China's Economy is in Bad Shape

Oh, I hope they fail too but I'd not put any money on it.
Almost everything that can go wrong in china has gone wrong

The economy is leaking in countless ways

And the credibility of the CCP depends on the economy

Almost everything that can go wrong in china has gone wrong

The economy is leaking in countless ways

And the credibility of the CCP depends on the economy
That's a western way of looking at it.....The chi-coms will walk on millions of bodies to make things right and not even think twice about it.

That's a western way of looking at it.....The chi-coms will walk on millions of bodies to make things right and not even think twice about it.
This may be bigger than the Tiananmen Square rebellion

And too much for even the CCP to handle

Because the life savings of hundreds of millions are being flushed down the toilet

ya but even those taylor/china made golf clubs of yours won't cure a crappy swing
My only Taylor is a 7 wood from the 1970s. Beautiful club. My clubs are a hodgepodge. Ping putter, Callaway driver, Ben Hogan and Titleist irons, some custom clubs.

I'm hearing market grumblings of $100.00+ barrels of oil again around the second half of the year as the Chi-Coms ramp-up production since they got shed of their covid lock-downs.

Consider this, they don't necessarily need that oil to produce more "rubber dog puke" items for the US but weapons for Russia and the emerging markets within their own sphere of influence.

Discount them at your peril.
All the more reason to speed up alternative energies.

China brokering a peace deal between the Saudis and Iran while the US is fueling a proxy war with Russia by pouring weapons into Ukraine may go down as the moment China officially became the new world leader.

It seems that china’s dream of world domination is turning out to be a nightmare

This is a huge black eye for the globalists

China's economy is 'bad'....
...as opposed to the US, who is almost $32 Trillion in debt?!

They are self inflicted

And will lead to serious negative consequences for every country in the world one way or another

Globalists and china flag wavers owe the rest of us an apology
As you write that using a computer likely made in Asia with Chinese parts.

Dumbfuck.

As you write that using a computer likely made in Asia with Chinese parts.

Dumbfuck.
I may be dumb

But you are extremely ignorant, and at least 5-6 years behind whats happening in china today

Go play in traffic asshole

Forum List

Back