China Punishes Starving Man In Shanghai, forces him to apologize for being hungry.

This is shocking on its face

As Winston Sterzel (the commentator on the left) points out, the chinese people serve the state rather than the state serving the people

This is typical of a communist dictatorship

In the end the chinese version of biden’s new censorship bureau forces the starving man to renounce himself

Democrats smile with glee looking forward to do it here.

I shouldn't tell you this, but progress is gained from you when you compare your country with China.

China has accomplished more than any other country in world history in elevating hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty.

But they're still emerging and growing.

Americans must strive to be able to compare themselves with the world's leading democracies.
So you agree with locking people in their homes and starving them to death?

No to both of you. A dictatorship is clearly defined. Communism isn't as easily defined. Xi Jin Ping is not a dictator.

China isn't a democracy in that important decisions are left up to the people to decide. America goes halfway there by claiming to be a Republic. There are pros and cons with both systems but for now we can see that China's system is succeeding and America's system is failing.

Indeed America may have already failed by having an election for president stolen from the rightful winner. The people's choice!

No to both of you. A dictatorship is clearly defined. Communism isn't as easily defined. Xi Jin Ping is not a dictator.

China isn't a democracy in that important decisions are left up to the people to decide. America goes halfway there by claiming to be a Republic. There are pros and cons with both systems but for now we can see that China's system is succeeding and America's system is failing.

Indeed America may have already failed by having an election for president stolen from the rightful winner. The people's choice!
No Donald, china is not “succeeding”

Like hitler its pretty good at public infrastructure projects

And it managed to attract a lot of foreign capital from around 2000 to 2016

But that party is over

Many of the people china lifted out of poverty are headed back there again as the chinese economy stagnates

When was any election stolen and if you mean Trump victory in 2016, well hate to tell you but the Electoral College elects the President, so tough shit Hillary didn’t play the game correctly and win the States she needed to win…

Oh, thank Jill Stein for Trump win seeing she was the Russian whore that year!

Also China economy is tied to the U.S. buying their trash, so let see how well they survive if America bought made in Mexico instead?

When was any election stolen and if you mean Trump victory in 2016, well hate to tell you but the Electoral College elects the President, so tough shit Hillary didn’t play the game correctly and win the States she needed to win…

Oh, thank Jill Stein for Trump win seeing she was the Russian whore that year!
The 2020 election was stolen from Trump. As a Canadian, I'm going with the majority until proven otherwise.
Also China economy is tied to the U.S. buying their trash, so let see how well they survive if America bought made in Mexico instead?
Yes, let's see. The first move is to take all the Chinese goods out of Walmart and replace all of it with Mexican blankets, silver jewelry, tortillas, Corona beer, and made in America copies.

The sanctions regime is making matters much worse.
By sanctions I suppose you mean sanctions on russia for invading ukraine

That certainly contributes to inflation and some shortages

I think the democracies had three choices

War with russia, conceding ukraine to russia, or sanctions

I think biden made the correct choice

Biden? How about your orange douche bag and his love affairs with dictators of all kinds?​

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

By David Shepardson
MARCH 3, 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely
After Chinese President Xi Jinping assumed the top job in his country, “I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said to laughter from the assembled US and Chinese dignitaries.
“I’ve had the great pleasure and honor of spending a fair amount of time with President Xi when President Hu and President Obama thought the two vice presidents could – should get to know one another,” added the now-Democratic presidential nominee. “We ended up spending about 10 days together, five in each of our countries traveling around, and you get to know someone fairly well.”

Xiden, Kerry just glowing over their love for Xi:

“Although it’s not as good as a face-to-face meeting, I’m very happy to see my old friend,” the Communist leader, 68, told Biden, 78.

Xiden on China: "I mean, I you know they’re not bad, folks."

By sanctions I suppose you mean sanctions on russia for invading ukraine

That certainly contributes to inflation and some shortages

I think the democracies had three choices

War with russia, conceding ukraine to russia, or sanctions

I think biden made the correct choice
Before we have a discussion I'm going to need to have some kind of reassurance that you will behave in a decent and normal manner.
I'm willing to make the offer to you and some of the others but I have to refuse more deadbeat trolling that ends with spamming. Use at least the next two days to show you're worthy.

China's leaders won't be taken in by America's posing as supporters of peaceful coexistence for only the duration of the US war with Russia.

If the censors say you are stupid thats how you will be treated and you will be forced to confess and apologize

Thats how ministry of truth offices work
Cool. I like it. I’m in. Let’s agree on an impartial judge like AOC.

It didnt do any harm

Trump strongly denounced china and was the first world leader to do so

Following trump’s lead the world has begun to oppose china policy
So did Biden, sparky. Read and learn.

Meanwhile... the orange douche-bag's daughter...

Before we have a discussion I'm going to need to have some kind of reassurance that you will behave in a decent and normal manner.
I'm willing to make the offer to you and some of the others but I have to refuse more deadbeat trolling that ends with spamming. Use at least the next two days to show you're worthy.
If you are worried about my behavior here is some advice

I eat 3 square meals a day

Try to catch me just after I feed when I’m more docile rather than before when I have been known to snack on imported libs like you

And it might be a good idea to have a mod standing by with a tranquilizer gun just in case

But if you want to discuss domestic US politics which are none of your budiness dont bother to show up at all

So did Biden, sparky. Read and learn.

Meanwhile... the orange douche-bag's daughter...

I generally support biden’s china policy so far and always have been

Others think he will fold but I say there is a good chance will stand up to china if Xi were to invade Taiwan

So go sparky yourself till you are better informed

I generally support biden’s china policy so far and always have been

Others think he will fold but I say there is a good chance will stand up to china if Xi were to invade Taiwan

So go sparky yourself till you are better informed
And yet, sparky, you blamed Biden for China's dictatorship.

Next time, try consistency. If you wanna blame Biden, understand that your orange douche-bag is equally complicit, if not more so, in China's misdeeds. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Forum List

Back