Childish, petulant Joe Biden refuses to speak to Governor Desantis ahead of Hurricane Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump ended an 8 year recession that Obama could not end.... he developed the best economy in the USA I've ever lived under.... up until covid shut us down we were smokin in the market and in the inner city.... he could play golf and do his job... Obama couldn't....
Links. Sources ?

FOOL. IDIOT.

Wishing does not make it a reality.

Repeat those lies all you like, they are NOT going to come true.
Gas prices are going back up the very day after Joe said they are dropping..... we are on the brink of a major war with more than one nation and people are still dying from covid... he said he would crush covid... guess that was a lie.... your boy is the worst president we ever had....

Gas prices are going back up the very day after Joe said they are dropping..... we are on the brink of a major war with more than one nation and people are still dying from covid... he said he would crush covid... guess that was a lie.... your boy is the worst president we ever had....
Well, exagerate everything so that you can feel better about the party which does not care about anything but power. Go ahead.

I would hate to post about all the promises Reagan, the Bushes and Trump made, which never saw the light of day.

You want perfection. It does not exist.

Well, exagerate everything so that you can feel better about the party which does not care about anything but power. Go ahead.

I would hate to post about all the promises Reagan, the Bushes and Trump made, which never saw the light of day.

You want perfection. It does not exist.
No other president has ever kept more promises than President Trump... he even had some of his promises kept after he wasn't in office anymore... like undoing RvW....

Problem is, they really believe what they're told in their world.

So technically, they're not really lying when they spread this crap. That's the problem.

Willful ignorance? Yes. And it's killing this country.

People in Florida are likely going to die because of the petulant pedophile you voted for, Mac. I'm sure that makes you happy since you'll assume the dead were Trump supporters.

Pedo Peter is withholding federal support for Florida while a Cat 4 hurricane bears down, because he's too scared to talk to Governor Desantis. Un-fucking-believable.

No he isn't. What is it with you members of Alt-Right Nation? Is lying just in your nature? :)

People in Florida are likely going to die because of the petulant pedophile you voted for, Mac. I'm sure that makes you happy since you'll assume the dead were Trump supporters.
Disgusting post. I am sure you are going to try for even more disgusting in the next one.

Wow, saying NOTHING is the desert Du JUR today.

1664379522269.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back