Chinese Chip Production Devastated Overnight.

you mean Affect, not Effect

But anyway, I don't even know if I u/stand this story (which means I don't.). Obviously, I don't u/stand it like I understand English grammar, though I wish I did.

I am just now learning about American workers in China. Why would any American with a brain want to be in China, much less working there? Maybe someone here can answer that Q. We don't even have much freedom left here in the USA, so again, why would any American go to anti-freedom China..?
Money and power.
The rich in China have more freedom and power to do as they please than the common people. PRC pays handsomely...more than American firms do for the same talents without the fighting for dominance that usually comes down to political infighting inside of a large corporation. Also a huge chunk, if not all, of your annual salary is tax free...there are ways to fix this too so you pay no taxes on $300K/yr while living in an area that the average person earns the equivalent of $9K/yr plus pays taxes on that 9.

you mean Affect, not Effect

But anyway, I don't even know if I u/stand this story (which means I don't.). Obviously, I don't u/stand it like I understand English grammar, though I wish I did.

I am just now learning about American workers in China. Why would any American with a brain want to be in China, much less working there? Maybe someone here can answer that Q. We don't even have much freedom left here in the USA, so again, why would any American go to anti-freedom China..?

For the money, I guess. China has a lot of money.

Just ask Joe and Hunter Biden, they know. :laughing0301:

I thought the Frankenstein Left was doing that. Both?

The left are useful idiots, tools, stooges, running dogs, and stoolies for the CCP. They dream of someday being overseers in the work camps, after the Chinese conquer the US.

But until then, they spread China's communist propaganda in the schools, universities, and through the media.

Forum List

Back