Chris "Thrilled Leg" Matthews: Barry the Manchild "Too Intellectual"

you hacks can go down on tweety as much as you like, but this guy was an embarrassment when bush was the master, so don't act surprised that he is now thrilled by obama.

all your whining is doing is highlighting in hindsight how bad the LSMS did its job during the bush admin. MSNBC hahhahaha, they were all lap dogs.

you need a new media.
So, recognizing an outright insult to the average American now makes one a hack?

Get real.

PS...This isn't about BOOOOOOOSH!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

the boooooooooooosh thing is not working.

i said my piece about chris matthews, wouldn't it be cool if he got spector's seat? haha

you can go on, hack or not (never put on a shoe that does not fit), and malign this tweety person. and pretend that the boooooooooooooooooosh episode never happened. i would want to forget that too, i guess most of the world would forget that, actually.

I'm pretending nothing.

Nowhere in your posted repartee did any of the principals sit around and insult the intelligence of the average American, in order to crawl up the president's ass.

I was right...You're not understanding this on purpose.

you hacks can go down on tweety as much as you like, but this guy was an embarrassment when bush was the master, so don't act surprised that he is now thrilled by obama.

all your whining is doing is highlighting in hindsight how bad the LSMS did its job during the bush admin. MSNBC hahhahaha, they were all lap dogs.

you need a new media.
So, recognizing an outright insult to the average American now makes one a hack?

Get real.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

the boooooooooooosh thing is not working.

i said my piece about chris matthews, wouldn't it be cool if he got spector's seat? haha

you can go on, hack or not (never put on a shoe that does not fit), and malign this tweety person. and pretend that the boooooooooooooooooosh episode never happened. i would want to forget that too, i guess most of the world would forget that, actually.

Then WHY in Heaven's name did you mention him? I HIGHLIGHTED IT as a reminder.

I'm pretending nothing.

Nowhere in your posted repartee did any of the principals sit around and insult the intelligence of the average American, in order to crawl up the president's ass.

I was right...You're not understanding this on purpose.

without the noise i think we might actually find kind of a serious basement to start a conversation. maybe.

you need a new media.

Get real.

that's their game plan for this month calling you a hack and asking if you are drunk.. just smile and nod.

Eight years of dumbphuck, then Obama comes along. It will take a while for some to catch on.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g[/ame]

Yeah, I agree. Obama is more like Freddo Corleone than Bush.

And this is the guy you're going to put in charge of your family's healthcare.

Too intellectual to properly salute; he'd rather play with his balls

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCAqp77FL4o[/ame]

Just be glad you don't have a dumbphuck in office. Whine all you like but Obama hasn't pulled the kind of crap that BushCheney did. He doesn't have a Manichean view of world affairs, thankfully.

Just be glad you don't have a dumbphuck in office. Whine all you like but Obama hasn't pulled the kind of crap that BushCheney did. He doesn't have a Manichean view of world affairs, thankfully.

What??? Have we gone from the dumb-cowboy era--A man who could slaughter any word in the English language--one who hated to get in front of micro-phones--hated the media or give speeches--BUT one who could also make decisions without too much hesitation--to an "intellectual" that appears to be a deer in the headlights when making criticial decisions. And of those decisions that he does make--the majority of Americans are against.

In my lifetime--I have known people who are so caught up into their own intellectual ability that they are incapable of making good decisions (if they make them) because they are so caught up in the micro-details of their decisions. Common sense completely eludes them.

In my opinion it's very possible that this country simply elected a President who can give a great speech---:clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Eight years of dumbphuck, then Obama comes along. It will take a while for some to catch on.
Looks like the crux of the biscuit flew right over your head, too.

This is about a bunch of navel contemplating ivory tower Beltway media snobs, pretending as though they're the smartest people on the face of the Earth, and condescending to the very people watching them as too stupid to understand what their golden calf president is saying at any given time.

Looks like the crux of the biscuit flew right over your head, too.

This is about a bunch of navel contemplating ivory tower Beltway media snobs, pretending as though they're the smartest people on the face of the Earth, and condescending to the very people watching them as too stupid to understand what their golden calf president is saying at any given time.

DITTO--Right now I truly doubt that Obama ever took economics 101--at any time during his outstanding Ivy league educational years--:lol::lol:

everytime this shit comes up i just think of the time tweety creamed his pants when bush landed on this ac carrier.

matthews is a cheer leader, non-partisans should know this.

Exactly. He hardly denies it. When I heard that, my immediate thought was that it's not Obama's intellectualism that's getting in his way, it's because he's too nice. He really needs to start playing, er, hardball.

ohhh, look at that.

MATTHEWS: Ann Coulter, you're the first to speak tonight on the buzz. The president's performance tonight, redolent of the best of Reagan -- what do you think?

COULTER: It's stunning. It's amazing. I think it's huge. I mean, he's landing on a boat at 150 miles per hour. It's tremendous. It's hard to imagine any Democrat being able to do that. And it doesn't matter if Democrats try to ridicule it. It's stunning, and it speaks for itself.

MATTHEWS: Pat Caddell, the president's performance tonight on television, his arrival on ship?

CADDELL: Well, first of all, Chris, the -- I think that -- you know, I was -- when I first heard about it, I was kind of annoyed. It sounded like the kind of PR stunt that Bill Clinton would pull. But and then I saw it. And you know, there's a real -- there's a real affection between him and the troops.

[...]

MATTHEWS: The president there -- look at this guy! We're watching him. He looks like he flew the plane. He only flew it as a passenger, but he's flown --

CADDELL: He looks like a fighter pilot.

MATTHEWS: He looks for real. What is it about the commander in chief role, the hat that he does wear, that makes him -- I mean, he seems like -- he didn't fight in a war, but he looks like he does.

CADDELL: Yes. It's a -- I don't know. You know, it's an internal thing. I don't know if you can put it into words. [...] You can see it with him and the troops, the ease with which he talks to them. I was amazed by that, frankly, because as I said, I was originally appalled, particularly when I heard he was going in an F-18. But -- on there -- but the -- but you know, that was --

MATTHEWS: Look at this guy!

CADDELL: -- was hard not to be moved by their reaction to him and his reaction to them and --

MATTHEWS: You know, Ann --

CADDELL: -- you know, they -- it's a quality. It's an innate quality. It's a real quality.

MATTHEWS: I know. I think you're right.

I sense big trouble a-comin' for you. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.... not supposed to mention him, you know. Everything awful for the past decade has been either Clinton's or Obama's fault.

ohhh, look at that.

MATTHEWS: Ann Coulter, you're the first to speak tonight on the buzz. The president's performance tonight, redolent of the best of Reagan -- what do you think?

COULTER: It's stunning. It's amazing. I think it's huge. I mean, he's landing on a boat at 150 miles per hour. It's tremendous. It's hard to imagine any Democrat being able to do that. And it doesn't matter if Democrats try to ridicule it. It's stunning, and it speaks for itself.

MATTHEWS: Pat Caddell, the president's performance tonight on television, his arrival on ship?

CADDELL: Well, first of all, Chris, the -- I think that -- you know, I was -- when I first heard about it, I was kind of annoyed. It sounded like the kind of PR stunt that Bill Clinton would pull. But and then I saw it. And you know, there's a real -- there's a real affection between him and the troops.

[...]

MATTHEWS: The president there -- look at this guy! We're watching him. He looks like he flew the plane. He only flew it as a passenger, but he's flown --

CADDELL: He looks like a fighter pilot.

MATTHEWS: He looks for real. What is it about the commander in chief role, the hat that he does wear, that makes him -- I mean, he seems like -- he didn't fight in a war, but he looks like he does.

CADDELL: Yes. It's a -- I don't know. You know, it's an internal thing. I don't know if you can put it into words. [...] You can see it with him and the troops, the ease with which he talks to them. I was amazed by that, frankly, because as I said, I was originally appalled, particularly when I heard he was going in an F-18. But -- on there -- but the -- but you know, that was --

MATTHEWS: Look at this guy!

CADDELL: -- was hard not to be moved by their reaction to him and his reaction to them and --

MATTHEWS: You know, Ann --

CADDELL: -- you know, they -- it's a quality. It's an innate quality. It's a real quality.

MATTHEWS: I know. I think you're right.
Look at WHAT exactly fuckstick?

OMG, you're too fucking funny. Too bad Eder couldn't draw a picture of HYPOCRISY. You'll just have to look up the word.

Chris "Thrilled Leg" Matthews: Barry the Manchild "Too Intellectual"

Most intellectuals stay in academia because they can't cut it in the real world. Obama is the perfect example.

When you can't cut it in the real world, and you can't cut it in acedemia, where do you go..... community organizing or politics. Hey presto, we got us a POTUS.

Bush is no longer POTUS, had you not heard that down under?

you need a new media.

BOOOOOSH! FOCKSNEEEEWS! Bwak! What a fuckin' parrot. this ISN'T about BOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

It's about hypocrisy, genius. Dooooooooooooooooooode stepped right in it.

Forum List

Back