China Punishes Starving Man In Shanghai, forces him to apologize for being hungry.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

This is shocking on its face

As Winston Sterzel (the commentator on the left) points out, the chinese people serve the state rather than the state serving the people

This is typical of a communist dictatorship

In the end the chinese version of biden’s new censorship bureau forces the starving man to renounce himself

As Winston Sterzel (the commentator on the left) points out, the chinese people serve the state rather than the state serving the people

In the end the chinese version of biden’s new censorship bureau forces the starving man to renounce himself

The reach is pathetic...but what else can a Conservative do -- but be pathetic....

Will this mean Ivanka will renounce her trademarks in a show of solidarity??

The reach is pathetic...but what else can a Conservative do -- but be pathetic....

Besides the biden bureau of censorship connection, the video reminds me of the Deep State forcing confessions out of 6-1 protestors

Thats common practice in communist china also

1652196148286.png

Many of the Prog people with a say are crazy or not qualified for the people. And of course they all got theirs before they force us to genuflect to them.

Biden? How about your orange douche bag and his love affairs with dictators of all kinds?​

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

By David Shepardson
MARCH 3, 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely

This punishment is no where near as severe as what is advocated by America's extreme right, as punishment for being lazy.

Can anybody quote some of those statements?

I'll start by referring to some of the comments on not providing health care to sick people who can't afford insurance. (or have insurance that doesn't cover their illness or injury.

Biden? How about your orange douche bag and his love affairs with dictators of all kinds?​

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

By David Shepardson
MARCH 3, 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely
The difference is that trump didnt have a communist style office of truth to censor public discussion

Biden does

This punishment is no where near as severe as what is advocated by America's extreme right, as punishment for being lazy.

Can anybody quote some of those statements?

I'll start by referring to some of the comments on not providing health care to sick people who can't afford insurance. (or have insurance that doesn't cover their illness or injury.
In china sick people die har lack of healthcare

If you think china is a model of communist nirvana you are sadly misinformed

As long as he doesn't say gay he should be ok.

I wish we’d embrace that logic here on USMB and punish people for being stupid - make them apologize. Yall with me??

The difference is that trump didnt have a communist style office of truth to censor public discussion

Biden does
So, Rump kissing up to China's president = Good. Biden setting up an agency to combat lies = bad?

LOL and you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

So, Rump kissing up to China's president = Good.
It didnt do any harm

Trump strongly denounced china and was the first world leader to do so

Following trump’s lead the world has begun to oppose china policy

I said stupid people. That has me in the clear. I’d watch your posts more closely though. My free advice.
If the censors say you are stupid thats how you will be treated and you will be forced to confess and apologize

Thats how ministry of truth offices work

In china sick people die har lack of healthcare

If you think china is a model of communist nirvana you are sadly misinformed
I shouldn't tell you this, but progress is gained from you when you compare your country with China.

China has accomplished more than any other country in world history in elevating hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty.

But they're still emerging and growing.

Americans must strive to be able to compare themselves with the world's leading democracies.

Forum List

Back