China Provincial Loans in 'Deferment'

Discussion in 'Economy' started by JimBowie1958, Dec 26, 2011.

1. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,476
    Provincial borrowers defer loan payments | Economy | chinadaily.com.cn

So the Chinese depression is finally starting to roll out, and Japan and Australia will catch it in the shins. Will add just one more pile of stress to global finance.

How much longer before the whole global economy does a nose dive?

2. EdwardBaiamonte

EdwardBaiamonte Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    please don't try to predict the future. One could just as easily conclude that if it was going to happen it would have happened already. So much of their economic growth is mere modernization
    that even with liberal blunder after liberal blunder they can maintain 5-10% growth for a long time to come.

3. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,197
    Well the Chinese should call in all their American loans and they will be fine,but America will be put back a couple of hundred years.....at least.....you should watch what you wish for.

I note with some surprise that two days ago the Chinese and Japanese have agreed to trade monitarily between themselves,eliminating the US Dollar completely,Argentina already trade in the Yen,thus no more need to use the US Dollar,this situation will only increase as the dominance of China grows. tl Shed no tear for Australia,as China,Japan and now massive investment from India will keep that economy bouyant for at least 50 years.Australia the worlds smallest continent,the worlds largest Island,Great one day,Brilliant the Next.just saying.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  4. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,197
    So True tl

5. EdwardBaiamonte

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    Last I saw, China owns $1.2 trillion in US Treasuries; they are not callable so we don't have to worry about a 200 year setback.

6. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,197
    Well lucky for you,but you have lived well beyond your means,and don't the rest of the world know it,your greed and selfishness has done untold harm to the world in general........Maybe a country like Australia could run your fiscal and economy much better than the unregulated clowns you have had in the past.Australia as always punching well above its weight.:cool:Always ready to help...our American Cousins.

7. EdwardBaiamonte

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    You mean by inventing freedom in 1776, saving the world from the Nazis and recreating it in our image, inventing space travel, saving 30 million Chinese from en masse liberal starvation with the capitalist example they are now copying, or by holding 80% of all recent medical patents which will transform medical care. Are you waiting for France to cure the cancer or heart disease you will get one day??

8. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,197
    Your on a hiding to nothing with me,Australians don't take a backward step.
    Now to shred your prose,firstly America dispite so many requests were late to WW2,prior to their involvement,some Americans were Pro Nazi,some US Banks lent them money as you full well know or should.Oooooo I thought the Ruskies also had a Space Programme and the first man in space,Yuri Gagairin...something you must have overlooked,much like the absurdity of America winning WW2........its called Hollywood History and its BULLSHIT.Yes America did a great job and RESPECT to all who served and passed in this hedious conflict but they did not do it alone,show some Respect to the British,French,Australians,Poles,Kiwis and everyone else.As for the Chinese,well they generated and applied their own form of Como/Capitalism.

Now where were you,thats right you invented FREEDOM,what a crock of shit,ask the native Americans,ask the African Americans who YOU enslaved,and the telling factor, The American Civil War,the illegal overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii.Nice form of FREEDOM I MUST SAY.You are not free today because you carry too much baggage,are you aware that since its inception America has been at WAR with someone.It is this mentality that is so prevelent still in the US today......Hate Everyone because Everyone Hates US. Again What absolute BOLLOCKS.You need to grow up. I'm theliq....I tell it like it actually is:cool:

9. EdwardBaiamonte

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    actually we didn't have to come at all so not late at all!! So sorry! But we did make victory over the Japanese and Nazis possible and recreate the world in our very very civilized image.

some Americans were serial killers too but we weren't talking about some Americans were we???????

yes they had a atom bomb too but it was mostly stolen form the USA. FYI they had about 15% of our GDP at the time and had starved about 65 million to death. This is your example??

yes there was the USA and everyone else. We took 95% of the causalities on IWO and were 80% responsible for stopping them with the bomb! Australia would have been a mere comfort nation like China were it not for the USA.

there would be no capitalism on earth were it not for America. The Chinese Premier Jiaboa came here and openly talked of Milton Friedman and Adam Smith. America created modern China!!

dear, are you nuts??? of course I didn't say our record was instantaneous?????? but, the end result was to set in motion the process that saved civilization on earth several times over.

yes we have been the worlds savior, the empire of liberty. There has always been a war to fight. Did you like the Nazis or Taliban or Tojo? or Sadam?? What is wrong with you? We pick our enemies exceptionally well!

dear, hating Hitler is not hating everyone????? Do you think at all before you write???

10. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,197
    NO I WASN'T REFERRING TO hitler,MOSLEMS,EUROPEANS VARIOUS,SOUTH AMERICANS,MEXICANS ETC.,AND even the spite between DEMS and REPUB's(each other).

Keep Spewing....You are so WRONG,WRONG,WRONG.:eusa_hand:TL:cool: please note EDWARD...I could never give hitler anything but contempt,that's why I NEVER spell his name with a CAPITAL LETTER