Chinese are Rude

Just ask the Queen.

I do not know if they are rude but a good majority of them are arrogant as can be...

They seem to believe that Americans and Europeans are stupid, dirty, and smell bad.

And yet they still squat over ditches to shit.

So...Not everyone in the world lives like you...yet they still survive and were the leaders of technology when others in the world were living as you say, stupidly..

It appeared to me that you were generalizing entire Chinese population.

Did you not say that Chinese people are hard to deal with unless they grow up in the west?
I was generalising, not stereotyping.

Gross generalization is what leads to stereotyping.
It was a mild comment. Back off punjab.

You cannot help being an Aussie :)
:smiliehug:

you can be Aussie too :D
Does he need to work on the Aussie twang?

Just ask the Queen.

The Chinese are rude, dirty, ignorant of those around them.

But why?

The answer lies in their philosophy. Confusionism and all that.

In many other countries, if you annoyed someone, they'd hit you. In China they'd do all they could to avoid the problems.

Modern example: getting on and off the subway or elevators. The doors open, those people who want to get on lurch forwards and get on the train or elevator. It makes sense right, the sooner you get on the quicker it leaves, or if you get on quicker you get a better place.
The people leaving the train or elevator will then have to move around those who are in their way, and they will do this without complaining.

Go to a country like Japan with a completely different thought process, one of honor, one where killing was a part of this honorable society, and people are very careful about who they annoy. In China they don't care. There are no consequences to their actions.

So, in China no one is aware of those around them, simply because they don't have to care, no one is going to harm them, or say anything, to save face and all that, so they simply don't think.

I have noticed that Chinese people can be hard.

if they areborn and raised in the West then they are normal.

I've heard that Chinese people in the west can be just like those in China. There was an article about a Chinese person complaining about rules in Japan. The comments, many from Vancouver, were as scathing as those from people in China.

It appeared to me that you were generalizing entire Chinese population.

Did you not say that Chinese people are hard to deal with unless they grow up in the west?

Having chided you a bit, I would proceed to state that The Queen is a nice lady and I think Chinese should have treated her a bit better. But, as I have said it before, Chinese have for some reason determined that contempt is the best gesture to adopt when dealing with Brits. Time would tell how prudent this policy would prove to be for Chinese.

Having chided you a bit, I would proceed to state that The Queen is a nice lady and I think Chinese should have treated her a bit better. But, as I have said it before, Chinese have for some reason determined that contempt is the best gesture to adopt when dealing with Brits. Time would tell how prudent this policy would prove to be for Chinese.
Hey, sory about the racial slur, but i cant stand being politically corected.

I mean it though, i welcome indian people in my country, and you can quote me on that. :)

But i wont back down to political correction.

I've heard that Chinese people in the west can be just like those in China. There was an article about a Chinese person complaining about rules in Japan. The comments, many from Vancouver, were as scathing as those from people in China.
I used to work in a factory with exclusively asins. We all had to let the chinese dominate.

I used to work in a factory with exclusively asins. We all had to let the chinese dominate.

I've worked with the Chinese, and their management "style" sucks really badly.

Oh yeah, its not racial. They are hard cnts.

Hard? I don't think they're hard. But that depends what you mean by hard.

???????????

???????????

Just ask the Queen.

The Chinese are rude, dirty, ignorant of those around them.

But why?

The answer lies in their philosophy. Confusionism and all that.

In many other countries, if you annoyed someone, they'd hit you. In China they'd do all they could to avoid the problems.

Modern example: getting on and off the subway or elevators. The doors open, those people who want to get on lurch forwards and get on the train or elevator. It makes sense right, the sooner you get on the quicker it leaves, or if you get on quicker you get a better place.
The people leaving the train or elevator will then have to move around those who are in their way, and they will do this without complaining.

Go to a country like Japan with a completely different thought process, one of honor, one where killing was a part of this honorable society, and people are very careful about who they annoy. In China they don't care. There are no consequences to their actions.

So, in China no one is aware of those around them, simply because they don't have to care, no one is going to harm them, or say anything, to save face and all that, so they simply don't think.

?????????????????????????????

Try again, professor.

Just ask the Queen.

The Chinese are rude, dirty, ignorant of those around them..

What ignorant bullshit.

The rude, dirty ignorant ones are idiots like you posting here.

I have spent a fair amount of time in China- from the north to the south and I have never been treated rudely- EVER- in China by Chinese.

The people in China are not obsessed with cleanliness as we are here, and yes- I would love it if they would clean the damn toilets more often, but they aren't dirty, and they are as educated as most Americans.

The level of ignorance and bigotry here at USMB still amazes me.

Just ask the Queen.

The Chinese are rude, dirty, ignorant of those around them..

What ignorant bullshit.

The rude, dirty ignorant ones are idiots like you posting here.

I have spent a fair amount of time in China- from the north to the south and I have never been treated rudely- EVER- in China by Chinese.

The people in China are not obsessed with cleanliness as we are here, and yes- I would love it if they would clean the damn toilets more often, but they aren't dirty, and they are as educated as most Americans.

The level of ignorance and bigotry here at USMB still amazes me.

Ignorant bullshit huh? You know nothing about me to know whether it's ignorant or not.

You've spend "a fair amount of time in China", what's a fair amount? A few months?

You've been to the north and the south, wow, amazing. I've been to the north, the south, the east and the west. I think I trump you there. You base all of what you say off of your limited personal experience in China.
But I can prove EVERYTHING I say.

The Chinese are rude.

Even the Chinese govt is dealing with this. This is especially rampant among the new rich Chinese.

For Chinese Tourists Behaving Badly, A Government Blacklist

"
For Chinese Tourists Behaving Badly, A Government Blacklist"

"Not only are the Chinese bemoaning their rudeness at home and abroad, the government has responded with new rules that took effect this week, aimed at keeping loutish travelers in check."

In Switzerland they made a train just for Chinese tourists.

Swiss rail service offer special trains for 'rude' Chinese

"
Special trains for ‘rude’ Chinese tourists launched in Switzerland
"

"A mountain resort in Switzerland will run special trains for Chinese tourists, after receiving a litany of complaints about "rude" Asian travelers, authorities said."

Why are Chinese tourists so rude?

What the Chinese think

"
Why are Chinese tourists so rude?"

"They are seen as pushy, loud, impolite, unruly, and they are everywhere."

"A Chinese man who was recently vacationing at a Maldives resort flipped out after discovering that the restaurant where he wanted to eat was fully booked, Wang said. He yelled threats and slurs at Chinese staff until one member was in tears."

"“You cannot reason with these kinds of people,” Wang said. “They think they can do anything with their money.”"

"Apparently taking photos on campus was not enough. Some camera-toting Chinese would also stride into libraries and take photos without the permission of students, according to media reports."

I could go on all day.

Here are some personal experiences.

I went to Turpan in Xinjiang. I went of a self made tour with two Japanese and one Chinese Canadian (born in China), and it was the Chinese Canadian who had to go touch everything, typical Chinese. They were touching a 1,000+ year old wall in a very hot desert that was basically crumbling away. The Japanese and myself didn't touch it, we didn't feel the need and could probably see it was old and needed respecting.

Getting off the subway? Well, you'll have Chinese people pushing and shoving to get on the subway train before you get off. Irritating as hell. They do the same in elavators. The elavator comes close to the floor, they'll be standing right in the entrance, regardless of whether they know everyone is going to get off or not. And then when the door opens and they're confronted by 10 people waiting to get off, they'll push on anyway.

The Chinese are dirty.

Oh, where do I start? Picking noses, EVERYWHERE. Sat on a plane from China, next to me was a middle aged man digging in his nose for maybe 10 or 20 minutes.

I went on a sleeper bus, for my sins, you have to take your shoes off and go in socks or barefoot. The guy next to me was spitting on the floor. I basically told him (without words) that he was as disgusting as anything.

Spitting happens in a lot of places, in elevators, anywhere really.

Children peeing and pooing anywhere.

Chinese Parents Have Child Poop on Airplane Seat, Reactions

"
Chinese Parents Have Child Poop on Airplane Seat, Reactions"

They throw rubbish anywhere and everywhere. You go to natural places, I went to one called nine dragons pool. The people would just throw their rubbish into the countryside. One girl was coming down the mountain and said "don't bother, there's nothing at the top", yeah, nothing except the whole of nature, but they don't care about nature.

The Chinese don't care about those around them.

Well the spitting, the wanting photos with waiguorens and louwais and just coming up and sitting by you and having their photo taken without even asking.

Chinese passenger opens plane door for fresh air

"
Chinese passenger opens plane door for fresh air"

Want fresh air, just open the door. Who cares if your flight will be delayed by two hours, hey?

Scooters. Oh my god scooters. How many times have I nearly been hit by the idiots who ride these things. You can have a scooter lane right next to the sidewalk, and they'll be riding their scooter on the damn sidewalk.

Sitting on the bus. They'll always take the outside seat, no matter what, and force people to squeeze in to get into the seat by the window.

Again, I could go on all day.

If you think this is ignorance, then you're keeping your head away from the sun.

I hate Orientals :( HATE!!!

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Hating people just because of where they come from is ridiculous. Within any group you'll find people you like and people you hate.

Some people in the place you live (town, city etc) you'll hate, and people in Lesotho, or Taiwan, you'll get on well with.

That's just human nature.

Forum List

Back