Chinese dissident CONFIRMS the Communist Party have Hunter Biden's hard drive

Remember, you are dealing with people who think Obama was born in Kenya

rofl
Remember that you're a dumbass whose posts have been shot down 10,000 times.
^^^ spits the USMB's fucking moron.
Says the forum pathological liar and congenital dumbass.
LOLOL

You can't quote me telling a lie.

On the flip side, I can quote you telling a lie...

How much did you donate so far?
$500.00
Wrong. I didn't give anything to them.
You're such a douchebag.
LOLOL

For proving you're a liar after you falsely accused me of being a liar?
That's your pathetic proof? Everyone in this forum knows what a sleazy lying douchebag you are.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, it that were true, you'd be able to do what I did to you -- quote you lying.

rofl
LOLOL

$500.00
You're such a douchebag.
LOLOL

That's your pathetic proof? Everyone in this forum knows what a sleazy lying douchebag you are.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, it that were true, you'd be able to do what I did to you -- quote you lying.
Is something biting my ankles? It sure is annoying.

rofl
LOLOL

$500.00
You're such a douchebag.
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

Poor fucking moron, how am I biting your ankles by replying to you? You called me a liar -- I replied by quoting you lying. You then cried like a little girl who had her doll taken away -- I replied by pointed out you can't quote me lying. Now you cry more. Why not just quote me telling a lie and prove you're not a nut...? :mm:

rofl
LOLOL

$500.00
You're such a douchebag.
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

Poor fucking moron, how am I biting your ankles by replying to you? You called me a liar -- I replied by quoting you lying. You then cried like a little girl who had her doll taken away -- I replied by pointed out you can't quote me lying. Now you cry more. Why not just quote me telling a lie and prove you're not a nut...? :mm:
Something is irritating my ankles.

rofl
LOLOL

$500.00
You're such a douchebag.
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

How sad. You actually think that's a substitute for quoting me lying -- since obviously, you can't. :mm:

Here is the reason that patriotic Americans cannot vote for Biden: The Chinese are going to blackmail him into giving them whatever they want. If you vote for Biden, you are selling out America. It's as simple as that:

This is from September 24th (3 weeks ago!)
The dissident explains that on the hard drive are tapes of Hunter Biden "violently" abusing girls.
He also says the CCP have made it clear what they want in return for the billions in pay offs to Hunter Biden and others:
First, the Democrats must WIN the election at any cost. Secondly, the president (and future president's) must take orders from the CCP and the United Nations.

Wait, you thought the FBI had it?

Then you guys said Rudi had it?

Now China (the whole nation?) Has it?

Make up your alleged mind!!

Giuliani has a copy and the FBI has a copy.

Lol, sonic everybody has a copy how you gonna blackmail anybody with it?

You guys can't keep your story straight!

It's hilarious!!!

rofl
LOLOL

$500.00
You're such a douchebag.
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

Don't worry, you've just spewed enough verbal diarrhea to overtop your loafers. Shut up for a while and it will drain down.

Here is the reason that patriotic Americans cannot vote for Biden: The Chinese are going to blackmail him into giving them whatever they want. If you vote for Biden, you are selling out America. It's as simple as that:

This is from September 24th (3 weeks ago!)
The dissident explains that on the hard drive are tapes of Hunter Biden "violently" abusing girls.
He also says the CCP have made it clear what they want in return for the billions in pay offs to Hunter Biden and others:
First, the Democrats must WIN the election at any cost. Secondly, the president (and future president's) must take orders from the CCP and the United Nations.

Well, now that the cat's supposedly out of the bag, how is the CCP planning to use their blackmail scheme?

You have no idea how this works?

These people assassinate people for not doing as they want...

Then they don't need pictures, do they?

Maybe it's true the Chinese took advantage of Hunter's addiction to lead him into a honey trap. But if so, you wouldn't think they'd also pay him millions, now, would you? Pick one and stick with it. This stuff is confusing enough without mixing up the two conspiracy theories.

Backup plan . Dumb ass democrats cant read whats right in front of them so they toook some pictures fot you.

Forum List

Back