China's stock market reacts to DeSantis dropping out and endorsing Trump

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They also dropped immediately after Iowa Caucus. At this rate, we'll beat China by simply electing Trump.

"China stocks crash again after Ron DeSantis drops out and endorses Donald Trump"

1705904938844.jpeg

They also dropped immediately after Iowa Caucus. At this rate, we'll beat China by simply electing Trump.
"China stocks crash again after Ron DeSantis drops out and endorses Donald Trump"

That says a lot about DeSantis.

It says even more about China.

Hope The Donald took notice.

Retraced , was the term you should have used . Just a quick and easy way for smart people to get a fast short term profit .
In and out and back in at the bottom . Financially speaking

Teabaggers think the Chinese stock market crashed because of DUHSantis?
Sure..................Teabagger wishful thinking.......NOT.

Chinese Stocks Hit Fresh Lows

View attachment 891580
Wall Street Journal
https://www.wsj.com › livecoverage › card › chinese-sto...
Jan 8, 2024 — The Shanghai Composite fell 1.4% to the lowest close since April 2022. Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index, which features many mainland Chinese ...
With Biden as President, China is like a juvenile delinquent child being left home alone by his parents. When Big Daddy Trump returns, they're going to have to straighten up the mess. Back to MAGA

With Biden as President, China is like a juvenile delinquent child being left home alone by his parents. When Big Daddy Trump returns, they're going to have to straighten up the mess. Back to MAGA
WTF?
So.............Trump will help China's stock market?
Just like Trump did with his Trade deal?

China promised Trump a better deal for America; it didn't ...​

1705924373206.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › sections › money › 2022/02/15

Feb 15, 2022 — In 2020, President Trump signed a deal with the Chinese government to improve trade relations. China, for the most part, has not followed ...

No thanks.
Everything Trump touches...........turns to shit.

The Chinese stockmarket sell off is because nobody believes the Chinese government about the state of their economy.

Democrats will find some way of rescuing China.

10% for the Big Guy

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled, tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.” Hunter Biden to Raymond Zhao

Turns out China building a billion ghost cities undermined its real estate market which undermined its economy.

Forum List

Back