Children Traffic Controllers,,,, OYE VEH!!!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
I guess dad is in deep doo doo now. But, I was shocked and impressed, at the same time when I heard the little boy giving out instructions to the planes. Was it a good idea to do it??? Probably not the best place to do it, but,,,,, I am very concerned that Dad and his supervisors don't get canned. Spank them, maybe, but don't fire these people.

ALL KIDDING ASIDE, if dad and his fellow workers get the boot, can you imagine what will happen to the children?? I think it will scar the kids for life, at least the boy. (Yes, Dad should have thought about the ramifications, but he is a Dad.. ) I would bet the mikes the kids used were slaves to the supervisor. So, if need be he would have jumped in. I would suspect that Dad has a lot of experience doing that stuff and felt comfortable with his kids and the task at hand. I am not really condoning his actions, nor his supers for going along with it, but I don't want to see anyone fired. As it is, nobody who isn't wearing a badge can get into that control tower anymore. I think the lesson has been learned by the industry wide.

Those two incidents wouldn't keep me from flying, but having idiots dressed in TSA uniforms has. :eek:

Last edited:
I guess dad is in deep doo doo now. But, I was shocked and impressed, at the same time when I heard the little boy giving out instructions to the planes. Was it a good idea to do it??? Probably not the best place to do it, but,,,,, I am very concerned that Dad and his supervisors don't get canned. Spank them, maybe, but don't fire these people.

ALL KIDDING ASIDE, if dad and his fellow workers get the boot, can you imagine what will happen to the children?? I think it will scar the kids for life, at least the boy. (Yes, Dad should have thought about the ramifications, but he is a Dad.. ) I would bet the mikes the kids used were slaves to the supervisor. So, if need be he would have jumped in. I would suspect that Dad has a lot of experience doing that stuff and felt comfortable with his kids and the task at hand. I am not really condoning his actions, nor his supers for going along with it, but I don't want to see anyone fired. As it is, nobody who isn't wearing a badge can get into that control tower anymore. I think the lesson has been learned by the industry wide.

Those two incidents wouldn't keep me from flying, but having idiots dressed in TSA uniforms has. :eek:

While I empathize with your comments regarding this matter, I disagree with them. I think any and all who were responsible for this incident should be dismissed permanently. This is not funny. Those adults do not have the mature and logical reasoning to be in their positions. Lives are at stake. An example of the consequences of their behavior needs to take place and fast. No place for touchy-feely emotional reactions. *Bygones!*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back