Real Time Pricing

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Do you have that in the States and if so what does it cost ?

I get pricing with a 15 minute delay but if I want real time it would cost me £20 a month.

I get pricing with a 15 minute delay but if I want real time it would cost me £20 a month.
/——/ Yahoo Finance provides real-time streaming quotes for many exchanges. Real-time data is available during an exchange's market hours, and in some cases during pre-market and post-market hours. However, not all markets will stream in real-time. Finance.yahoo.com

/——/ Yahoo Finance provides real-time streaming quotes for many exchanges. Real-time data is available during an exchange's market hours, and in some cases during pre-market and post-market hours. However, not all markets will stream in real-time. Finance.yahoo.com
Thanks. Will have a look at this later.

I use AmeriTrade and they have real-time quotes. I also subscribe to the Wall Street Journal, which has real-time quotes as part of the subscription; not sure if a non-subscriber can get real-time quotes or not.

You don't necessarily get "real-time pricing." You receive quotes that appear in real time, with some delay. Some platforms advertise "real-time" but these "real-time" orders depend on a number of factors: processing power, distance from the exchanges, etc.

Forum List

Back