China joins fight against ISIS

Eagle droppings, why don't you and all your right wing friends form a volunteer brigade to go fight the war in Syria. That will work.
Why don't you Shut the Hell up.............

We have a right to state our opinions on the world scene as do you.....................and I've served over there........so take a long walk off a short bridge and have a nice swim.......................

My opinions are mine and I will state them openly. I've stated the current policy of the Obama policy is Fing Stupid...........I've stated repeatedly that Assad is the only one capable of holding the area after a defeat of ISIS................ISIS needs to go............and whether we like it our not the Sunni's need to maintain power there to block the expansion of Shiite dominance in the region....................

Iran wants dominance there.................including Syria in the end.............By stabilizing Syria, it puts up the buffer to stop their expansion.........even though the current Caliphate is for Sunni Dominance............

I have stated to let the dang Russians end it.......let them spend their money and blood to do it..................It is after all, their puppet they are protecting.............and their interests for a new pipeline across that region for their economy they are supporting...........It's just they will get the money SELLING ARMS to Iran and Iraq in the end for their share............Funding our enemy Iran, to be another thorn in our side.....................and so on..............

It is about dominance of power in the region..

How can you tell people to shut up when you post all these nonsense droppings. You do not have a credible evidence that Chinese aircraft carrier is in the Syrian coast. Why would a lone Chinese aircraft will even consider that when it's not even combat ready? That's first DROPPING...Why would Russian want to build a pipeline from Iran to Europe so Russian will lost revenue? This is like when you have a business then tell your competitors your trick so you will lost your revenue. Or if you are working for somebody telling your boss to cut off your salary to 20% so you lost some of your income. That is 2nd DROPPING.... I seriously doubt that you serve at all because if you do there is NO way you can have a dropping opinion like this.
Shut the hell up.

One, I retracted that the Aircraft Carrier was there.
2. I gave a site showing China in support of the Russian move there and wanting an alliance with Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Russia there.
3. I have stated this is a shift in power there and item 2 is part of that equation.
4. They have been and still are trying to build 2 different pipelines in that region as I've already stated.
5. Russia wants to maintain the sale of gas and oil to Europe. If any pipeline wins and makes it through they want it to be Iran and NOT SAUDI Arabia to have
the pipeline.
6. With Assad staying in power, they can block both pipelines and maintain dominance.
7. If Iran gets the pipeline they will get the money anyway by selling Iran Weapons and tech, so they can be a thorn in our side in an effort to drive our
influence out of the region.

etc.....................

I told him to shut up because I'm tired of his BS why don't you go fight there........................If you don't like it..........I don't really fing care,.

Because all what you are saying are just your droppings. You are the one that keeping up with your bullshits. If I were you STFU.
I will when I choose to..............just like you will do the same...............so be it.

Why don't you Shut the Hell up.............

We have a right to state our opinions on the world scene as do you.....................and I've served over there........so take a long walk off a short bridge and have a nice swim....

why don't you shut up until you grow a brain. Just because you were stupid enough to let the Oil Companies use you on the promise of a college education doesn't mean all that much.

This region is not our problem. We need to stop letting the Zionists and Oil companies call the shots.

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president. Obama fail because, he wanted to fail and have all troops out. He also failed when isis was forming. He ignored them "the JV team" even as the Iraqi government asked for help supporting Iraqi forces from the air.He even delivering the planes they already paid for. Obama's an incompetent fool

Wow, guy, have the Steroids damaged your ability to compose sentences now?

Obama got us out of Iraq because we WANTED out of Iraq. Hillary and McCain wanted to continue the war. Obama wanted to END it. Guess which one people voted for.

Now you are whining because Obama gave us exactly what we asked for.

Not our problem. Never was.

Not under the sanctions..............which go away and give them 100 Billion plus...........

Morons like Beagle.....keep on spewing this lie, making the OTHER morons within his ilk,"think" that it is WE (the U.S.) that are giving Iran $100 billion plus.....

Not under the sanctions..............which go away and give them 100 Billion plus...........

Morons like Beagle.....keep on spewing this lie, making the OTHER morons within his ilk,"think" that it is WE (the U.S.) that are giving Iran $100 billion plus.....
That's part of the deal now isn't it. We didn't even get our people back in the deal.............and Russia is ready to arm them up..............

Some deal.................If you are an idiot.

That's part of the deal now isn't it. We didn't even get our people back in the deal.............and Russia is ready to arm them up..............

Some deal.................If you are an idiot.

Did you know that we are holding TWELVE Iranians in our own prisons charged with trying to bypass the sanctions?

We'll get our people back in a prisoners' swap....no doubt about it.

(BTW, exactly what is your moronic ilk's plan to stop Russia (or China, or North Korea) from selling arms to Iran? Have a war? Attack Russia and China?

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president.
Bush left his legacy in Iraq to the whims of a future president?

LOL! No dumbass...

Bush's legacy was Peace in the Middle East, with the most stable example of such in the latter half of the 20th Century.

Which obama naturally subverted, applying Pro-Islamic Terrorist policy, effectively surrendering the Middle East to Islamic Terrorists. With Russia and China now doing what should reasonably be expected of world powers 2 and 3 filling the vacuum established by the Brown Clown.

Let's take a look at 2 candidates positions on Syria..............

Clinton and Fiorina agree on Syrian strategy ...and they’re both wrong

Two Presidential candidates have, however, offeredtheirideas regarding how we should handle Russia, Syria, ISIS, and the CIA-backed rebels in the region.

As Breitbart reported, Carly Fiorina was first to voice her support for a no-fly zone.

“Well, first, we know what’s going on. Syria and Russia, who have had a longstanding relationship, Iran, and Iraq, are forming an unholy alliance. Russia’s intentions are to shore up, and stabilize the Assad regime. ISIS is sort of a camouflage. There is no doubt, that Russia will be conducting airstrikes against anti-Assad rebels, whether or not they happen to strike a few ISIS folks as well is, I don’t know, to be determined. Here’s what we need to do immediately, I believe. First, not only can we not withdraw our air support, but I believe we must tell the Russians that we will conduct—we will secure a no-fly zone around anti-Assad rebel forces that we’re supporting. This is a tricky maneuver, it’s a dangerous maneuver, but it’s a maneuver that we must undertake, because we must make it crystal clear to Russia that they do not get to move into the Middle East, and become the dominant outside power, which is clearly their intention.”

When asked if these means the US might use force against Russian aircraft, Fiorina answered, “Well, hopefully not. hopefully, if we are signaling clearly to the Russians our intention, it will not come to that.”

Today, Hillary Clinton had a little “me too” moment where she echoed Fiorina’s sentiment, saying:

“I personally would be advocating now for a no-fly zone and humanitarian corridors to try to stop the carnage on the ground and from the air, to try to provide some way to take stock of what’s happening, to try to stem the flow of refugees.”

What a couple of Complete IDIOTS.

obama is not going to do a dam' thing "TO" the Russians...

Let's review obama's position, RE: The Russians:

obama: "Tell Vladimir, after my election I will have more flexibility"

What we're seeing played out NOW... is what that 'flexibility' looks like.

We liberated Iraq, then Obama abandon it to Iran, ISIS, now Russia and China. All this is Obama doing:mad:

We didn't "liberate" anything. We created a fucking mess in the Middle East with our incompetent meddling.
Iraq thing didn't create the mess sweetie. The mess was created once we left Iraq to the Islamic nutjobs, and Obama deposed Gaddafi and left Libya failed state

We created a mess. Saddam, for all his evils, kept a country full of diverse factions together and did not allow Islamic extremists any foothold. Iraq was a country created by western imperialism to begin with and forced together large groups that didn't normally get along into one country. Iraq had none of the "pre-requisite" institutions necessary for a successful democratic union (not much of the Middle East does). You have a country where tribal, religious and ethnic alliances were stronger than any alliance to a nation-state, you have a government rife with corruption and favoritism towards those alliances, you lack an independent judicial system that is free of corruption ... and you expect that all you need to do is topple a dictator and everyone will dance in joy and shake hands and work together. Seriously - how naive is that? Then, to make matters worse you support a president that is as corrupt as his predecessors, marginalizes significant religious and ethnic factions in the country and refuses to budge from that course of action and you think everything is hunky dory and blame Obama for the mess Iraq is in now. It's your Bush who made this mess and broke Humpty Dumpty, and allowed Iran unchecked influence in the region (again - didn't think this out very well did he?).

All those countries were created by Europe actually,that includes Syria, Jordan ,Saudi Arabia ect.. and Obama is an incompetent. He is a co-founder of isis because of his negligence....You Obama apologist are a joke really

President Obama knew about the threat presented by ISIS for at least a YEAR before it began its reign of terror in Iraq and did nothing, report claims
  • A Pentagon official claims Obama was forewarned about ISIS in his Presidential Daily Briefing
  • Anyone at the White House who read the report 'could not come away with any other impression: This is getting bad,' the official said
  • The White House spokesman said Tuesday that the president has not suggested that he was unaware of about the havoc ISIS could wreak
  • 'For years' the President and his advisers have voiced 'concern about extremist elements in Syria and ... the destabilizing impact they could have on the broader region,' he said

Report: Obama knew about the threat presented by ISIS for a year

As isis was growing, Obama was too busy on the golf course or flying around the country being a celebrity..

White House Admits Obama Skips Most Intelligence Briefings

President Barack Obama has missed more than half of his daily intelligence briefings since he came into power, a new report shows.

Obama has been to less than 44 percent of the vital meetings, the White House admits, with his attendance reaching a low spot towards the end of 2011 and the start of this year.

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president. Obama fail because, he wanted to fail and have all troops out. He also failed when isis was forming. He ignored them "the JV team" even as the Iraqi government asked for help supporting Iraqi forces from the air.He even delivering the planes they already paid for. Obama's an incompetent fool
Bush signed that 2008 agreement a month before he left office and after he knew that the incoming President had campaigned on a promise to end the war in Iraq. He could have and should have told the Iraqi negotiators that they would have to wait a month and continue their negotiations with the new President who would have to implement whatever agreement was reached. Bush's priority was to cut, run and leave the mess he created to the next guy in line. The good of the country, right and wrong or the future of Iraq had nothing to do with his decision or train of thought.

bushbushbushbush.....

who is the president now?
The point is not who the President is now, or four years from now. Bush signed an agreement a month before he left office that he is responsible for and for which the President that followed him was responsible for honoring.
Bullshit....we have damn troops in Iraq right now with no formal agreement ...
No we don't. All American troops are in country by invitation of the Iraqi government and a written agreement that gives them similar status as Embassy security forces, meaning immunity from prosecution.

Obama refused the "invitation" as isis was taking over huge chucks of the country :slap:

Wow, guy, have the Steroids damaged your ability to compose sentences now?

Obama got us out of Iraq because we WANTED out of Iraq. Hillary and McCain wanted to continue the war. Obama wanted to END it. Guess which one people voted for.

Now you are whining because Obama gave us exactly what we asked for.

Not our problem. Never was.
Nobody asked for the islamonazi's take over of iraq..Obama foreign policy approval numbers are worst than approval of the rest of his crap

We liberated Iraq, then Obama abandon it to Iran, ISIS, now Russia and China. All this is Obama doing:mad:
We didn't liberate Iraq, much like Libya, we took out their iron fist leader and destabilized the country allowing radicals to take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please.... if we had our base there it be fine. Push your Obama talking points somewhere else. You're the one who thinks Obama is a defender of Israel:slap:
Lol I am no fan of Obama, but nice red herring!

The 1st Airstrikes were against the anti Assad Forces we were backing in Syria.....................
So says our lying government and lapdog media! Word to stupid, there are no moderate forces trying to overthrow AAAASSSad. If Russia hit AAASSSad's enemies then he hit ISIS or other radical Muslims elements.

The sole good guys are the Kurds who are trying to protect their families.

In this conflict the Obama administration is wrong she yes the Russians are right.

and a Putin lover. You're way off base. Iran fights with Russia and Hazballah...Fuck Putin

Assad allies, Iranian troops prepare ground attack in Syria - Washington Times
Do I want a destabilized Syria led by ISIS on Israel's border or a weakened AAAASSSad regime? That is an easy choice!

The 1st Airstrikes were against the anti Assad Forces we were backing in Syria.....................
So says our lying government and lapdog media! Word to stupid, there are no moderate forces trying to overthrow AAAASSSad. If Russia hit AAASSSad's enemies then he hit ISIS or other radical Muslims elements.

The sole good guys are the Kurds who are trying to protect their families.

In this conflict the Obama administration is wrong she yes the Russians are right.

and a Putin lover. You're way off base. Iran fights with Russia and Hazballah...Fuck Putin

Assad allies, Iranian troops prepare ground attack in Syria - Washington Times
Do I want a destabilized Syria led by ISIS on Israel's border or a weakened AAAASSSad regime? That is an easy choice!

You're an Obama apologist and a Putin lover.You want Iran and Hazballah on Israel's border backed by the Russian air force?

The agreement was signed in 2008 with the intention of a final status of forces agreement to be negotiated by the New, incoming, president.
Bush left his legacy in Iraq to the whims of a future president?

LOL! No dumbass...

Bush's legacy was Peace in the Middle East, with the most stable example of such in the latter half of the 20th Century.

Which obama naturally subverted, applying Pro-Islamic Terrorist policy, effectively surrendering the Middle East to Islamic Terrorists. With Russia and China now doing what should reasonably be expected of world powers 2 and 3 filling the vacuum established by the Brown Clown.
Bush thought he could reshape Iraq without understand the nature of Islam. Obama is just doing what Saudi Arabia tells him to do. (oversimplified, I admit)

We didn't "liberate" anything. We created a fucking mess in the Middle East with our incompetent meddling.
Iraq thing didn't create the mess sweetie. The mess was created once we left Iraq to the Islamic nutjobs, and Obama deposed Gaddafi and left Libya failed state

We created a mess. Saddam, for all his evils, kept a country full of diverse factions together and did not allow Islamic extremists any foothold. Iraq was a country created by western imperialism to begin with and forced together large groups that didn't normally get along into one country. Iraq had none of the "pre-requisite" institutions necessary for a successful democratic union (not much of the Middle East does). You have a country where tribal, religious and ethnic alliances were stronger than any alliance to a nation-state, you have a government rife with corruption and favoritism towards those alliances, you lack an independent judicial system that is free of corruption ... and you expect that all you need to do is topple a dictator and everyone will dance in joy and shake hands and work together. Seriously - how naive is that? Then, to make matters worse you support a president that is as corrupt as his predecessors, marginalizes significant religious and ethnic factions in the country and refuses to budge from that course of action and you think everything is hunky dory and blame Obama for the mess Iraq is in now. It's your Bush who made this mess and broke Humpty Dumpty, and allowed Iran unchecked influence in the region (again - didn't think this out very well did he?).

All those countries were created by Europe actually,that includes Syria, Jordan ,Saudi Arabia ect.. and Obama is an incompetent. He is a co-founder of isis because of his negligence....You Obama apologist are a joke really

President Obama knew about the threat presented by ISIS for at least a YEAR before it began its reign of terror in Iraq and did nothing, report claims
  • A Pentagon official claims Obama was forewarned about ISIS in his Presidential Daily Briefing
  • Anyone at the White House who read the report 'could not come away with any other impression: This is getting bad,' the official said
  • The White House spokesman said Tuesday that the president has not suggested that he was unaware of about the havoc ISIS could wreak
  • 'For years' the President and his advisers have voiced 'concern about extremist elements in Syria and ... the destabilizing impact they could have on the broader region,' he said

Report: Obama knew about the threat presented by ISIS for a year

As isis was growing, Obama was too busy on the golf course or flying around the country being a celebrity..

President Barack Obama has missed more than half of his daily intelligence briefings since he came into power, a new report shows.

Obama has been to less than 44 percent of the vital meetings, the White House admits, with his attendance reaching a low spot towards the end of 2011 and the start of this year.

Kind of like Bush ignored 9/11 warnings?

We didn't liberate Iraq, much like Libya, we took out their iron fist leader and destabilized the country allowing radicals to take over.

Please.... if we had our base there it be fine. Push your Obama talking points somewhere else. You're the one who thinks Obama is a defender of Israel:slap:
Lol I am no fan of Obama, but nice red herring!

All teh people like Jroc excel in fishing with red herring as bait

Forum List

Back