Chris Murphy Says That We Need to Ban Dangerous Assault Weapons

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
What exactly is he talking about here? Isn't a regular old handgun just as dangerous as an "assault" riffle if a criminal is the one pulling the trigger?

What exactly is he talking about here? Isn't a regular old handgun just as dangerous as an "assault" riffle if a criminal is the one pulling the trigger?

Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

Chris Murphy is another Demagogue Democrat who uses the undefined term "assault weapon" as a stalking horse for undermining the Constitutional right to bear arms. The government should be held to a strict standard of compelling evidence which necessitates any restrictions on this right.

Come on man everyone knows once you put a round into a scary black rifle it increases the power to a level 100x more dangerous than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. I once shot an AR15 and the recoil broke my shoulder in seven places put me in a coma for a month. The tree I hit disintegrated on contact. There wasn’t even a toothpicks worth of usable wood left. The area is still under quarantine no living thing can come within a mile of the blast site.

When you have a couple of generations of kids who were mostly educated by video games it's easy to use cliches in a political argument when the media is on your side. The point is that Murphy doesn't have a freaking clue and neither does his constituents.

Come on man everyone knows once you put a round into a scary black rifle it increases the power to a level 100x more dangerous than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. I once shot an AR15 and the recoil broke my shoulder in seven places put me in a coma for a month. The tree I hit disintegrated on contact. There wasn’t even a toothpicks worth of usable wood left. The area is still under quarantine no living thing can come within a mile of the blast site.
AR-poster.jpg

Forum List

Back