A peek at what young Muslims here in the U.S. are being taught. Yet, the left still refuses to criticize them in any way. This is horrifying to think more and more are right here in the states and being conditioned to attack us. The video at link was shot in Philadelphia but is only one of the 42 places across the states that children are being taught this kind of garbage.

"We will defend the land of divine guidance with our bodies, and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation," a second girl says. "We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture."

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah

Funny because it's "irrational phobia", right?

Last edited:
Do you know what it means to have a hunch?

You’d have to be a moron to believe that a group of American Muslim kids in Philadelphia were singing or chanting that they want to chop off anyone’s head.

Are you a moron?

In this day and age nothing would surprise me, but I agree. We have no way of knowing if that "translation" is legit. It could just as easily be a hoax. I tried to research it myself and everything I found on it all went back to the same source.

The Regressive Left is committed to deflecting for, spinning for, attacking for, and ultimately enabling their pet constituent oppressed religion.

That would be true whether this story is accurate or not.
5hiSd7w.gif

Do you know what it means to have a hunch?

You’d have to be a moron to believe that a group of American Muslim kids in Philadelphia were singing or chanting that they want to chop off anyone’s head.

Are you a moron?

In this day and age nothing would surprise me, but I agree. We have no way of knowing if that "translation" is legit. It could just as easily be a hoax. I tried to research it myself and everything I found on it all went back to the same source.

If it came from MEMRI, which it did, it's legit.

This is the sort of thing that proves Islam is not a religion.

It's a hateful fascist ideology, designed from the ground up for recruiting and indoctrinating young, ignorant and submissive, fanatical soldiers to Mohammad's army for the purpose of conquering and indoctrinating the neighbors, not to teach them about tolerance, love and peace. Mohammad was a medieval warlord, not a prophet.

Islam should not be allowed to exist in the West. It's totally incompatible with our culture and our Constitution.

We should follow China and place them all in camps

Of course not. What are you? Some kind of a fascist?

Obviously, we should return them along with their parents to their country of origin and cut them off from any technology that didn't exist in 600 A.D.

This is the sort of thing that proves Islam is not a religion..

Of course it is. Just because you don't agree with what they teach doesn't make it less of religion than anyone else's.

It's crossed a big red line when they teach little kids to kill people. That's not worthy of 1st Amendment protection or even Tax Exempt status in my book.

The Old Testament is filled with stories of God and his human servants killing people and that stuff is also read to children.

Of course it is. Just because you don't agree with what they teach doesn't make it less of religion than anyone else's.

It's crossed a big red line when they teach little kids to kill people. That's not worthy of 1st Amendment protection or even Tax Exempt status in my book.

The Old Testament is filled with stories of God and his human servants killing people and that stuff is also read to children.

You should trying going to church sometime. I promise, it won't hurt. LOL. You are dumb.

You should trying going to church sometime. I promise, it won't hurt. LOL. You are dumb.

I was raised Roman Catholic and went to church every Sunday, catechism, First Communion, and Confirmation as a kid. Why are you getting so defensive? Is it because you know I'm right?

I was raised Roman Catholic and went to church every Sunday, catechism, First Communion, and Confirmation as a kid. Why are you getting so defensive? Is it because you know I'm right?

You're not right. Or.......go ahead and post us a comparable video. Prove me wrong.

Reading a Bible story is not the same as actually indoctrinating children to commit terrorism. You should know that if you've ever been a church goer. The purpose of reading the Bible story is to teach a lesson. And since the days of Moses, Christians and Jews have been taught that killing is wrong. You must not have paid very close attention during all those years your mommie made you go to church.

Last edited:
Beheading is the only way inbreeding, slithering, misbegotten, sadistic, baby-tantrum, woman-brutalizing, child-molesting muslim-filth walking anal cysts can get a sexual hard-on. They're pure human filth.......absolutely PURE! Islam is such a vile bag of garbage that the only thing I detest more than muslim protohumanoid filth is the Western liberals whores who cocksuck it.

If you're a muslim reading this post, I hope you contract a terminal cancer and I hope your children die in a chemical fire. We've had enough of this ultimate bully-crybaby religion.

Disturbing footage of Muslim kids saying they would sacrifice themselves and kill for the "army of Allah" surfaced from an Islamic center in Philadelphia.

The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia posted the video to its Facebook page celebrating "Ummah Day" in which young children wearing Palestinian scarves sang and read poetry about killing for Allah and the mosque in Jerusalem.

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah - news+ - att.net

But but but the CRUSADES!!!!!!

I’ll go out on a limb before researching this and say that it’s a load of shit.

You fuckers never tire of being duped

You just admitted you didn't research this before you gave your uninformed opinion. That makes you the fool.

Or just a normal leftist

New Topics

Forum List

Back