China confirms it is suspending agricultural product purchases in response to Trump's new tariffs

Well if a Dem gets elected, they will start rewarding the communists for child slave labor and shitting on the environment by folding on trade. With a Dem Prez we can start shipping more jobs over to China.

Keep hope alive. Hail Mao.

WRONG. It is not any political party that rewards cheap Chinese labor.

It is (1) US corporations (2) the US consumer.

But go ahead & keep breathing that funky gas inside your partisan circus tent.

I have always said that BOTH parties have let China roll over us over the last forty years. But President Trump does NOT, and he has whipped the GOP into abandoning the pro-China trade agreements. We especially know that Dems are bought off by China, we all know the Clintons got caught red-handed colluding with China to rig our elections and sold out to them. If Dems are screaming about tariffs then that means they will drop tariffs, while allowing China to continue their tariffs, and reward China with our manufacturing jobs. So unless you can show me any Dem candidate that favors punishing China and bringing jobs back you should just sit down and shut your mouth. After all, it was the Hussein that said it would take a “magic wand” to bring manufacturing jobs back.

Nixon, a Republican, worked with Zedong in 1972 to lay the ground work for trade between our nations. The deal to put ideology and values to the side has substantially held. Both U.S. political parties have accepted it, with varying degrees of discomfort from time to time. US corporations during this time have been complicit in the transfer of jobs & technologies to China from the US. The American consumer wants cheap shit & the US consumer is also complicit.
Trump may be the only 'politician' to come along & to upset the US/China apple cart but at what expense will Trump go to, to accomplish his goal(s)? Trump is attempting to undo decades of 'business as usual' in less than the time frame of a presidential term. That has the real potential to become a true disaster, not only for the US & the Chinese economies but for the world economy. Is Trump actually ready to carsh economies around the globe just to get his way? Probably. Trump is playing with fire, he is playing with no plan other than a bully pulpit, and we all know how Trump loves debt. Be careful what you wish for, especially when Trump is plotting the course of The Titanic.

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette, Bubba.

I like what Trump is doing and I've been saying that's what needs to happen for 10 years.

We've been getting sold down the river since Bush 1 days and that's quite enough of that bullshit.
That has nothing to do with US/China trade, US farmers, or US farmers being denied their share of the China market because of Trump's ego.
I do understand you have nothing of value to add to the actual topic.

You have NO PROOF that Trump is acting on his ego. That IS the point here. You blame others for speculation and turn around and to the very same thing. You are a TDSer so anything you post about Trump is highly suspect in the first place. Talk about having nothing of value to add. Look in the mirror.

I am discussing thread specific content.

I am NOT discussing, "Trump/Russia collusion," nor "2.5 years and millions spent on a fake investigation."

Obviously you are too stupid to understand the difference.

You missed the point, I disagree with your premise in the first place. It's a straw man you set up based on "Trump's ego" which is nothing but bullshit. Talk about 'stupid.'

I don't give a rat's ass whether you disagreed with his point or not. You've offered NOTHING to refute it. The whole trade mess fiasco is entirely about Trump's ego, and his "Only I can fix this" mentality. The reality is that everything that Trump is attempting to "fix" has gotten much, much worse.

To start with, Trump is the worst negotiator ever. I fear for the USA in any deal Trump makes, and we can start with NAFTA 2.0. Trump started with a trade surplus of just under $12 billion with Canada. Of course, Trump walked into the meeting complaining about a "trade deficit" with Canada. But let's look at the "goods" chart where Canada indeed has a surplus:

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Canada

Notice how the trade deficit with Canada, under your strong and wonderful leader, has gone from $10.985 billion in 2016, the year before he took office, to $19.055 billion in 2018, under the new NAFTA rules. Well done Donald!!!

Not to mention that the US Congress has yet to ratify this new deal, and looking at those manufacturing numbers, I sure hope it gets passed quickly, because I'm a Canadian. Somehow I think the Democrats are smarter than Trump (see Goverment Shut Down negotiations, or rather the lack thereof), so I highly doubt this Treaty will pass, just looking at the trade numbers. Canada is now in an overall surplus trade position for the first time in our history. So re-elect Donald Trump. Canada is starting to warm to the guy. Just keep him away from us.

I don't agree that it's a 'mess.' You obviously listen to too much radical lefty bullshit. Every time Trump does anything you TDSers scream like little butthurt children. Obama did far worse to our economy and please don't give me that crap about Trump 'inheriting' a 'good economy' from the Obama. It's all bullshit. Nobody but butthurt TDSer would say that the current economy is bad. P.S. I don't give a shit about Canada.

So we are not importing crappy Canada shit as much. So much for your idiotic 'proof.'

I have always said that BOTH parties have let China roll over us over the last forty years. But President Trump does NOT, and he has whipped the GOP into abandoning the pro-China trade agreements. We especially know that Dems are bought off by China, we all know the Clintons got caught red-handed colluding with China to rig our elections and sold out to them. If Dems are screaming about tariffs then that means they will drop tariffs, while allowing China to continue their tariffs, and reward China with our manufacturing jobs. So unless you can show me any Dem candidate that favors punishing China and bringing jobs back you should just sit down and shut your mouth. After all, it was the Hussein that said it would take a “magic wand” to bring manufacturing jobs back.

Nixon, a Republican, worked with Zedong in 1972 to lay the ground work for trade between our nations. The deal to put ideology and values to the side has substantially held. Both U.S. political parties have accepted it, with varying degrees of discomfort from time to time. US corporations during this time have been complicit in the transfer of jobs & technologies to China from the US. The American consumer wants cheap shit & the US consumer is also complicit.
Trump may be the only 'politician' to come along & to upset the US/China apple cart but at what expense will Trump go to, to accomplish his goal(s)? Trump is attempting to undo decades of 'business as usual' in less than the time frame of a presidential term. That has the real potential to become a true disaster, not only for the US & the Chinese economies but for the world economy. Is Trump actually ready to carsh economies around the globe just to get his way? Probably. Trump is playing with fire, he is playing with no plan other than a bully pulpit, and we all know how Trump loves debt. Be careful what you wish for, especially when Trump is plotting the course of The Titanic.

I like what Trump is doing and I've been saying that's what needs to happen for 10 years.

We've been getting sold down the river since Bush 1 days and that's quite enough of that bullshit.
That has nothing to do with US/China trade, US farmers, or US farmers being denied their share of the China market because of Trump's ego.

You have NO PROOF that Trump is acting on his ego. That IS the point here. You blame others for speculation and turn around and to the very same thing. You are a TDSer so anything you post about Trump is highly suspect in the first place. Talk about having nothing of value to add. Look in the mirror.

I am NOT discussing, "Trump/Russia collusion," nor "2.5 years and millions spent on a fake investigation."

You missed the point, I disagree with your premise in the first place. It's a straw man you set up based on "Trump's ego" which is nothing but bullshit. Talk about 'stupid.'

I don't give a rat's ass whether you disagreed with his point or not. You've offered NOTHING to refute it. The whole trade mess fiasco is entirely about Trump's ego, and his "Only I can fix this" mentality. The reality is that everything that Trump is attempting to "fix" has gotten much, much worse.

To start with, Trump is the worst negotiator ever. I fear for the USA in any deal Trump makes, and we can start with NAFTA 2.0. Trump started with a trade surplus of just under $12 billion with Canada. Of course, Trump walked into the meeting complaining about a "trade deficit" with Canada. But let's look at the "goods" chart where Canada indeed has a surplus:

Notice how the trade deficit with Canada, under your strong and wonderful leader, has gone from $10.985 billion in 2016, the year before he took office, to $19.055 billion in 2018, under the new NAFTA rules. Well done Donald!!!

Not to mention that the US Congress has yet to ratify this new deal, and looking at those manufacturing numbers, I sure hope it gets passed quickly, because I'm a Canadian. Somehow I think the Democrats are smarter than Trump (see Goverment Shut Down negotiations, or rather the lack thereof), so I highly doubt this Treaty will pass, just looking at the trade numbers. Canada is now in an overall surplus trade position for the first time in our history. So re-elect Donald Trump. Canada is starting to warm to the guy. Just keep him away from us.

I don't agree that it's a 'mess.' You obviously listen to too much radical lefty bullshit. Every time Trump does anything you TDSers scream like little butthurt children. Obama did far worse to our economy and please don't give me that crap about Trump 'inheriting' a 'good economy' from the Obama. It's all bullshit. Nobody but butthurt TDSer would say that the current economy is bad. P.S. I don't give a shit about Canada.

So we are not importing crappy Canada shit as much. So much for your idiotic 'proof.'

I'm glad that we aren't importing so much Canadian shit, like Dodge autos, GM autos, Ford autos, Chrysler autos, and Lincoln autos.

Vehicles made in Canada 2018 - Canadian automotive industry

I'm glad that we aren't importing so much Canadian shit, like Dodge autos, GM autos, Ford autos, Chrysler autos, and Lincoln autos.

Well, the market is the market. I guess demand is down for those particular vehicles from Canada.

Well, the market is the market. I guess demand is down for those particular vehicles from Canada.

So, Trump is harming American auto companies, and their stockholders.

Trump wants to cut millions off of food stamps. Then he wants to give billions of dollars to farmers to grow food that people could no longer afford to eat. This is what Republicans call common sense governing.

Trump wants to cut millions off of food stamps. Then he wants to give billions of dollars to farmers to grow food that people could no longer afford to eat. This is what Republicans call common sense governing.

Half truths and lies....typical TDS post.

Not that Canada is a racist communist country using child slave labor, yet.

You can also thank NAFTA for moving jobs to Canada and Mexico.

I find that very interesting, especially since Ford was building cars in Canada as early as 1904.

Ford Motor Company of Canada - Wikipedia

So, the fact that prices are up on Ford products sold to Americans because of Trump's tariffs, is whose fault? Hillary, or Obama?

Last edited:

I find that very interesting, especially since Ford was building cars in Canada as early as 1904.

Ford Motor Company of Canada - Wikipedia

So, the fact that prices are up on Ford products sold to Americans because of Trump's tariffs, is whose fault? Hillary, or Obama?

Nobody cares. Take it somewhere else. We need to switch manufacturing from Canada to the U.S. anyway. Screw them.

So, according to your claim, the US is ahead by ~$30 billion, US farmers get TrumpFarmerWelfare for a socialist benefit, US farmers lose market share that will likely never return, supply chains become up-ended and will likely never return, and at teh end of the day US farmers will have to forage for markets that will have to make up for the Chinese market they lost, potentially permanent basis. So, all of that protracted & potentially forever scenario is worth ~$30 billion? LOL
No, you clueless idiot! the trade deficit of $400 BILLION is worth it! why are leftists so dumb? Why can't they see, when they sell themselves out? People like you would have handed Hitler the keys to the world and the real shame is, that you are too stupid and ignorant to even question your stupid opinions....You are a real NPC and that is pathetic to a degree, that one starts to understand why the enemies of the west are so confident that they will win...hope you're happy about that,clueless bitch
Besides, the trade deficit grew between 2012 and 2014 by $100 billion...under which president? oh right! Obimbo! no wonder he said "those jobs won't come back"...he had made sure to ship as many over, as he could....that's what happens when you put traitors into office

The Real Reason American Jobs Are Going to China

Last edited:

This is the real Trump derangement syndrome. Everything I say is a lie even when it’s backed up with facts and statistics put out by the Trump Administration. You believe what you WANT to believe

You’re importing MORE crappy shit from Canada and everywhere else you stupid dolt. The rest of the world isn’t buying YOUR crappy shit.

You call the MSM “fake news” while believing the 12,000 lies Donald Trump has told since he was inaugurated.

This is the real Trump derangement syndrome. Everything I say is a lie even when it’s backed up with facts and statistics put out by the Trump Administration. You believe what you WANT to believe

You’re importing MORE crappy shit from Canada and everywhere else you stupid dolt. The rest of the world isn’t buying YOUR crappy shit.

You call the MSM “fake news” while believing the 12,000 lies Donald Trump has told since he was inaugurated.

Your facts are cherry-picked. I know the game TDSers play. They either outright lie or present partial facts and twist them to say 'Trump bad.' If Trump actually walked on water you guys would say "Trump can't swim!!!!" :abgg2q.jpg:

You call the MSM “fake news” while believing the 12,000 lies Donald s wellTrump has told since he was inaugurated.
WOW, the crazy cat lady has spoken! powerful I might say..where does the rage come from? did you run out of cat litter?

as for your stupid argument: Yes, Mexico is now the US's biggest trading partner and that is very good! And yes let Canada have a good portion of it a good portion of it as well!

Where is your fucking problem with that? oh, right...you depend on Mexico being poor and desperate, so that it sends it's people illegally to the US, right?
And Canada? well, those are mostly white people and you hate them so much, you would just nuke them, if they weren't so close I guess...

So,you think that President Trump doesn't know about these developments? of course he does...it was never his intend have no trade partners...just to have the RIGHT ones, and that's what USMCA is about! a strong North American trade zone...what the fuck is your problem with that? or are you now that racist, that you think the US should be isolanistic?

You left loons make exactly zero sense

You call the MSM “fake news” while believing the 12,000 lies Donald s wellTrump has told since he was inaugurated.
WOW, the crazy cat lady has spoken! powerful I might say..where does the rage come from? did you run out of cat litter?

as for your stupid argument: Yes, Mexico is now the US's biggest trading partner and that is very good! And yes let Canada have a good portion of it a good portion of it as well!

Where is your fucking problem with that? oh, right...you depend on Mexico being poor and desperate, so that it sends it's people illegally to the US, right?
And Canada? well, those are mostly white people and you hate them so much, you would just nuke them, if they weren't so close I guess...

So,you think that President Trump doesn't know about these developments? of course he does...it was never his intend have no trade partners...just to have the RIGHT ones, and that's what USMCA is about! a strong North American trade zone...what the fuck is your problem with that? or are you now that racist, that you think the US should be isolanistic?

You left loons make exactly zero sense

A Scottish man living in the UK has explicit incite on how NAFTA works. How . . . unlikely. And you're blithering. Your post isn't even English. It's just a sputtering rant, claiming Trump is some brilliant negotiator and strategist despite an abundance of evidence which suggests that he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Today Trump announced that although China is paying the tariffs, not the American people, he's postponing the new tariffs on Chinese goods until after Christmas so it doesn't affect electionics prices or the gift giving season. If the American people aren't paying the tariffs through higher prices in the store, what difference does waiting until after Christmas make? Even Trump knows he's lying to the people. It's just not often he publically admits it.

So far today, I've been called drunk, off my meds, suffering from TDS, angry, stupid and a crazy cat lady. All because I dared poke holes in your Russian/Trump Administration of propaganda and gaslighting of the American public with lies about gun violence, the economy, and the success or lack thereof, of the Trump Administration.

The American people are onto the Trump/Russian propaganda machine. You got away with it once. It won't happen again.

A Scottish man living in the UK has explicit incite on how NAFTA works. How . . . unlikely. And you're blithering. Your post isn't even English. It's just a sputtering rant, claiming Trump is some brilliant negotiator and strategist despite an abundance of evidence which suggests that he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Today Trump announced that although China is paying the tariffs, not the American people, he's postponing the new tariffs on Chinese goods until after Christmas so it doesn't affect electionics prices or the gift giving season. If the American people aren't paying the tariffs through higher prices in the store, what difference does waiting until after Christmas make? Even Trump knows he's lying to the people. It's just not often he publically admits it.

So far today, I've been called drunk, off my meds, suffering from TDS, angry, stupid and a crazy cat lady. All because I dared poke holes in your Russian/Trump Administration of propaganda and gaslighting of the American public with lies about gun violence, the economy, and the success or lack thereof, of the Trump Administration.

The American people are onto the Trump/Russian propaganda machine. You got away with it once. It won't happen again.

There is no Russia/Trump collusion, you lost everyone when you said that. The only ones 'gaslighting' are TDSers like you and your sycophant MSM which constantly spins and twists Trumps 'tweets' to fit their Hate-Trump agenda. You swallow it like a fish on hooked bait.

First: it's not NAFTA anymore...this man,living in Scotland knows more about the free trade agreements than the crazy cat lady, living in th US (I assume) than she does....Bravo, show the world that you don't even know, what the free trade agreement, in effect now, is called ...LOL..it's USMCA (US-Mexico-Canada free trade agreement)...oh boy...

So,the "failure of the Trump administration"...oh boy...so informed...are you high on litter box fumes or what?
Last time I've checked, unemployment was at a historic low (lowest since 1968), stock market at record high...none of that was ever achieved by Obummer btw....he achieved an increase of $100 billion in trade deficit with China in two lousy years...he knew why he was sure that "those job's won't come back"...cause he shipped them there himself...

"So far today, I've been called drunk, off my meds, suffering from TDS, angry, stupid and a crazy cat lady.All because I dared poke holes in your Russian/Trump Administration"

No, because you sound uninformed, stupid and quite frank crazy...so, Russia,eh? LOL...doesn't get much more crazy than that....did you even notice, that Mueller found nothing? that 16 demonrats laywers came up empty handed in a probe, instigated by a Hillary paid hit piece...go, feed your cats...they will be the only one, buying your shit..no human will

Pathetic

Do you think Donald Trump was using that fake Japanese accent when he was begging Japan to buy American agriculture?

The art of the beg.

Trump thinks panhandling is part of his skills at negotiation.

Trump wants to give billions of dollars to farmers to grow food that he can’t sell anywhere. He’s even cutting food stamps to make sure it can’t be sold anywhere.

Trump is spending billions to make millions.

That should be the new war cry at the Trump rally’s:

Billions for millions

billions for millions

billions for millions

Got a nice ring to it. It pretty much sums up GOP economic policies. No wonder they nearly destroyed the economy before Obama saved it. Don’t worry, they’re at it again.

Got a nice ring to it. It pretty much sums up GOP economic policies. No wonder they nearly destroyed the economy before Obama saved it. Don’t worry, they’re at it again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH....are you high or something? what did obummer safe? the millions of jobs, he said wouldn't come back?

here is your "saviour" snake oil sales man hard at work

So,how exactly did this twat help the American economy whe he let the trade deficit increase by $100 billion in two fucking years?
No, obummer did exactly what was done in Europe: ship jobs overseas and import foreign made stuff....make people piss poor and they will continue to vote for your crumbs....leftist are disgusting scum traitors

Forum List

Back