Chickenhawk Ted Cruz Attacks Kerry and Hagel as Being 'Anti-Military'

Cruz was born in Canada and apparently never served in the military - in Canada or U.S.

Now, he's just another crazy warmongering chickenhawk loon (who never served) representing Texas.

Cant stand that someone you dont like is in office. Why are you being such racists?:)

Just curious did anyone here have any ugly insulting comments or opinions about John McCain during the 2008 election who also served with honor in the military?

Wasn't McCain also known as the Hanoi Hilton Songbird and Manchurian Candidate? REGARDLESS - at least McCain served. Cruz didn't.

God forgive me... I can't stand neocon, interventionist, chicken hawks.
This punk from Texas outta have his ass shot at in combat.
It doesn't take a genius to read the body language of this assignment hole, to realize that he thinks he's a genius.

It is so well known that Hagel and Kerry don't like the military and haven't for a long time. It isn't up for discussion. Accept it and move on.

Cruz was born in Canada and apparently never served in the military - in Canada or U.S.

Now, he's just another crazy warmongering chickenhawk loon (who never served) representing Texas.
His father fought with Castro against Batista, but now says he didn't know Castro was Communist. :lame2:

Just curious did anyone here have any ugly insulting comments or opinions about John McCain during the 2008 election who also served with honor in the military?

Wasn't McCain also known as the Hanoi Hilton Songbird and Manchurian Candidate? REGARDLESS - at least McCain served. Cruz didn't.

That wasn't my question now was it? Yes McCain like a great many other prisoners at the Hanoi Hilton broke now let's get back to the point if it was ok to voice ugly insulting comments and opinions about McCain despite his military service why is not ok to do so with Kerry and Hagel? As for who did and did not serve if that disqualified someone from giving a opinion a great many people in this country and on this board would never be heard from again.

Forum List

Back