Chris Christie is just too unhealthy to serve...

Tub-o-lard, needs to throw in the towel.

295854A900000578-3110730-image-m-22_1433426421039.jpg

I doubt you'll see HIS letter from his physician about his state of health.... He's a heart attack in a size 108" waist band.

17b24fd1fd4151058f0f6a70670009e6.jpg
It's racist to say anything about his weight...

What race does weight belong to?
The same "race" gays belong to...
Lol

Big dummy, you really don't know the definition of racism.
Do tell me what real racism is??

Google it dummy, it is not my job to teach you simple definitions.

It's racist to say anything about his weight...

What race does weight belong to?
The same "race" gays belong to...
Lol

Big dummy, you really don't know the definition of racism.
Do tell me what real racism is??

Google it dummy, it is not my job to teach you simple definitions.
Deflection noted

I like Christie. He is overweight. But he is way way way healthier than either Clinton. he is spectacularly fat, Hilary is merely grossly obese
He isn't going to make it this year. A pity. Rubio and Cruz are the men everyone likes.

Is your assessment of Christie's health based on your vast medical knowledge and thorough examination of his medical records or your partisan B.S.?
Having a medical background isn't necessary to see that he is one quadruple bypass cheeseburger --- hold the lettuce --- away from a major chest buster. All it takes is a pair of eyes.

As far as giving him a thorough examination: eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, just thinking about that makes me want to barf.

I mean come on, who wants a guy like that running the country when he doesn't even have enough willpower to cut back on shoveling food down his gullet, even with his stomach tied off.

Have another 10 boxes of twinkies big boy.
That's one in the partisan BS column.

Tell you what: You find a reputable source proving that Gov. Christie is in excellent health. Go on.

Is your assessment of Christie's health based on your vast medical knowledge and thorough examination of his medical records or your partisan B.S.?
Having a medical background isn't necessary to see that he is one quadruple bypass cheeseburger --- hold the lettuce --- away from a major chest buster. All it takes is a pair of eyes.

As far as giving him a thorough examination: eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, just thinking about that makes me want to barf.

I mean come on, who wants a guy like that running the country when he doesn't even have enough willpower to cut back on shoveling food down his gullet, even with his stomach tied off.

Tell you what: You find a reputable source proving that Gov. Christie is in excellent health. Go on.
I never claimed he was in excellent health the OP and other lefties are making the claim he is to unhealthy to serve as President seemingly based on nothing more than your own partisan viewpoints. Since the left made the claim about his health they can be the ones to find a reputable source to back up the claim.

I never claimed he was in excellent health the OP and other lefties are making the claim he is to unhealthy to serve as President seemingly based on nothing more than your own partisan viewpoints. Since the left made the claim about his health they can be the ones to find a reputable source to back up the claim.

So you can't report that he's healthy. Not surprising.

And you can't report that he's not equally unsurprising and highly ironic giving its you lefties who are claiming his health is to poor to be President.

I like Christie. He is overweight. But he is way way way healthier than either Clinton. he is spectacularly fat, Hilary is merely grossly obese
He isn't going to make it this year. A pity. Rubio and Cruz are the men everyone likes.

Really? And you know this about Christie's health for a fact?

And you can't report that he's not equally unsurprising and highly ironic giving its you lefties who are claiming his health is to poor to be President.

Just to enlighten you a bit....In order to be healthy at 300 lbs he needs to be about 7'5". He is roughly 5'10-11".

I see the usual course here for a thread which states the obvious about a Republican candidate: denial mixed with bullshit = no facts.

Just to enlighten you a bit....In order to be healthy at 300 lbs he needs to be about 7'5". He is roughly 5'10-11".
Just enlighten you I don't believe he has been at 300 lbs for sometime now.

I doubt you'll see HIS letter from his physician about his state of health.... He's a heart attack in a size 108" waist band.

17b24fd1fd4151058f0f6a70670009e6.jpg

He's not on stroke medication.

Hillary is.

What do you think a 300-lb governor IS on? You have no idea. Either post facts or sit down and shut up

At his age, BP medication and statins. If he's Type 2 diabetes -- and no one has indicated he is -- probably some pill or other.

Fat is the last acceptable bigotry.

Forum List

Back