China Provincial Loans in 'Deferment'

That's not how it works, you fucking moron.
Pay YOUR DEBT BACK THEN,its NOT HOW IT WORKS...ya fcking idiot for most people or countries,its called imprudence or in your case Stupidity.:cuckoo:tl:badgrin::badgrin:

You know as little about economics, finance, and international relations as you do about anything else, you fucking hypocritical moron.
Sorry YOU HAVE LIVED BEYOND YOUR MEANS and EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO BAIL you OUT. YOUR GREEDY......TIGHTEN YOUR BELT HARDER AND HARDER AND REDUCE YOUR DEBT,FOUL MOUTH.start growing a backbone if thats possible:doubt:tl

Pay YOUR DEBT BACK THEN,its NOT HOW IT WORKS...ya fcking idiot for most people or countries,its called imprudence or in your case Stupidity.:cuckoo:tl:badgrin::badgrin:

You know as little about economics, finance, and international relations as you do about anything else, you fucking hypocritical moron.
Sorry YOU HAVE LIVED BEYOND YOUR MEANS and EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO BAIL you OUT.

What? Where's that coming from?:eusa_eh:

Sorry YOU HAVE LIVED BEYOND YOUR MEANS and EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO BAIL you OUT.

Our "friend" the foulmouth Tare is always whinging about how he,can/could just keep borrowing and little regard for the consequences.tl

Our "friend" the foulmouth Tare is always whinging about how he,can/could just keep borrowing and little regard for the consequences.tl

You're still a liar and a hypocrite, you stupid fucking sock.
Bit THINNED Skinned are you TARE,don't like a bit of home truth there TARE.....Too bad:badgrin:you are dealing with theliq,I have all the answers and facts.

So I've reduced YOU to the usual ABUSE...Hail theliq:cool:kicking Ass again:badgrin::lol::badgrin:sorry TARE you have no ANSWERS because YOU ARE NOTHING.:eusa_boohoo:

No Hypocricy with me,just your way of throwing an incendiary one liner and it is the usual borrrrrriiiiiiiggggggg BULLSHIT,You couldn't see the TRUTH if it smacked you in the eye

Last edited:
You're an idiot and a hypocrite and whoever has their hand in the sock is really overdoing it.

You're an idiot and a hypocrite and whoever has their hand in the sock is really overdoing it.
Little point in arguing the point with you TARE:eusa_hand: as you are DEFEATED....I stand Predominate Over You........so off to the naughty corner Tare,be a good boy,there you go.:eusa_boohoo:

theliq:cool:

So the Chinese depression is finally starting to roll out,

please don't try to predict the future.

Not sure what you mean. If one invests with any sort of analytical method, one cannot avoid making some kind of prediction that one then invests on the basis of.

One could just as easily conclude that if it was going to happen it would have happened already.

One could, but then again, having a rational basis for such a conclusion would be a bit trickier.

So much of their economic growth is mere modernization
that even with liberal blunder after liberal blunder they can maintain 5-10% growth for a long time to come.

I dont think you appreciate the effects of capital destruction like we are starting to see in China (and the EU) and will soon see in the US also.

Little point in arguing the point with you TARE:eusa_hand: as you are DEFEATED....I stand Predominate Over You........so off to the naughty corner Tare,be a good boy,there you go.:eusa_boohoo:

Well, actually he made a point that you apparently missed. The stocks and bonds sold are not subject to being 'called in' like you said earlier.

They pay a dividend or mature but they are loans that arent callable, unless I totally missed something along the way.

If you can prove this to me I would appreciate it. I hate laboring under bad information.

Well, actually he made a point that you apparently missed. The stocks and bonds sold are not subject to being 'called in' like you said earlier.

They pay a dividend or mature but they are loans that arent callable, unless I totally missed something along the way.

If you can prove this to me I would appreciate it. I hate laboring under bad information.
Hi Jim,intresting and timely.2BContinued

Forum List

Back