Chipotle Manager: Hillary Clinton Didn't Leave Anything in Tip Jar

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
One of the great political mysteries of the early 2016 presidential campaign has been solved: Hillary Clinton did not leave a tip at the Chipotle restaurant she visited during her road trip to Iowa on Sunday.

Chipotle Manager Hillary Clinton Didn t Leave Anything in Tip Jar - Bloomberg Politics

It is small things that matter. Hillary has been lying too much. We can forgive our president almost anything, American public already proved it. But what I hope we are not going to forgive is double game and hypocrisy.
It is not a matter of political agenda anymore. She can advocate equality and tolerance but Hillary's personality is outrageous. The woman with no morals deserves no presidential seat.

In the many former threads on this non-issue, it was pointed out that fast food joints don't have wait-staff and most people do not tip staff for standing behind the counter.

And, it would be up to the person who paid the bill to decide whether or not to leave a tip. Hillary did not pay the bill.

Carry on.

:rolleyes:

One of the great political mysteries of the early 2016 presidential campaign has been solved: Hillary Clinton did not leave a tip at the Chipotle restaurant she visited during her road trip to Iowa on Sunday.

Chipotle Manager Hillary Clinton Didn t Leave Anything in Tip Jar - Bloomberg Politics

It is small things that matter. Hillary has been lying too much. We can forgive our president almost anything, American public already proved it. But what I hope we are not going to forgive is double game and hypocrisy.
It is not a matter of political agenda anymore. She can advocate equality and tolerance but Hillary's personality is outrageous. The woman with no morals deserves no presidential seat.

:eek:

And the heavens opened up, and lightning did thusly come down from the heavens and the non-tipping heathen was thusly smote by the wrath of the holy Chipotle.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Did we really need another thread on this?

I sneezed once and Hillary did not say "God Bless You"

Ophir Chrissake.....

Hey' I'm ultra-conservative and I've NEVER left anything in a Chipotle tip jar!

So go ahead and rip me to shreds - pay no attention to the facts below:

1. There isn't a Chiplote within 500 miles of where I live.
2. I've ever ventured into a Chipotle
3. I don't eat Mexican food (too gassy) so never would visit one.

But see, I didn't leave anything, ever, in a Chipotle tip jar and that, of course, makes me evil!

Tip jars are bullshit. Tips are intended to enhance the compensation of people to whom the standard minimum wage does not apply. Table servers, for example.

People behind the counters are Chipotle, Starbucks, Panera, etc., DO MAKE AT LEAST MINIMUM WAGE, so are not "entitled" to additional tip income. Further, they are SUPPOSED to be cheerful and efficient, and are not entitled to a bonus for doing their job.

Tip jars are bullshit, and I would NEVER vote for a person who left a tip at Chipotle.

Hillary has my vote, for sure.

It's well documented that libs are cheap fucks that don't give a shit about anyone but themselves...

:eek:

And the heavens opened up, and lightning did thusly come down from the heavens and the non-tipping heathen was thusly smote by the wrath of the holy Chipotle.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

Figures, you would not have a problem with someone not tipping. Figures right?

Going to report my post again?

Rat?

Tip jars are bullshit. Tips are intended to enhance the compensation of people to whom the standard minimum wage does not apply. Table servers, for example.

People behind the counters are Chipotle, Starbucks, Panera, etc., DO MAKE AT LEAST MINIMUM WAGE, so are not "entitled" to additional tip income. Further, they are SUPPOSED to be cheerful and efficient, and are not entitled to a bonus for doing their job.

Tip jars are bullshit, and I would NEVER vote for a person who left a tip at Chipotle.

Hillary has my vote, for sure.

See folks. Here they are, in all of their glory. Can they ever make it more obvious that they do not actually work for their money?

Tip jars are "bullshit" to this fucking liberal hack.

Yet, they supposedly care so much about the working class.

Holy shit, is there an end to their hypocrisy? They are such pieces of shit.

Deal God I hate them.

Figures, you would not have a problem with someone not tipping. Figures right?

Going to report my post again?

Rat?

You seem angry.

I always tip where appropriate. And when I tip, I am generous, because that's the right thing to do.

The person who pays the tab is usually the person who tips. Are you aware of this? Or do you have a problem with etiquette? Hmmmmm???

Hillary is not the one who paid the tab, ergo, she is also not the one who needed to pay the tip, and that's assuming that a tip would be customary at Chiptle's. Fast food places are rarely if ever tipped. Chipotle is listed as a mexican food fast-food chain. Do you tip at McDonalds?

Ophir Chrissake.....

Hey' I'm ultra-conservative and I've NEVER left anything in a Chipotle tip jar!

So go ahead and rip me to shreds - pay no attention to the facts below:

1. There isn't a Chiplote within 500 miles of where I live.
2. I've ever ventured into a Chipotle
3. I don't eat Mexican food (too gassy) so never would visit one.

But see, I didn't leave anything, ever, in a Chipotle tip jar and that, of course, makes me evil!

LOL.

Ok, that was funny!

I've never been to a Chipotle, I have no idea how good their food is.

If Hillary doesn't put money in a Chipotle tip jar, then you just know she wants Iran to get a nuke.

Sure are a lot of liberals admitting that they have had things handed to them and have never really worked for a living.

They will now be looking to ban tip jars, and then they will cry for higher hourly. They have no concept or even rudimentary understanding of the economy nor do they care.

Instead they show to occupy wall street rallies with all of their products produced by the corporations they claim they hate. You know, from Iphones, to what they wearing like Oakley shades, Marlboro and Newports (Made sure to include the negro brand), etc etc etc.

They then stay silent as the presidents ZERO INTEREST RATE POLICY inflates the stock market that they supposedly hate in order to pay off his rich contributors (the only ones that make money off of the ZIRP policy are the uber rich). They then cheer for that, as they protested (organized by community organizers and Saul Alinsky disciples) wall street under BOOOOOOOSH.

Holy shit, there is no end to their shit. No end.

Fauxahontas' "peoples" argot might summarize Ms Rodham-Clinton as "She Who Speak With Forked Tongue".

Yea, verily. a very long, skinny forked tongue. Suitable for slipping into a tip jar and grabbing a contribution for the foundation....without lifitng a finger!

Forum List

Back