Zone1 China: No Digital ID? Can't Buy Food!!

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
This Chinese lady suggests that at least one of the socialized policies of China is heading for Europe and the USA.

Remember: Revelation warns in a few places that a day is coming where a “mark” will be required to buy or sell. I have a feeling this Chinese lady is right about what's headed our way.

Revelation 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

I recommend that you Christians reading this start preparing for the hardships to come. We're warned NOT to accept the “mark of the beast” (which is the mark of a man). Buy a food freeze drier. Stock up on food and water and other necessities. Don't be deceived by the power brokers, Globalists, and Marxists. Be like the ant that gathers its food during good weather in preparation for the bad weather to come.

Proverbs 6:6-8, “Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.”

I saw some random person post something on YouTube and well, it sent me into a tizzy.

This Chinese lady suggests that at least one of the socialized policies of China is heading for Europe and the USA.

Remember: Revelation warns in a few places that a day is coming where a “mark” will be required to buy or sell. I have a feeling this Chinese lady is right about what's headed our way.

Revelation 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

I recommend that you Christians reading this start preparing for the hardships to come. We're warned NOT to accept the “mark of the beast” (which is the mark of a man). Buy a food freeze drier. Stock up on food and water and other necessities. Don't be deceived by the power brokers, Globalists, and Marxists. Be like the ant that gathers its food during good weather in preparation for the bad weather to come.

Proverbs 6:6-8, “Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.”

And somehow buying gold will prevent that....

To the main point, America is being isolated as China haters. The rest of the world is refusing US policy that's aimed at exclusion of China.

So far at least, few countries are taking a position of turning against America.

America better take care to not push the envelope by failing to understand that China has been welcomed, regardless of America's preference to exclude China!

I saw some random person post something on YouTube and well, it sent me into a tizzy.
Actually ... I read Revelation for the first time in the 80s. Have read it numerous times ever since. I used to wonder what it actually meant. Modern technology and the emergence of the global police state has answered the question. But the OP is warning Christians to prepare. Not God-hating atheists.

Actually ... I read Revelation for the first time in the 80s. Have read it numerous times ever since. I used to wonder what it actually meant. Modern technology and the emergence of the global police state has answered the question. But the OP is warning Christians to prepare. Not God-hating atheists.

Christians have been warned to prepare for over 2000 years.

Christians have been warned to prepare for over 2000 years.
A thousand years is a day for God. But being prepared is a very good idea no matter what the season or the year. Only a wise man would agree.

A thousand years is a day for God. But being prepared is a very good idea no matter what the season or the year. Only a wise man would agree.

So if you believe God has you covered, there is no need to be concerned over any of it.

So if you believe God has you covered, there is no need to be concerned over any of it.
God “covers” His creation by giving them two arms, two legs, two hands, and a brain. He provides them with the resources to survive. The rest is up to us. I can sit on my butt all day wishing the light was turned on, but it will remain off until I get up and flip the switch.

I used the "ant" analogy in the OP. If you ever watch ants, you will notice that they work hard collecting those things necessary to survive the coming winter. Are you as smart as an ant?

God “covers” His creation by giving them two arms, two legs, two hands, and a brain. He provides them with the resources to survive. The rest is up to us. I can sit on my butt all day wishing the light was turned on, but it will remain off until I get up and flip the switch.

I used the "ant" analogy in the OP. If you ever watch ants, you will notice that they work hard collecting those things necessary to survive the coming winter. Are you as smart as an ant?

I'm retired. I don't work hard at anything.

Another nation moving towards government controlled spending. This time it's Brazil:

THE BRAZILIAN CENTRAL BANK GOES LIVE WITH A CBDC
“DREX is coming to facilitate the life of Brazilians. With a new face, our Central Bank Digital Currency project – created and operated by the Brazilian Central Bank – has its own name. Previously called Real Digital, it will provide a safe and regulated environment for new businesses and more democratic access to the benefits of digitalizing the economy for citizens and entrepreneurs.
Even though it’s based on blockchain technology, DREX is actually a tokenized real regulated by the Central Bank. That’s what each and every CBDC being developed at the moment is about (and believe me, every country’s CB is currently working on that).

Yes, the ground work is complete and the stage is set for the man of sin, i.e., anti-christ, to make his introduction to a deceived world. People will see him as a savior of all the world's problems. They will be enamored and enthralled of him.

Revelation 13
[3] ... And all the world marveled and followed the beast [anti-christ].
[4] So they worshiped the dragon [satan] who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"

The elites and governments of the world are now ramming their wicked agenda down everyone's throat. The resistance is squelched. Brace yourselves. The concept of no buying or selling is already here, and anti-christ will perfect it.

Revelation 13
[5] And there was given unto him [anti-christ] a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
[8] And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six [666].

The elites and governments of the world are now ramming their wicked agenda down everyone's throat. The resistance is squelched. Brace yourselves. The concept of no buying or selling is already here, and anti-christ will perfect it.

Revelation 13
[5] And there was given unto him [anti-christ] a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
[8] And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six [666].
I remember not all that long ago that I was denied entrance to a store if I didn't don a mask. Not long after, many were required to show proof of vaccination before they were allowed entrance into a myriad of various locations. I also witnessed mass compliance! I decided, for myself, to practice saying NO and found ways around those Draconian orders. However, it won't be so easy when our bank accounts are controlled by the Globalist, control freaks.

I still suggest that folks buy a Harvest Right food freeze dryer and get to work -- like the ant.

I remember not all that long ago that I was denied entrance to a store if I didn't don a mask. Not long after, many were required to show proof of vaccination before they were allowed entrance into a myriad of various locations. I also witnessed mass compliance! I decided, for myself, to practice saying NO and found ways around those Draconian orders. However, it won't be so easy when our bank accounts are controlled by the Globalist, control freaks.

I still suggest that folks buy a Harvest Right food freeze dryer and get to work -- like the ant.
Yes, the COVID lock downs were a prelude of what's coming. The elites wielded their power. The populace complied, even Churches. In many nations, e.g., Israel, France, Australia, one could not partake in certain societal functions without the vaccine. The 666 concept is already here. Once digital currency is fully in place, anti-christ can implement the Biblical 666 mark of the beast. That's the direction we're headed, and quickly. Come Lord Jesus!

Forum List

Back