China's National Debt being Bigger Than that of the US How big a Risk?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
That China has been using multiple books for at least 2,000 years, has cheating down to a science. The problem is that there are many ways to compute national debts with State owned companies and state owned banks and bond sales too. The largest figure I've seen is $30 T and while other numbers are also defended I want to know what level of risk there is in China to my portfolio.

You know way more about that stuff than me. What do you think?

I'm looking at a stock based in Tiawan and just waiting for it to drop so I can buy in.

All I know for sure is that the current Legalist dynasty is doing only somewhat better, in percentage terms, than the Chin dynasty that gave China it's name 2,000 years ago. I also know that the flight from China is slowing rapidly because the brain drain was slowing growth. Thinking of China as CA on steroids is useful.

That China has been using multiple books for at least 2,000 years, has cheating down to a science. The problem is that there are many ways to compute national debts with State owned companies and state owned banks and bond sales too. The largest figure I've seen is $30 T and while other numbers are also defended I want to know what level of risk there is in China to my portfolio.

what no link???

how do we know this is true???

Forum List

Back