Chinese and Russian spy ships tail USS aircraft carrier Carl Vinson as it sails for Korean Peninsula

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Appears they are trying to find out the intentions of the U.S. I'm guessing this is "yet to be determined".

Chinese and Russian spy ships tail USS aircraft carrier Carl Vinson as it sails for Korean Peninsula: Sources

China and Russia have dispatched intelligence-gathering vessels from their navies to chase the USS Carl Vinson nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, which is heading toward waters near the Korean Peninsula, reveal multiple sources of the Japanese government.

It appears that both countries aim to probe the movements of the United States, which is showing a stance of not excluding military action against North Korea. The Japanese navy is strengthening warning and surveillance activities in the waters and airspace around the area, according to the sources.

The aircraft carrier strike group, composed of the Carl Vinson at its core with guided-missile destroyers and other vessels, is understood to be around the East China Sea and heading north toward waters near the Korean Peninsula.

China and Russia, which prioritize stability in the Korean Peninsula, showed concern over the tough U.S. stance, with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov saying the issue should be resolved peacefully through political and diplomatic efforts.

China finds the US a threat I'm sure, and they are not going to help take out NK , I would not imagine. Why would China help the US to take out NK when we are supposedly angry with the about their islands and South China Sea. Are we that much of an ally to Japan that we would even consider messing with China. I fear for the US.

Forum List

Back