China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

David Duke endorse and thank Trump. And the rest of racist disgusting scum group in this country. He even invited some of them to the WH.
All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, not republicans.. democrat policies destroy black lives, duke saying he’s a proud white man does nothing to the black community.
What difference does it make. You are a racist.
I can assure you that lots of republicans doesn’t like what they are seeing from Trump. All these chaos created by parasites like you makes this country a miserable place to live.

If you are miserable in America, why are you living here?
What made you think I’m miserable. ...
When you said so.

I never said I’m miserable.
Do you live in the United States?

And you cut my post to prove your stupidity to make a post. LOL.
Well? Do you live in the United States or not?
I already answered your question where I live. Go back and read my post again. What are you trying to imply? You know where I live.

If you claim America is a “miserable” country, and you claim to live in America...
I never said America is miserable. ...

That’s exactly what you said.

Don’t call it the Chinese Virus, that’s racist ya know!

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

Who knew the Chinese had so much in ciommon with Trumpettes.
Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.

I know lots of blacks too. I can assure you that NONE will vote for Trump.

You can’t “assure” anyone of that. Everyone steps into the voting booth alone.
I know these people for a long time . They trashed Trump more than me. So you are NOT qualified to give me your worthless opinion.

So, you go vote with each of them? Look over their shoulders in the voting booth?
I don’t have to do that. I know these people they mean what they say and they don’t pretend or hold back....

“Anyone with “African” contacts faces mandatory virus tests followed by quarantine, regardless of recent travel history or previous isolation, it said in a statement, advising African-Americans or those who fear being targeted to stay away.”

And you with the Nazis.
neo nazis are Republican. Nice try.

If you're a rascist or bigot, you're likely a Trumpette.
Relax ISIS Dave. You’re turban is spinning .

... That make [sic] me a hero.
Oh, you're a hero? What exactly makes you feel heroic? Specifically

Fighting racism.
So far you have claimed to fight some unnamed person at some unnamed "rally" four years ago. Not exactly knocking yourself out to fight racism, "hero."

Ita a rally fuck head. It’s group of neo nazi group of racist Americans.
What rally, exactly? What group organized this supposed rally? Did they have a name, or did you just spot them from the rooftops during your regular patrol for evildoers?
I was in the streets fighting these racist people. I already said it’s a neo nazis group.
What part of that don’t you understand?

David Duke endorse and thank Trump. And the rest of racist disgusting scum group in this country. He even invited some of them to the WH.
All
Cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats, not republicans.. democrat policies destroy black lives, duke saying he’s a proud white man does nothing to the black community.
I can assure you that lots of republicans doesn’t like what they are seeing from Trump. All these chaos created by parasites like you makes this country a miserable place to live.

When you said so.

I already answered your question where I live. Go back and read my post again. What are you trying to imply? You know where I live.

If you claim America is a “miserable” country, and you claim to live in America...

Oh bullshit. Show me where I said that.

You keep cutting my post to show your dishonesties.

And you with the Nazis.

You’re a democrat, asshole and a Nazi.

Democrats are not Nazis.
They are. And assholes too.
No, they're really Commies. Same jackboots, slightly different ideology.

Does your parties unwavering support for Red China mean that you feel the same way about Blacks? When Trump gets 50% of the Black vote in November, you'll be singing a different tune.
trump won't be getting 50 percent of the black vote. He'll be lucky to get 10. I'm black and I know how we feel about trump. Don't let fat and fatter or Candyland Owens make you believe that blacks are flocking to support trump.
Good to know you represent every black person in America from your tiny bubble world.

Meanwhile in the real world I am friends with dozens of blacks. One of them I’m sure will vote for, as Kamela Harris says - the racist Joe Biden. Allof the others I know for certain are Trump supporters.

You can’t “assure” anyone of that. Everyone steps into the voting booth alone.
I know these people for a long time . They trashed Trump more than me. So you are NOT qualified to give me your worthless opinion.

So, you go vote with each of them? Look over their shoulders in the voting booth?
I don’t have to do that......

You do if you want to pretend to "assure" people.

All

When you said so.

Oh bullshit. Show me where I said that.
Here:
... makes this country a miserable place to live.

Fighting racism.
So far you have claimed to fight some unnamed person at some unnamed "rally" four years ago. Not exactly knocking yourself out to fight racism, "hero."

What rally, exactly? What group organized this supposed rally? Did they have a name, or did you just spot them from the rooftops during your regular patrol for evildoers?
I was in the streets fighting these racist people. I already said it’s a neo nazis group.
I asked you for a name. Did you fail to think this lie through far enough, hero?

... Fighting racism is the right cause.

So, other than supposedly fighting supposed neo-nazis at supposed street rallies, how do you do that, hero? Do you just train for four years between bouts? Batman would not think much of your work ethic.

The hero must be out prowling the rooftops on the lookout for racist rallies. It's been four years, so he's due for a super-bout with evildoers.

Like I said several times .......... When Trump keeps you and the rest of the cult members happy during his rallies. The democrats the democrats, the democrats, the democrats, the democrats. WE KNOW you all likes that. Think again ............ Trump is talking against his own people in US the blacks, whites, asians, latinos, ME etc etc etc., This is the only leader in this world that talk against his own people. Who the hell does that? That is Trump.

So you’re saying the blacks you know vote skin color. That’s totally racist. Fa real.

NO NO and NO. They view Trump by 80% is a racist piece of shit. Remember like I said previously. Trump treated Americans so bad that he is like declaring war against the democrats against his own people. I think he is the president of US.

So when people like me and the rest are trashing this inept, amateur, dishonest president that only catered to people like you. Don’t blame me or us the democrats. Keep that in mind.

Where do you get the 80% figure?

Here is the link fuck wit.

A new Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 83% of African Americans across the country believe President Trump is a racist and he's exacerbated the country's race problems while in office.
I think you and your 83% should work up an exchange program with Rwanda. (I mean Rwanda the country, not R’Wanda Jenkins the ho living in the tenement under you)

And you with the Nazis.

Covering for China again. Well done faithful minion.

And you with the Nazis.

Covering for China again. Well done faithful minion.
Not covering for China at all. They are not at fault for our poor response to the virus, Trump is.

Like I said several times .......... When Trump keeps you and the rest of the cult members happy during his rallies. The democrats the democrats, the democrats, the democrats, the democrats. WE KNOW you all likes that. Think again ............ Trump is talking against his own people in US the blacks, whites, asians, latinos, ME etc etc etc., This is the only leader in this world that talk against his own people. Who the hell does that? That is Trump.

So you’re saying the blacks you know vote skin color. That’s totally racist. Fa real.

NO NO and NO. They view Trump by 80% is a racist piece of shit. Remember like I said previously. Trump treated Americans so bad that he is like declaring war against the democrats against his own people. I think he is the president of US.

So when people like me and the rest are trashing this inept, amateur, dishonest president that only catered to people like you. Don’t blame me or us the democrats. Keep that in mind.

Where do you get the 80% figure?

Here is the link fuck wit.

A new Washington Post-Ipsos poll finds that 83% of African Americans across the country believe President Trump is a racist and he's exacerbated the country's race problems while in office.
I think you and your 83% should work up an exchange program with Rwanda. (I mean Rwanda the country, not R’Wanda Jenkins the ho living in the tenement under you)

Maybe you & your racist buddies should pack up your shit & leave.

Fighting racism.

I asked you for a name. Did you fail to think this lie through far enough, hero?

How can you a name when you are fighting a group of people? . You are dumbshit than I thought.

Forum List

Back