bush's last year and subtracted it from the debt at the end of Bush's last year to get the budget deficit of $1.43 trillion for Bush's last year.

Forum List

Back