I don't really regard a tweet as "news", so I researched this myself.

Yep, there are kids doing this in America. Facebook, are you going to kick them off your platform? You definitely should.

Here's a link to an article if anyone is interested.....................

WATCH: Kids In Philadelphia Muslim Society: ‘We Will Chop Off Their Heads’ For Allah

You loons lose your minds over Trump tweets lol

Didn't say anything about twitter making me lose my mind, or anything about Trump for that matter. I did say that I don't trust twitter as a reliable news source though.

I don't really regard a tweet as "news", so I researched this myself.

Yep, there are kids doing this in America. Facebook, are you going to kick them off your platform? You definitely should.

Here's a link to an article if anyone is interested.....................

WATCH: Kids In Philadelphia Muslim Society: ‘We Will Chop Off Their Heads’ For Allah

You loons lose your minds over Trump tweets lol

Didn't say anything about twitter making me lose my mind, or anything about Trump for that matter. I did say that I don't trust twitter as a reliable news source though.

Wooosh another one flys over your head like a wayward katyusha

th

If the Catholic church, or any other Christian organization, in this country was tweeting the same type of propaganda the progressives would be all over it until Ragnarok.

*****SMILE*****

:)

What they meant to say, is that if the Phillies lose they will chop off Bryce Harper's head.

Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating "Ummah Day" in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem.

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah - news+ - att.net

But but but the CRUSADES!!!!!!

I’ll go out on a limb before researching this and say that it’s a load of shit.

You fuckers never tire of being duped

You just admitted you didn't research this before you gave your uninformed opinion. That makes you the fool.

Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating "Ummah Day" in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem.

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah - news+ - att.net

You just admitted you didn't research this before you gave your uninformed opinion. That makes you the fool.

Do you know what it means to have a hunch?

You’d have to be a moron to believe that a group of American Muslim kids in Philadelphia were singing or chanting that they want to chop off anyone’s head.

Are you a moron?

Immigrants are giving themselves a bad name...when we slam the door shut they can blame themselves....

Time to take a decade off of legal immigration so we can assimilate the ones we have now....

He or she won't believe it unless the link originated from CNN/MSNBC/MSN, etc. Either that or we have another case of Recursive Interrogative Disorder on our hands with the aggravating symptom of Fact Denial. In before he or she runs to Snopes/Fact Check.

He or she won't believe it unless the link originated from CNN/MSNBC/MSN, etc. Either that or we have another case of Recursive Interrogative Disorder on our hands with the aggravating symptom of Fact Denial. In before he or she runs to Snopes/Fact Check.

I don’t believe it because it is unbelievable. You have to be stupid to even think that this could be true. Are you stupid?

Hahaha can someone educate this fool please.
Certainly not you. You don't even know what's in The Koran.
You have not studied the 4,000 years of history Hebrews have lived in The Promise Land.

Furthermore, Islam claims to be both spiritually, and genetically to be descendants of Abraham.

The Abrahamic Covenant defines Israel's Borders as Pictured Below.

iu

So In My Opinion, it is ISRAEL that should be saying:

"GET OFF MY LAWN"!!!! to anyone living within those borders.

Or was Muhammad a Liar and Arabs and Muslims have NO RELATION TO ABRAHAM?

If you say you are from Abraham, then you must Honor The Abrahamic Convenant.

That means Islam is The Occupier, and Squatter, and Invader.
So you know better than these Jews ?

maxresdefault.jpg
LOL

Hilarious with Palestinian Flags behind them.

I am going to borrow from Donald TRUMP!

FAKE JEWS!
Fake Jews? Hahaha

Protest-in-NewYork-November-2014.jpg

jews-against-israel-Neturei-Karta-at-a-protest-in-Downing-St-against-Netanyahu-visit-Sep-9-2015-3.jpg
No One Believes Those are Real Jews.

FAKE JEWS!

Some of the dummies are not dressed the right way, nor is their hair and beards cut the right way. Dead Give Away. That and "Arrest Netayahu" is hilarious.
Ok ....alternative facts and fake news when it doesnt suit your bigotry I guess.

I don’t believe it because it is unbelievable. You have to be stupid to even think that this could be true. Are you stupid?

I watched the video. Did you?

What makes you think Muslim children wouldn't be taught to hate Christians and Jews?

What are you basing your disbelief on, because the terrorist attack in Sri Lanka just killed hundreds of Christians?

How would this kind of hate develop among the Muslims if they weren't taught it as children?

You say it is unbelievable, are you actually paying attention to the news?

Certainly not you. You don't even know what's in The Koran.
You have not studied the 4,000 years of history Hebrews have lived in The Promise Land.

Furthermore, Islam claims to be both spiritually, and genetically to be descendants of Abraham.

The Abrahamic Covenant defines Israel's Borders as Pictured Below.

iu

So In My Opinion, it is ISRAEL that should be saying:

"GET OFF MY LAWN"!!!! to anyone living within those borders.

Or was Muhammad a Liar and Arabs and Muslims have NO RELATION TO ABRAHAM?

If you say you are from Abraham, then you must Honor The Abrahamic Convenant.

That means Islam is The Occupier, and Squatter, and Invader.
So you know better than these Jews ?

maxresdefault.jpg
LOL

Hilarious with Palestinian Flags behind them.

I am going to borrow from Donald TRUMP!

FAKE JEWS!
Fake Jews? Hahaha

Protest-in-NewYork-November-2014.jpg

jews-against-israel-Neturei-Karta-at-a-protest-in-Downing-St-against-Netanyahu-visit-Sep-9-2015-3.jpg
No One Believes Those are Real Jews.

FAKE JEWS!

Some of the dummies are not dressed the right way, nor is their hair and beards cut the right way. Dead Give Away. That and "Arrest Netayahu" is hilarious.
Ok ....alternative facts and fake news when it doesnt suit your bigotry I guess.
Calling me that means you are not capable of debating. Also you do not want to even talk about Islam. Go away, you are not needed anymore on this thread.

I watched the video. Did you?

What makes you think Muslim children wouldn't be taught to hate Christians and Jews?

What are you basing your disbelief on, because the terrorist attack in Sri Lanka just killed hundreds of Christians?

How would this kind of hate develop among the Muslims if they weren't taught it as children?

You say it is unbelievable, are you actually paying attention to the news?

OK.

the MSM is anti-white
......if they told the truth, they would not get much readership and/or the blacks would burn down their buildings

If only.

NO ENEMIES TO THE LEFT: CNN Wrote Over 20 Articles On Covington Catholic Students, Ignores Philly Muslim Children Chanting About Chopping Off Heads.

As Jim Treacher has said:

treacher_on_journalism_10-11-17-1-800x461.jpg

Video from last month of kids at the Philadelphia Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center showed them reading about chopping off heads and subjecting the enemies of Allah to “eternal torture.”

Oh look another Leftist apologizing for Muslims

Forum List

Back