China: We Will Not Serve Blacks in Our Restaurants

Once again, troll, I am not Japanese. You really should discuss the topic of the thread, because you’re not very good at trolling.

We’ve been through this before and you never denied you are a Japanese. ...

Every time I've been asked.

Im not done with you. Yes you are a Japanese that fit the mentality of a low class like double side tape human being.

1. You blasted Dannyboys for using NEGRO as a racist. Dannyboys is my opposite that hate racism. Then you tried to do the same to me. You stick there ..... then you stick to the other side. You are so fucking confused and proved yourself a hypocrite and a moron at the same time.

I know how/why Japanese are so confused behave like a double side tape. That is based from Japanese sexual experience when having sex. You don’t know if you had sex with a boy or a girl.

2. You keep blasting members here that made comments of what Chinese eat in China. I don’t why you have to do that. What do you expect Japs? That is the reputations of Chinese in China. Even people I know outside this site they think Chinese eat rats.

3. You keep asking me names who i fought at a rally. I repeatedly said it’s Neo NAZIs it’s groups of people. So before I fight. Hey Bud what’s your name? That’s dumb don’t you think? You don’t even know what are neo nazis. Meaning you are a foreigner. In reality I don’t have to tell you anything.

4. You keep editing my post to fit your lousy rebuttal. You are a very dishonest person.

5. You keep blasting every one here like a sore thumb trying to prove yourself that you have 3 inches dick. That’s been your style since I joined this site. 10-1 you are a miserable loner.

So next time when you try to give me your lousy low life assault BE VERY CAREFUL. YOU GOT THAT? Now go make some sushi.

3. You keep asking me names who i fought at a rally. I repeatedly said it’s Neo NAZIs ...

And you keep failing to mention the name of the organization behind these supposed nazis. You're not smart enough to think your lies all the way through.

At this point it is reasonable to presume that chartwit has never lifted a finger to oppose racism, and has certainly never fought anyone or anything in his empty troll life.

Forum List

Back