"Chip" Roy glorifies lynching - seems to blame Chinese govt for violence against US Asians.

Hes a lad isnt he ? Who elects these loons ? Marje and Lauren will have to up their crazy after this.

He made good points but you're so biased you can't understand.

Worry about Wales anyway
We dont have the lynching culture that Chip is so proud of.

You read something that isn't there....go try someone else Twink

“There’s an old saying in Texas about find all the rope in Texas and get a tall oak tree. You know, we take justice very seriously, and we ought to do that. Round up the bad guys.”

This is what I saw. Clearly glorifying lynching. How that helps minorities at any point in history is not a point that Chip made. Perhaps you could dig deep into your polluted soul and explain it to those of us who are not fluent in "chip".

Hes a lad isnt he ? Who elects these loons ? Marje and Lauren will have to up their crazy after this.

There's nothing loony about this:

Mr Roy opened his remarks saying that “victims of race-based violence and their families deserve justice” but then added that his “concern about this hearing is that it seems to want to venture into the policing of rhetoric in a free society, free speech, and away from the rule of law and taking out bad guys.”
"When we start policing free speech we’re doing the very thing that we’re condemning when we condemn what the Chinese Community Party does to their country," he said. "Who decides what is hate? Who decides what is the kind of speech that deserves policing?”

He raises some good questions.

Worry about Wales anyway

“There’s an old saying in Texas about find all the rope in Texas and get a tall oak tree. You know, we take justice very seriously, and we ought to do that. Round up the bad guys.”

This is what I saw. Clearly glorifying lynching. How that helps minorities at any point in history is not a point that Chip made. Perhaps you could dig deep into your polluted soul and explain it to those of us who are not fluent in "chip".

After a fair trial, I fully support swinging some bad guys.

Mr Roy opened his remarks saying that “victims of race-based violence and their families deserve justice” but then added that his “concern about this hearing is that it seems to want to venture into the policing of rhetoric in a free society, free speech, and away from the rule of law and taking out bad guys.”
"When we start policing free speech we’re doing the very thing that we’re condemning when we condemn what the Chinese Community Party does to their country," he said. "Who decides what is hate? Who decides what is the kind of speech that deserves policing?”

He really doesnt. The issue is the demonisation of Asian Americans by blaming the Chinese people for the covid outbreak. Nobody is being attacked or saying the Chinese govt is cruel and repressive.
Trump never distinguished between the Chinese people and their government. His followers are far too stupid to cope with that.

Worry about Wales anyway

By definition a lynching is an illegal act so the concept of a "fair trial" is not relevant.

And what is the relevance to attacks on Asian Americans anyway ?

He really doesnt. The issue is the demonisation of Asian Americans by blaming the Chinese people for the covid outbreak. Nobody is being attacked or saying the Chinese govt is cruel and repressive.
Trump never distinguished between the Chinese people and their government. His followers are far too stupid to cope with that.

Ahmed, we blame the Communist Chinese Government for the biological attack on America and the world using the Wuhan Designer Virus® - not the Chinese people.

Of course there is little doubt the Nazi democrats were in cahoots with the ChiComs.

You and your Prog liars have been doing this for many many years. The Chinese Government did this. The Chinese people just live within it. I am certain all the wars we have been in with our share of Prog leaders at the helm does not bother you. Imagine the American people getting blamed for payback. Progs inside the nation hate Non Progs more then anyone. One of the Alinsky tactics is just what you have done.

"Chi-com" refers to members of the Chinese Communist Party. I already know that not everyone in China is a member of the communist party. I also agree that the communist party is evil. Don't you?

Worry about Wales anyway

By definition a lynching is an illegal act so the concept of a "fair trial" is not relevant.

He never said "lynching", nor did he exclude a constitutional trial. That's just you adding something that isn't there.

Do Brits still call their politicians "Lords"? Chip Roy is just a congressman and he made a good point that everyone else is afraid of. Meanwhile the president called Putin a "murderer" and started all sorts of international controversy.

Worry about Wales anyway

He never said "lynching", nor did he exclude a constitutional trial. That's just you adding something that isn't there.
Thanks Bill. I have your measure now..

No apology either -

Ol' Chipper thought it was totally appropriate to invoke "ChiComs" and hangings of same during a hearing on hate crimes against Asians which were up 150% last year.
Stupid idiot can't even keep a mask over his honker.

Forum List

Back