Chris Wallace cant get an Answer from Fiorina

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesYn5--wxk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesYn5--wxk[/ame]

How dare he look down his nose at...No, hold own

She doesnt have to answer questions just to please the liber...Wait, I'll think of one that fits

Do you think that Chris Wallace was fired immediately, or do you think they will wait until Monday?

I'm willing to bet she regrets that interview.
What I found most revealing was in the last half minute she said she would "have a bipartisan group of people who come together and put every solution on the table, every alternative on the table" which is exactly what Obama did and she attacked. :cuckoo:

Fiorina Vows to Target 'Waste,' Declines to Name Program She Would Cut - FoxNews.com

"What I think we need to do to engage the American people in a conversation about entitlement reform, is to have a bipartisan group of people who come together and put every solution on the table, every alternative on the table," she said, adding: "We cannot continue to just jump over the fact that our government is bloated, wasteful, inefficient, in many cases inept and, frankly, in many cases as well, corrupt."

I heard about this earlier on Left Jab xmradio. 7 times he asked her, they said. Props to Wallace. Credit where credit is due.

These clowns can't balance the budget with their harebrained agenda. They're trying to sell you people the same cockeyed smoke and mirrors voodoo that didn't work the last time, or the time before that.

Wake up.

I think she did quite well; never allowed herself to be forced to shoot herself in the foot.

If not allowing herself to shoot herself in the foot means dodging and ducking the question then yes. She gave non-answers instead of real answers. If I were a supporter of her, I'd seriously reconsider after watching that pathetic display.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesYn5--wxk

How dare he look down his nose at...No, hold own

She doesnt have to answer questions just to please the liber...Wait, I'll think of one that fits

Carly's answer to what should be cut is this monstrosity.....

Barbara Boxer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In March 2010, Boxer voted to support the health care reform agenda of the Obama Administration and Democratic 111th Congress by voting yes on the Health Care Reconciliation Act and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.In March 2010, Boxer voted to support the health care reform agenda of the Obama Administration and Democratic 111th Congress by voting yes on the Health Care Reconciliation Act and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

Not one con has explained what they'd cut.

How about HUD, Education, and any other program that has no Constitutional basis for existing?

How about the military existing off American soil? That seems unconstitutional to me, for if you are not defending Americans in America, you must be running a mercenary military for corporate use.
So on a tactical standpoint, how should America protect its vital interests overseas without our military presence?

They're all running on the same old formula:

Cut taxes, increase military spending, and then make some massive politically impossible cuts somewhere else that will balance the budget.

It's the GOP's modern day version of alchemy.

What's sad is, most sensible conservatives know (in their hearts and minds) that it's nonsense, but they pretend to believe it anyway.

How about HUD, Education, and any other program that has no Constitutional basis for existing?

How about the military existing off American soil? That seems unconstitutional to me, for if you are not defending Americans in America, you must be running a mercenary military for corporate use.
So on a tactical standpoint, how should America protect its vital interests overseas without our military presence?

What vital interests overseas? List them.

btw, how come we have troops all over the world, in foreign countries, protecting our imagined vital interests,

but no foreign countries have troops HERE, protecting their vital interests? Why does that only work one way?

Forum List

Back