Chinese President Xi warned Obama about Trump: "if an immature leader throws the world into chaos, the world will know whom to blame!"

• Banned
XI found Obama to be supremely malleable.
“I feel like Michael Corleone," Obama reportedly said, referencing "The Godfather" character as he prepared to hand over the White House to Trump. "I almost got out.”

President Xi made Barry his bitch. Trump has been the worst thing to happen to China in decades because he's the first US President to play hard ball with them. China will be doing everything it can to try and get Joe Biden elected in November because they don't want to have to deal with Trump for another four years!

Trump is to blame for the corona, then?

Xi is our enemy

if he does not like trump thats a plus for trump
Not according to trump. According to the idiot-in-chief, they love each other.

Trump on China’s Xi: ‘We love each other’

Besides that, trump does a lot of business with China. And that is what is most important to him. He doesn't want to jeopardize that.

EVlD7AoWoAMCnkI

XI found Obama to be supremely malleable.
“I feel like Michael Corleone," Obama reportedly said, referencing "The Godfather" character as he prepared to hand over the White House to Trump. "I almost got out.”

Ben Rhodes is a carnival balloon dog.

TDS thread 1,380.

20 more and we hit 1,400 !!!

Wow...almost as fast as virus cases.
its important to stay informed about what world leaders say, especially Chinese ones!

It would be more important to take everything that comes from the Chinese with a HUGE grain of salt, BB! They have whole departments in their government who's only function is to tell lies to make China look good! Don't be so naïve!

Xi is our enemy

Besides that, trump does a lot of business with China. And that is what is most important to him. He doesn't want to jeopardize that.

Name another American President who has EVER held the Chinese's feet to the proverbial fire that way that Trump has! Trump is willing to do business with China...he just wants to do business in a way that doesn't screw us over.

Xi is our enemy

Name another American President who has EVER held the Chinese's feet to the proverbial fire that way that Trump has! Trump is willing to do business with China...he just wants to do business in a way that doesn't screw us over.
If you think trump gives a fuck about anybody but himself, you are delusional.

Forum List

Back