China state media blasts US shutdown, calls for a 'de-Americanized' world

Another day, another fabricated thread title, another lie from kidrocks.

I think there should be a punishment for continually posting lying thread titles.

Oh wait. Like neg rep. My neg finger is getting twitchy.

:eusa_angel:

What should tinydancer do? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Ahh. Just report kidrocks to the mods. Let them deal with it.

the piece of shit POTUS doesn't care about global collapse since he will not even negotiate in good faith....

You are such a fucking retard.

Pay attention.

There is no need to for the POTUS to deal, the House could not pass their agenda through the normal functioning system of checks & balances, so they decided to hinge legislation on a shutdown and now a default becuase they could not get EVERYTHING they wanted.

This is a "R" shutdown and the whole world is laughing at them, see you guys later! :lol:

Do you read what you type?
Just asking.

Another day, another fabricated thread title, another lie from kidrocks.

I think there should be a punishment for continually posting lying thread titles.

Oh wait. Like neg rep. My neg finger is getting twitchy.

:eusa_angel:

What should tinydancer do? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Yes, the emphasis on thread titles is mine but I learned well from you wing-nuts on this forum. If they, and you, are allowed to do that than by God, so am I.

Neg me baby, do it, I triple dog dare you. :lol:
yeah. Ok Mr Bitter.
You spew anger because you cannot have your way 100% of the time.

Do you even hear yourself? Obama doesn't have to negotiate or lead because he has all the power.

You sir are the tard

No he does not, he is part of the system of checks & balances, he is within his right to function that way under precedence.

However the GOP House is without precedence, they had 18 chances to conference on a budget and declined the normal order of congress to satisfy their unpopular ideological fetishes. Only to later hinge radical conditions (without compromise) to a CR and a potential default.

You guys got egg all over your faces. 2014 is going to be glorious for Dems! :lol:
You may want to believe that. it is not true. The premise of checks and balances is to insure no one branch has absolute power. And by refusing to negotiate with duly elected officials , he is claiming the right to absolute power.
Please explain your definition of 'the normal order'.

No he does not, he is part of the system of checks & balances, he is within his right to function that way under precedence.

However the GOP House is without precedence, they had 18 chances to conference on a budget and declined the normal order of congress to satisfy their unpopular ideological fetishes. Only to later hinge radical conditions (without compromise) to a CR and a potential default.

You guys got egg all over your faces. 2014 is going to be glorious for Dems! :lol:

I don't like or for vote for GOP but you sitting there pretending to be able to predict the future shows how much of a partisan hack you really are.

Both parties are taking blame, this is part of the process of the downfall of the country. Obama ran around 2 trillion dollar deficit in 2013, how long can we keep that up?

What did Obama spend that 2 trillion on?
Half of that on two failed stimulus programs.
Yes FAILED. No appreciable long term affects.
Only some public service jobs which were eventually eliminated anyway.
Then there is the Solyndra debacle...
Actually there are a plethora of these so called green technology companies which were offered most favored business loans or grants which have either been unable to turn a profit, cannot pay back their loans or have gone belly up.

Fuck the chinese - :

Were you feeling left out because kid_rocks in his head was getting all the attention for being stupid? Had to remind everyone that you are just as stupid? Congratulations, stupid.

The tea baggers started it. They refuse to budge so fuck em. President Obama is awesome does not negotiate with terrorists so get the Tea Party bastards out of there and let Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner negotiate in good faith.

No. The Tea Party didn't "start" anything. Speaker Boehner has repeatedly said that he and almost all of the Congress decided to hold firm on the budget and the debt ceiling.

These are good men and women elected to office on their election promise to hold the line on the debt, hold the line on taxes, and defund or destroy the mother of all messes this Obamacare bill as it is written.

Until you can find me one Republican who campaigned and won on raising the debt ceiling, raising taxes, or campaigned on a pro Obamacare message you make a fool of yourself every time you blame the Tea Party.

You are a fucking liar! The Tea Party is holding the GOP hostage... everyone knows that. It is you and the rest of the dittoheads who enable the Tea Party to continually destroy America. Most everyone hates you and your kind fool! Wake up!

This is what you do with your day off from school, little boy? Don't you have some homework to do or something?

Forum List

Back