Chilling last words of dad who jumped in front of train with daughter in arms

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Pure love, dad of the year...

I remember when my daughter was a toddler and we were at a party, I looked out the corner of my eye and she was stomping on a plexiglas cover over a basement hole/window, well it collapsed she fell in and I jumped in after her.

She was fine, best thing about toddler's they bounce.

A distraught Bronx dad said the final words “With God, with God, with God, here comes the train” before jumping in front of a subway car while holding his 5-year-old daughter, who miraculously survived, his wife revealed Tuesday.

Fernando Balbuena, 45, spoke those chilling last words in Spanish — “Con dios, con dios, con dios que alli viene el tren” — to wife Niurka Caraballo in a phone conversation that sent her running out of the couple’s Grand Concourse home to the nearby Kingsbridge Road station Monday morning, only to find it was too late.

“They [witnesses] speculate he was fighting with someone on the phone, but the only person he was on the phone with was me,” Caraballo, 41, said Tuesday in Spanish.

Balbuena scooped the couple’s daughter, Ferni, up into his arms and leaped into the path of a southbound No. 4 train, horrifying dozens of commuters packing the platform of the elevated station at 8 a.m.

Maybe people should stop injecting chemicals proven to invoke suicidal thoughts and actions.

1. I am glad the little one survived.

2. It will be a life long struggle for her knowing her father attempted to end her life along with his.

Being a child that survived an event where a parent tried to kill me I can say she will be scared for life but can over come it.

3. Those that have written cruel comments please know the young girl is a human and no matter her race or nationality she should be treated with dignity.

Fighting mental illness is a daily battle and in some communities being mentally ill is a no-no and shun.

Unlike with our culture here in the States, Canada, Europe and Australia the reality is mental illness in Spanish speaking countries south of the border is shunned and ignored most of the times until it turns into something like this.

My peace be brought to the young lady and my she grow up strong and wise...

I remember when my daughter was a toddler and we were at a party, I looked out the corner of my eye and she was stomping on a plexiglas cover over a basement hole/window, well it collapsed she fell in and I jumped in after her.

A distraught Bronx dad said the final words “With God, with God, with God, here comes the train” before jumping in front of a subway car while holding his 5-year-old daughter, who miraculously survived, his wife revealed Tuesday.

Fernando Balbuena, 45, spoke those chilling last words in Spanish — “Con dios, con dios, con dios que alli viene el tren” — to wife Niurka Caraballo in a phone conversation that sent her running out of the couple’s Grand Concourse home to the nearby Kingsbridge Road station Monday morning, only to find it was too late.

“They [witnesses] speculate he was fighting with someone on the phone, but the only person he was on the phone with was me,” Caraballo, 41, said Tuesday in Spanish.

Balbuena scooped the couple’s daughter, Ferni, up into his arms and leaped into the path of a southbound No. 4 train, horrifying dozens of commuters packing the platform of the elevated station at 8 a.m.

Pure love? Dad of the year!? What fucking article are you reading. This reprobate tried to kill his daughter.

So it’s the wife’s fault.
Why does it have to be someone's fault?

Her Dad went crazy and committed suicide and tried to take her with him probably due to a sentimental love that was twisted by his depression.

Come on, show at least a little empathy.

This poor kid is going to have to grow up with this insanity done to her but still living in her head.

Pure love? Dad of the year!? What fucking article are you reading. This reprobate tried to kill his daughter.
I think we call that "sarcasm."

Hard to tell with fundies sometimes..

Not hard to tell at all, but the God Hating Left seems to lack the sarcasm gene

Not hard to tell at all, but the God Hating Left seems to lack the sarcasm gene
They lack a lot more than sarcasm.

So it’s the wife’s fault.

Witnesses say he was fighting with some one and the wife admits she was on the phone with him

Yep

Probably torturing the poor mida mida son of a bitch ...probably daily

Living in the city travelling up to the bronx and staten island?

In any given year of the 90s and 00s I would be in foreign countries more often than dabronx or staten island

If I went 90 % of the time it was probably just for pie

louisanderniespizza-1024x765.jpg

Both kinds

bikini_model_1_by_nickso2-d48wxz8.jpg

Forum List

Back