China housing crash is underway

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Potemkin economy over there is getting harder to cover up. What will this do to the US market?

Oh man---When I saw where entire towns built with nothing in them I was shocked......I guess this is the result.,

Oh man---When I saw where entire towns built with nothing in them I was shocked......I guess this is the result.,
For me the question that comes to mind is that reconciliation of China's X-M with those of its trading partners indicates massive money laundering in the single figure trillions. Who is laundering what is one question. The fraudulent warehouse receipts scandals are getting bigger as well. Is there a there or is China black market central as it was with the Silk Road? I don't know.

not going to hurt the USA if China goes to heck other than maybe a war from China . Course , I really have no idea other than maybe the Chinese will start charging more for flip flops that I would never wear . Flip flops and Crocs might get more expensive so as to get some cash flow going in China , maybe . ----------- Other than that , I have seen those empty cities and it is amazing to see those huge empty sky scrapers with not a soul in sight .

Forum List

Back