China mocks Trump missile strike after Xi leaves US: ‘A weakened politician who needed to flex his m

China’s state-run news agency waited for President Xi Jinping to leave the U.S. before unleashing criticism on President Donald Trump’s Syrian missile strike.

Although President Xi was visiting Mar-a-Lago when Trump ordered the strike on a Syrian air base, Xinhua waited until China’s president was safely out of the country before mocking the military action.

“Xinhua, the state news agency, on Saturday called the strike the act of a weakened politician who needed to flex his muscles,” The New York Times reported. “In an analysis, Xinhua also said Mr. Trump had ordered the strike to distance himself from Syria’s backers in Moscow, to overcome accusations that he was ‘pro-Russia.'

So by the rules you idiots made vis a vis Trump/Russia, now you are a China Supporter, right?
Anything that proves that Trump is a coward, I fully support

So you admit you support China over Trump, i.e. your own idiotic politics over Country and Kind?
That's pretty funny coming from the right -- who constantly gave props to Putin in order to take swipes at Obama. Trump himself participated. Seems then it was ok to use other world leaders to take shots at our president but now it's not.

they think it was okay to trade this country to russia. they don't care as long as the internet troll as president said nasty things about the black guy.

but we knew that before the election. they're lowlife pond scum who put party before country. white christian males uber alles, right?

I'll take "How many talking points can Jillian cram into two sentences" for $1000, Alex.

China’s state-run news agency waited for President Xi Jinping to leave the U.S. before unleashing criticism on President Donald Trump’s Syrian missile strike.

Although President Xi was visiting Mar-a-Lago when Trump ordered the strike on a Syrian air base, Xinhua waited until China’s president was safely out of the country before mocking the military action.

“Xinhua, the state news agency, on Saturday called the strike the act of a weakened politician who needed to flex his muscles,” The New York Times reported. “In an analysis, Xinhua also said Mr. Trump had ordered the strike to distance himself from Syria’s backers in Moscow, to overcome accusations that he was ‘pro-Russia.'

So by the rules you idiots made vis a vis Trump/Russia, now you are a China Supporter, right?

So you admit you support China over Trump, i.e. your own idiotic politics over Country and Kind?
That's pretty funny coming from the right -- who constantly gave props to Putin in order to take swipes at Obama. Trump himself participated. Seems then it was ok to use other world leaders to take shots at our president but now it's not.

Some of us took swipes at Obama for not standing up enough to Russia, and Iran, and China, and the Norks. How do get us wanting those idiots to win when we wanted a sterner front taken?
From day one shitstain you supported any country, any person who acted against the President. That is a FACT

Just like shit like you supported everyone and any one over President Obama.

Nope. I for one was fine with him plinking Syria. And I wish he was harder on Russia.
Tell us what Trump accomplished, other than zero

Nice attempt at changing the topic.

Trump showed he is willing to use force when called on. I'm sure there was also plenty of damage to the support facilities of the airbase.

Ask any former military aviator how long a modern jet fighter can keep operating without functional support facilities.
Right, now what did he accomplish- runways destroyed- no\
military personnel killed- no
airfare planes damaged- no
Thats what a 100 million plus buys you- nothing. AND, you know damn well if this had been Obama in the drivers seat you would be screaming for his head. Thats just why you and your kind are a danger to America and should be removed

Again, how effective are runways and planes if they can't be armed or maintained?

And if he did order the strikes for when the bases were crowded you would be lamenting the "un-needed deaths"

Please.
So you agree that nothing was accomplished other than wasting over 100 million dollars

Some of us took swipes at Obama for not standing up enough to Russia, and Iran, and China, and the Norks. How do get us wanting those idiots to win when we wanted a sterner front taken?
From day one shitstain you supported any country, any person who acted against the President. That is a FACT

Prove it, provide quotes, and references.

Nope. I for one was fine with him plinking Syria. And I wish he was harder on Russia.

Trump showed he is willing to use force when called on. I'm sure there was also plenty of damage to the support facilities of the airbase.

Ask any former military aviator how long a modern jet fighter can keep operating without functional support facilities.
Thats what a 100 million plus buys you- nothing. AND, you know damn well if this had been Obama in the drivers seat you would be screaming for his head. Thats just why you and your kind are a danger to America and should be removed

Again, how effective are runways and planes if they can't be armed or maintained?

And if he did order the strikes for when the bases were crowded you would be lamenting the "un-needed deaths"

Please.
So you agree that nothing was accomplished other than wasting over 100 million dollars

Nothing of the sort. Things were hit, and if Assad wants the airbase functioning again as it was, he now has to use resources to make that so.

Just like shit like you supported everyone and any one over President Obama.

Are you an American Citizen?
I've been reading your posts, and you have never had one nice thing to say about our country or our president.
So either you are a Jihadist, Illegal Alien, or a Paid Dembot Troll, paid to come here and vomit all over our forum with your idiocy.

As I said, you're a retard. China isn't the world and all presidents are temporary. If you are on drugs, you need to stop.
Trump is a coward, after the warning from Russia and Iran he will do nothing else in that region.
I'm not a member of your religious organization so won't sing in your choir, sorry.
Just so you realize that your hero is a coward. Is this the same man who wanted to stay out of international troubles, you know take care of America first. What a lying POS he is
I'm sure he believed it at the time. Like I said I don't share your religion.
Is just like a missile strike on an aspirin factory, a failed President trying to save his legacy
You keep chanting failure and expecting it to be accepted as fact. That's not too bright.

You are either a paid dembot troll, an illegal alien or a jihadist. Which is it?
You are negative 100% of the time and have not said one nice thing about our president or our country.

Xi is 'talking big' because Trump just caught he and Putin off guard. Xi now knows Trump is not Obama, and that if N. Korea keep rattling its Sabers Trump may do something completely 'in-desirable'...like putting NUKES on the southern tip of S. Korea, about 15 minutes flight time from China.

You have to love how the butt hurt eat up Russian and Chinese news media as gospel truth.
Yes, the China media speaks the government. Just goes to show you what the world thinks of that worthless POS temporarily living in the white house.
Who cares what China and the world thinks. This is about America first!
Asshole, China has the ability to respond economically and do major damage to this economy, so take your America first and stick it where the sun don't shine
Breaking News Alert:

Successful Trump is winning over China!

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/10/ft-china-offers-concessions-avert-trade-war-u-s/

Quote:
China will offer the Trump administration better market access for financial sector investments and US beef exports to help avert a trade war, according to Chinese and US officials involved in talks between the two governments.

Forum List

Back