China’s Mass Detention of Muslims Is a Test for President Trump

It’s not a big issue in the grand scale of US-China relationships, not with an on going trade war. I didn’t even know they Chinese were detaining Muslims. There are only so many issues that can be dealt with at a time, and this one is pretty far down the list, especially considering the recent events between Ukraine and the Ruskies.

It’s not a big issue in the grand scale of US-China relationships, not with an on going trade war. I didn’t even know they Chinese were detaining Muslims. There are only so many issues that can be dealt with at a time, and this one is pretty far down the list, especially considering the recent events between Ukraine and the Ruskies.

Yeah, I would say the Russia/Ukraine events are a much bigger priority.

Ahead of G20, China's Uighur Camps Are a Test for Trump - The Atlantic

The Trump administration has been slamming China for its internment camps. But some worry that criticism will go quiet after the G20.
Why the fuck should Trump care? He's not a snowflake.

Actually he is a huge snowflake. That man whines more than anyone I have ever seen. He calls the troops in a combat zone and whines about how mean people are to him.

The Trump administration has been slamming China for its internment camps. But some worry that criticism will go quiet after the G20.

Actually he is a huge snowflake. That man whines more than anyone I have ever seen. He calls the troops in a combat zone and whines about how mean people are to him.
Whining is a tool of the weak. Trump is a billionaire and the most powerful man in the world.

Think (outside the "snowflake box), and try again

Whining is a tool of the weak. Trump is a billionaire and the most powerful man in the world.

I know right, you would think that someone that was a billionaire and the most powerful man in the world would not whine so much, but the fact that he does so is undeniable. But even when he was just a billionaire and not the POTUS he was the same way, he is a very insecure person that tries to mask it with false bravado.

I know right, you would think that someone that was a billionaire and the most powerful man in the world would not whine so much, but the fact that he does so is undeniable. But even when he was just a billionaire and not the POTUS he was the same way, he is a very insecure person that tries to mask it with false bravado.
You are weak, we get that. But you can be weak without whining about it. You would have more respect for yourself in the long run.

You are weak, we get that. But you can be weak without whining about it. You would have more respect for yourself in the long run.

That was a weak ass reply. Because you know you cannot deny that Trump whines daily you change the subject.

How pathetic yet how predictable.

It is clear why you are a Trump ass sniffer.

Forum List

Back