China wins!

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
So, we start a trade war with the EU, Mexico, and Canada. And China accelerates her One Belt Road plans, starts making special deals with the EU, Mexico, and Canada. And the Corporations in the EU start downsizing their operations here in the US.

So what do we do to make up for the loss of the trade with these nations? Trade with North Korea? Japan will go with Europe, for they are also international traders. China will offer us deals for things that we used to buy from these countries for only 150% of what they charge Mexico, the EU, and Canada. Take it or leave it, who else will sell to you?

I thought you hated China because of all the pollution they cause. They are destroying the planet...oh no! We’re all going to die.

Awesome!

American-brands-in-Beijing_2_1.jpg

Exactly Old rocks, this is going to end America's reign as the worlds super power and hand it over to China. Trump just destroyed America's power in this world.

Exactly Old rocks, this is going to end America's reign as the worlds super power and hand it over to China. Trump just destroyed America's power in this world.
If not he's sure trying hard.

It will.take us decades to undo the damage he is causing.

I thought you hated China because of all the pollution they cause. They are destroying the planet...oh no! We’re all going to die.
Have you ever had a thought cross your mind that could be regarded as intelligent? We just gave China the keys to world dominance.

Actually Trump is hitting China hard too, already have them willing to give back $50B or so in trade imbalance and also tariffs.

I agree he needs to have a focus on China, but don't underestimate other abusers also. They shouldn't get a pass. Trump doesn't care about history, he cares about "what have you done for us lately", with a massive focus on jobs and the economy.

Considering that America has footed 95% of the costs in money and blood to protect the West and capitalism, can anyone blame him for wanting fairness across the board?

belt tightening , more expensive cars , steel and aluminum is coming i guess . Plus everyone is going to hate you guys what ever it is that you are . Maybe my curse on millenials and their kids will arrive earlier than i thought .

Have you ever had a thought cross your mind that could be regarded as intelligent? We just gave China the keys to world dominance.
Good God you people are so inflamed by the MSM, you lost the ability to think.

Following your logic, don’t massive trade deficits for decades with no end in sight, also mean the end of America?

Your belief can be summarized thusly; anything Trump does destroys the nation.

Try to be a little thoughtful and original. Stop parroting what the Left media tell you. They are proven liars and propagandists.

If President Trump was destroying America’s power, then you lefties would be entirely for him. This is how we know he is doing the right thing....it terrifies progressive globalist pigs.

And they are going to continue burning coal like it is going out of style!!:oops8:

:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

So, we start a trade war with the EU, Mexico, and Canada. And China accelerates her One Belt Road plans, starts making special deals with the EU, Mexico, and Canada. And the Corporations in the EU start downsizing their operations here in the US.

So what do we do to make up for the loss of the trade with these nations? Trade with North Korea? Japan will go with Europe, for they are also international traders. China will offer us deals for things that we used to buy from these countries for only 150% of what they charge Mexico, the EU, and Canada. Take it or leave it, who else will sell to you?

The democrats gave China our entire spy network. Trump needs to make sure that China is not interfering in our 'democracy' by backing democrats

Forum List

Back