China state media blasts US shutdown, calls for a 'de-Americanized' world

Do you even hear yourself? Obama doesn't have to negotiate or lead because he has all the power.

You sir are the tard

No he does not, he is part of the system of checks & balances, he is within his right to function that way under precedence.

However the GOP House is without precedence, they had 18 chances to conference on a budget and declined the normal order of congress to satisfy their unpopular ideological fetishes. Only to later hinge radical conditions (without compromise) to a CR and a potential default.

You guys got egg all over your faces. 2014 is going to be glorious for Dems! :lol:

Another day, another fabricated thread title, another lie from kidrocks.

I think there should be a punishment for continually posting lying thread titles.

Oh wait. Like neg rep. My neg finger is getting twitchy.

:eusa_angel:

What should tinydancer do? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Yes, the emphasis on thread titles is mine but I learned well from you wing-nuts on this forum. If they, and you, are allowed to do that than by God, so am I.

Neg me baby, do it, I triple dog dare you. :lol:

More than happy to oblige you. As you wish.

:eusa_angel:

Fuck the chinese - rice blight will finish them, that will be a new world order. They love Obama, because he is complicit in helping them fuck us. Of course they blame the republicans :eusa_whistle:

the piece of shit POTUS doesn't care about global collapse since he will not even negotiate in good faith....

You are such a fucking retard.

Pay attention.

There is no need to for the POTUS to deal, the House could not pass their agenda through the normal functioning system of checks & balances, so they decided to hinge legislation on a shutdown and now a default becuase they could not get EVERYTHING they wanted.

This is a "R" shutdown and the whole world is laughing at them, see you guys later! :lol:

First President ever to not negotiate a debt deal.

Ever.

C

The tea baggers started it. They refuse to budge so fuck em. President Obama is awesome does not negotiate with terrorists so get the Tea Party bastards out of there and let Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner negotiate in good faith.

Not to mention:

If the president gives in on this shit we will see the threat of shutdown become a common thing to get what you want. BOTH parties will think it is acceptable to do this when they can't get their way through the normal order of congress. Shutdown will become a quarterly thing.

For that reason ALONE, he should not deal.

Do you even hear yourself? Obama doesn't have to negotiate or lead because he has all the power.

You sir are the tard

No he does not, he is part of the system of checks & balances, he is within his right to function that way under precedence.

However the GOP House is without precedence, they had 18 chances to conference on a budget and declined the normal order of congress to satisfy their unpopular ideological fetishes. Only to later hinge radical conditions (without compromise) to a CR and a potential default.

You guys got egg all over your faces. 2014 is going to be glorious for Dems! :lol:

I don't like or for vote for GOP but you sitting there pretending to be able to predict the future shows how much of a partisan hack you really are.

Both parties are taking blame, this is part of the process of the downfall of the country. Obama ran around 2 trillion dollar deficit in 2013, how long can we keep that up?

Last edited:
You are such a fucking retard.

Pay attention.

There is no need to for the POTUS to deal, the House could not pass their agenda through the normal functioning system of checks & balances, so they decided to hinge legislation on a shutdown and now a default becuase they could not get EVERYTHING they wanted.

This is a "R" shutdown and the whole world is laughing at them, see you guys later! :lol:

Ever.

C

The tea baggers started it. They refuse to budge so fuck em. President Obama is awesome does not negotiate with terrorists so get the Tea Party bastards out of there and let Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner negotiate in good faith.

No. The Tea Party didn't "start" anything. Speaker Boehner has repeatedly said that he and almost all of the Congress decided to hold firm on the budget and the debt ceiling.

These are good men and women elected to office on their election promise to hold the line on the debt, hold the line on taxes, and defund or destroy the mother of all messes this Obamacare bill as it is written.

Until you can find me one Republican who campaigned and won on raising the debt ceiling, raising taxes, or campaigned on a pro Obamacare message you make a fool of yourself every time you blame the Tea Party.

You sir are the tard

Why are you guys suddenly worried about the Houses budgetary situation? For 5 fucking years the Senate didn't even bother with a budget.

You must be blinded by your own massive hypocrisy

Ever.

C

No. The Tea Party didn't "start" anything. Speaker Boehner has repeatedly said that he and almost all of the Congress decided to hold firm on the budget and the debt ceiling.

These are good men and women elected to office on their election promise to hold the line on the debt, hold the line on taxes, and defund or destroy the mother of all messes this Obamacare bill as it is written.

Until you can find me one Republican who campaigned and won on raising the debt ceiling, raising taxes, or campaigned on a pro Obamacare message you make a fool of yourself every time you blame the Tea Party.

You are a fucking liar! The Tea Party is holding the GOP hostage... everyone knows that. It is you and the rest of the dittoheads who enable the Tea Party to continually destroy America. Most everyone hates you and your kind fool! Wake up!

You sir are the tard

I'd rather see 2014 be a glorious year for Americans, screw the Dems, GOP and the Tea Party. As far as those three are concerned, they could care less about America and Americans, it's all about them.

where does China specifically "blame Repubicans".....?

the piece of shit POTUS doesn't care about global collapse since he will not even negotiate in good faith....

...the Demrats are only focused on their own selfish political goals of destroying the Tea Party and consolidating power....this is much more important to them.....to hell with the rest of the world....:eusa_hand:

Obama says "fuck-you Tea Party"... no negotiations period. Good for Obama! We love it! Destroying the Tea Party is a good thing... YES WE CAN!!!

So Obama is holding the world economy hostage? !!!!! Can't believe you admitted that!

i know, right? This "kid" is a fuoll blown sycophant. Doesn't even realize he placed the responsibilty squarely on Obama.

:lmao:

You sir are the tard

I don't like or for vote for GOP but you sitting there pretending to be able to predict the future shows how much of a partisan hack you really are.

Both parties are taking blame, this is part of the process of the downfall of the country. Obama ran around 2 trillion dollar deficit in 2013, how long can we keep that up?

What did Obama spend that 2 trillion on?

I'll start....

Solyndra

So the red commies are defending the pinkie dimocraps? Who would think :D

You are a fucking liar! The Tea Party is holding the GOP hostage... everyone knows that. It is you and the rest of the dittoheads who enable the Tea Party to continually destroy America. Most everyone hates you and your kind fool! Wake up!

Hey whats up Mr.Rep = 0

People don't like you. Tens of millions like the tea party.

...the Demrats are only focused on their own selfish political goals of destroying the Tea Party and consolidating power....this is much more important to them.....to hell with the rest of the world....:eusa_hand:

Obama says "fuck-you Tea Party"... no negotiations period. Good for Obama! We love it! Destroying the Tea Party is a good thing... YES WE CAN!!!

What do you think will happen if China finds the spending in the United States to be too big a risk and says "No" to any more loans to cover our growing debt? Seems Obama doesn't handle the word NO very well when it comes to more government spending.

700ish billion on crap, then he had the FED-R blow over a trillion on the markets and other shit. Obama takes the credit for the markets so he has to take the accountability of the pending. It's like Bush's off budget wars, this is Obama's off budget stimulus. Hey gets more tax revenues to bring down his annual deficit because of the FED-R dumping money on the markets, so Obama owns it.

I'll start....

Solyndra

Well that is part of it, yes. Obama also spends something like 150 billion more on military than Bush, after you count the wars on budget for Bush.

I'm not lying. I never lie. I never even try to spin. I enjoy debating from a truthful standpoint and accurate history.

Start with the truth, put on the gloves and bash away in the sandbox known as USMB. ETA: I do understand when anyone picks up an article based on a lie and mistakenly runs with it. I've done it. But I correct myself and have the ability to admit when I fucked up.

But the reason I negged you today is you purposefully lie in your thread titles repeatedly. Learn to have an honest debate. It's fun.

Honest debate is actually interesting and entertaining.

Now allow me to address your point claiming the Boehner is being held hostage. Don't knock the source. The quote is taken directly from the interview he gave to ABC's This Week.

Stand and Fight

By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
10/7/2013
Catholic Online (Catholic Online)

House speaker says 'it was time for us to take a stand' for him and his fellow Republicans

House Speaker John Boehner says that he willingly joined with fellow Republicans to stand against funding health care reform.

"I and my members decided that the threat of Obamacare and what was happening was so important that it was time for us to take a stand.

And we took a stand," the Ohio Republican on ABC's "This Week" this past weekend

BOEHNER ON OBAMACARE: 'It is time for us to stand and fight' - Politics & Policy - Catholic Online

Last edited:

That is a very productive attitude.
Yes, the Chosen One is supreme leader. Not to be questioned. EVER...
In fact, I think there should be a federal law banning all opposition to Obama's wishes and demands.
Anyone who is caught defying Dear Leader shall be put to death.

Forum List

Back